chapter 14=The lights of our lives.

Y/n's POV

Basically, back to the beginning.
"Baby Clause is on the way!" My uncle exclaimed, bursting through the doors.
Okay, let's just skip.

10 months later....

No one's POV

Carol was still teaching her class, telling them the story of the escape clause.
"And then, the most magical thing of all.... is that I got to deliver just before santa had to deliver! And then, just the other week, someone else got to deliver!" Carol said.
Then, santa came in with Carol's baby boy in a pouch on his belly.
"Are you telling stories again?" Santa asked. The elves gasped.
"Cause, if you are, Bernard and I are so retiring!" Y/n said, coming in, holding hers and Bernard's baby girl in her arms, Bernard at her side.
"Awww!" The elves said in unison, running over to the newborn babies.
"Make sure you get to the part of Santa and his head Elf changing two mean diapers!" Santa said. Y/n chuckled.
"So, who got to pick out the names?" Trish asked.
"Well, that was easy, we named him after his granpa!" Carol said.
"That's right. Say hello to Buddy Calvin Clause!" Santa exclaimed.
"And also say hello to Stella Calvin Clause!" Y/n exclaimed. Bernard smiled.
"And make sure to make both of them feel welcome to the pole!" Bernard exclaimed.
So, Jack Frost may have frozen Christmas for a few solid hours put the pole pulled it out of the bag And made this another one of the best christmas' ever! Goodnight!

The end..... of part 3 😉🤫