chapter 7= healing the North Pole

Y/n's POV

Krampus had disappeared. I breathed a sigh of relief, but Bernard was hurt.
So, we all ran over to him.
"Guys, give him some space!" Carol said. I took Bernard in my arms and stroked his cheek.
He was crying.
"Hey, hey! It's okay!" I comforted him.
"I'm here now! We're all here!" I said.
"Daddy!" Stella exclaimed, kneeling down next to Bernard.
"Stella, everything's gonna be okay, alright? I promise!" Bernard said, stroking Stella's hair.
"Dad, is he gonna be okay?" Buddy asked santa.
"I think he's gonna be fine, Buddy." Santa reassured.
"Bernard, talk to me! Please! I can't lose you! Not now!" I pleaded.
"I don't think this is gonna end well for me, Snow bunny," Bernard said.
"So, please, you have to promise me to take care of Stella and all the other elves and make sure Curtis doesn't screw up on being head Elf!" I chuckled through tears. Curtis rolled his eyes and smiled.
"Merry Christmas, Snow bunny." Bernard whispered as we touched foreheads. Bernard cupped my cheek with his hand.
"Merry Christmas, B!" I whispered back. Bernard's hand slipped off my cheek, and when I pulled away, his eyes were closed.
Oh no...
"No, no, no, no! Please, no!" I pleaded.
Carol covered her mouth with her hand, Curtis cried into his sleeve, my uncle bowed his head with a few tears falling, Buddy cried into his dad's side, Esther cried into Betty's shoulder, who was also crying, the elves cried into eachother's shoulders, and Stella cried into her dad's chest.
"I want Daddy to hold me!" Stella cried. I held her in a tight hug.
Then, we all saw a crowd of elves at the entrance of the temple. It was the dark elves, but they were normal again. Abby and Alexander were leading the elves into the temple.
Abby gasped at the sight and ran over to us.
"What happened?" She asked.
"Bernard's gone!" I yelled through breaking down.
Alexander pushed through the crowd and started to sob. The other elves crowded around and cried also.
"Hang on." Abby muttered under her breath.
She ran to the river that ran through the temple.
"Bring him over here!" Abby yelled.
I gently dragged Bernard over to the river, and everyone followed.
"Stand back!" Abby said. We all backed away a few steps. Abby took Bernard's cold hand in hers and placed it in the river.
Then, the water from the river started to ride up Bernard's arm under his sweater. I watched in hope.
Then, the water reached the arrow wound and drifted over it like a waterfall, closing the hole in his shoulder. The water continued to travel until it came to his face. It drifted into his mouth and then evaporated into thin air. There was a moment of silence.
Then, the silence was broken by Bernard, taking a heavy inhale and a soft exhale. He sat up quickly.
All the elves grew smiles on their faces.
"BERNARD!!" I yelled as I attacked him with a hug.
"Y/n!" Bernard said.
He hugged back as tight as he could.
"DADDY!!" Stella yelled with joy.
"Stella!" Bernard pulled her into a tight hug.
Curtis attacked him with a hug.
"Good to have you back, Bernard!" He whispered.
Then, santa, Carol, Buddy, Stella, Abby, me, Esther, Curtis, and all of the elves all gave Bernard the biggest and tightest group hug ever.

-time skip-
5 minutes later...

We all found a way out of Krampus' hideout, and the North Pole was in ruin.
"Oh my god." Bernard muttered under his breath.
"Time to heal the North Pole." I muttered.
I stood in the centre of the pole. I used my powers to clear the cloud of black snow, fix the buildings that had been torn down, and fixed everything.
The North Pole was back to normal again.