Part 4= Rath of Krampus.

Y/n's POV

Okay, where do I begin.
My uncle's still santa, and Carol is still Mrs. Clause, Buddy has grown up he's now 5 years old, just like mine and Bernard's child, Stella, who's an elf, Curtis is training to become Head Elf still, Bud and Sylvia visit often, Charlie, Niel, Laura, and Lucy come to visit sometimes, and, Well, this is where my final story begins.
20th of December, 2011.
Stella was trailing behind me as we came to my uncles office.
"Knockity-knock!" I exclaimed.
"Come in!" I heard my uncle's voice.
"Grampy!" Stella exclaimed, running through the doors towards my uncle who was checking his list... Twice, I presumed.
"Hey, little sugarplum!" My uncle exclaimed, scooping Stella up into a hug.
"What are you two doing here?" Santa asked.
"Stella insisted on seeing you! She's been waiting all day!" I said.
"Well, I'm always happy to see her!" Santa said, chuckling afterwards.
"Sir!" I heard Bernard's voice. I looked behind me, and he was walking into the office.
"Hey, Bernard! What's Christmas cracking?" My uncle said, setting Stella down.
"We need you in the workshop! There are only 4 more days till the big delivery night!" Bernard explained.
"Daddy!" Stella yelled, running up to him.
"Hey, Stella Bells!" Bernard said, kissing her on the cheek.
"See you down there in a about.... Now!" Bernard left, and I followed, with Stella staying with my uncle.
We both got down to the workshop, and I came to an Elf who was struggling with mixing paint colours to get the colour right to paint the wooden carts. They needed a violet colour.
"Cocoa, let me try! Add a little bit of sky blue, then dark blue, then a little bit of baby pink, and then, Bada bing bada boom! You have it!" I mixed the colours to reveal the perfect colour for the carts.
"Wow, thanks, y/n!" Cocoa exclaimed.
"Hey, no probs, sweetie pie!" I said, patting her head.
"Snow bunny, that was game-changing!" Bernard complimented.
"Thanks, B!" I said.
"Hello, Elves!" My uncle yelled, striding into the workshop with Stella rested on his hip.
"Hello, santa!" The elves said in unison.
"Great work, guys! I wanna keep on seeing these busy, busy, worker tushies!" My uncle chuckled, stepped down the stairs and towards Bernard and I.
"Wow! You two better get your Christmas on cause Santa's gonna be riding the sleigh hard this year!" Santa said, clasping his hands together and rubbing them.
"Someone's in a good mood!" I said.
"Sir, y/n!" Curtis' voice came. We all turned to him.
"The council of legendary figures called an extreme emergency meeting!" Curtis said.
"Now? Really?" Bernard asked.
"Yes! And Bernard, you're attending to!" Curtis turned to Bernard.
"Why?" He asked.
"Because this concerns you as well!" Curtis said. He walked away when I called to him.
"Curtis! Where are they?"
"In Santa's office!" Curtis replied.

-time skip-
5 minutes later...

"Right, on behalf of the council of legendary figures, thanks to the North Pole again for being such a gracious venue!" Mother Nature said. Everyone clapped.
"Hear hear!" Tooth said.
"Okay, the first and only item on the agenda is... This!" Mother Nature pulled an autumn leaf from behind her back and swiped over it, and a picture showed up, imprinted onto the leaf.
"Silver Bells!" Santa exclaimed.
"Holy night!" Bernard exclaimed.
"Oh my garland!" I exclaimed.
"Krampus. That sneaky son of a biscuit tin!" Easter bunny said.
The picture was of Krampus trying to upstage santa, like how Jack did a few years back.
This time, he was delivering scary gifts to children at midnight on Halloween.
"Krampus has struck for the sixth time of attempting to upstage santa Clause! The council are at their wits end!" Mother Nature exclaimed.
"Well, well, well, what do we have here!" Came a deep, dark voice. We all turned. It was Krampus. Krampus was always very freaky-looking. He had a hunched back, black skin as dark as the night sky, sharp horns on his head, long, black fingernails, and a black sack slung over his back.
"Krampus, no one is impressed by this!" Bernard said.
"But you love it, am I right?" Krampus said, his husky voice echoing through my brain, haunting my mind.
"Krampus, you are charged with 6 attempts of upstaging of Santa Clause. It's like Jack Frost all over again!" Father Time said, rolling his eyes.
"You're not even a legendary figure. What are you doing here?" Easter bunny said.
"Well, u thought I'd drop by to see fat boy over there!" Krampus said, looking at my uncle.
"Krampus, just go! You're not here for giggles and stuffing! You're here because you herald the season!" Santa said, pointing a finger.
"But, I have so many opportunities for all the elves to get to know me better! I really need to try!" Krampus pleaded.
"Krampus, no!" I said.
"You really need to let the whole kidnapping children thingy go!" Cupid said.
"Yeah, relax like I'm doing right now!" Sandman said, his head on my uncle's desk.
"But it's my thing! Please, santa, y/n, Bernard, I will do anything!" Krampus pleaded.
"Listen, Krampus. You're a satanic creature who takes away Christmas spirit! Your actions are futile, and you've disobeyed your extreme duty!" Mother Nature yelled.
"Hang on, back up! Did you just say I have good style and extreme beauty? Guilty as charged!" Krampus said.
"Okay, Jack Frost." I said sarcastically.
"I'm asking you for another chance. Please!" Krampus begged.
".........One chance. Y/n, Bernard, and I are giving you one last chance! But if there is one present out of place under the great Christmas tree, then you're gone!" Santa said.
"I will not disappoint. I promise!" Krampus said, chuckling.
We all looked towards Mother Nature.
"Motion carried!" She exclaimed a bit unsure, banging her gavel.