Chapter 3= Holiday conference!

Y/n's POV

"Christmas is getting really complicated!" I admitted.

"Santa? Y/n? Are you with us?" Came Mother Nature's voice. Bernard and Curtis had vanished and my uncle and I were sat in the presence of the council of legendary figures.
"I'm sorry, yes. Yes, we are!" Santa said, perking up his enthusiasm. I decided I wasn't going to say anything this meeting because I already had too much on my mind.
"Well, on behalf of Father Time and the entire council of legendary figures, I'd like to thank you both for being such gracious hosts!" Mother Nature said. Everyone in the council clapped for us.
"What a lovely place!" Easter bunny said.

"Hear, hear!" Tooth Fairy exclaimed.

"Without further a-do, let us convene the year-end holiday conference!" Mother Nature said, banging her gavel. "Tooth Fairy!" She gestured.
Tooth Fairy stood up from his seat and said "Thank you, Mother Nature! Fellow council members! I would like to, again, propose a new name for myself!"
Everyone moaned.
"Oh please!" Easter bunny exclaimed.
"Good heavens!" Mother Nature said, rolling her eyes and bringing her hand to her forehead. Even I sighed cause I know Tooth Fairy does this alot.
"In the past, you have rejected Tooth man, Tooth guy, and Tooth!" Tooth Fairy said, counting on his fingers
"Because they stunk!" Cupid butted in. I chuckled.
"Today, I'd like to submit...captain floss!" Tooth began.

"Nice!" Cupid said, sarcastically

"Plaque man!" Tooth added.

Easter bunny snorted.

"And Roy!" Tooth finished.

"Ha ha haaa Roy! No! No kid's gonna put a Tooth under a pillow for a man named Roy!" Cupid commented.
"This from someone who wears a diaper and shoots arrows in people's butts!" Tooth retaliated.
Then, I had the perfect name.
"Wait a minute! I got it, I got it! How about this?....the Molarnator!" I suggested, emphasising the name.
"The Molarnator! I like it! Thank you, y/n!" Tooth replied.
"Can we vote right now on the Molarnator?" Tooth suggested. Mother Nature rolled her eyes and said "all in favor of a name change for Tooth Fairy?" Me, my Uncle, and Tooth Fairy raised our hands.
"Alright! And all opposed?" Mother Nature said before raising her hand. Father Time and Cupid both raised their hands.
"Easter bunny?" Mother Nature asked. Who then put his thumbs down.
"Sandman?" Mother Nature asked. But he was asleep.
"What? I'm up! I'm up!" He said, groggily. "Was I asleep again?" He asked.
"Name change for the Tooth Fairy! Yes or no?" Mother Nature asked, fed up.
"No! I'm sorry!" Sandman said.
"Alright! Next item on the agenda! Santa, y/n? Status report!" Mother Nature said, more enthusiastic this time.
"Well, first off welcome you all to the North Pole. Great to have you here. As you know, this is our biggest time fo year so, things are busy as usual. But there's a little speed bump in the road this year. Of course, you all know Charlie!" Santa explained. Then, they all started talking over eachother on how amazing Charlie is.

"Good kid!"

"Good boy!"

"Sweet kid!"

"Good teeth!"

"Yeah, well. Charlie....got himself on the naughty list!" Santa said, looking down at the floor.
"What?" Tooth said, sadly.
"Oh my..." Mother Nature said.
"Me and y/n are struggling a little bit with the timing, cause its...I gotta be up here at the North Pole and I also gotta take care of Charlie!" Santa said.
"Can't you send y/n down to do it?" Cupid asked. I then replied with
"Cupid, I would! Charlie's my cousin! But, you know Bernard! He's always worried about me, you know!"
"Oh yeah, I know! The desperate lover!" Cupid replied, winking at me.
"Besides, that's every parents dilemma, How to balance work and children" Sandman said in a nurturing tone causing us to all nod in agreement "More people lose sleep over that than anything else!" I said, chuckling. And Easter bunny had this to say "Tell me about it! I have 33,000 offspring...all in private school!"
I cringed but forced a smile.
"Well, to top it off, I have to get married by Christmas eve..." my uncle explained. I prepared myself for some adverse protest weather.
"Otherwise I stop being santa clause!"

"WHAT?!?" The Easter bunny yelled.

"No!" Mother Nature yelled.

And the ranting continued.

"The de-santafication process has already begun!" I said.
Then, the Easter bunny hopped out of his seat, took 2 hops towards my uncle and I and said "Wait a minute! You do look thinner and...your beard is shorter! Am I right?"
"Your right!"

"He's right!"

"Apparently, it's called the Mrs. Clause according to y/n's boyfriend!" Santa said, nudging me in the arm.
"Don't mess with me, santa! I'm pre-El Nino!" Mother Nature said, annoyed.
"I'm not messing with anybody. What I'm saying is, I have to find a wife in-..."
"27 days, 20 hours, and 17 minutes!" Father Time concluded.
"Wow..." Easter bunny said, leaning back in his seat.
"It's what I do!" Father Time said, smiling at the council.
"Wait a minute, Cupid! Cupid, come over here!" Santa called. Cupid flew over.
"What do ya need, pal?"
"Why don't you just shoot me with one of your darts then I'll fall in love?"
"Okay, first of all, they're not darts, they're arrows! Second of all, no can do!" 
"Why not?"
"Because the arrows have no affect on us. Believe me, if they did, I would have shot myself in  the foot, met a nice girl. Left the business years ago, alright?" Cupid yelled. Santa put his hands up in surrender and Cupid flew back to where he was.
"You can't stop being santa clause!" Easter bunny argued.
"I don't wanna stop being santa clause!"
"Kids are 86% happier since you've taken the job!" Easter bunny stated.
"He's absolutely right!" Tooth said.
"This is all we wanna do....what are we gonna do?" I asked, furrowing my eyebrows in sadness.
Then, Father Time said something that sparked my attention.
"Well....you can't be in 2 places at once!"