chapter 2= Legendary figures!

Y/n's POV

I walked into the kitchen and saw a long table with elves setting up names tags for the council meeting. I wonder why Mother Nature always wants me to attend??
"Hey, Robbie. Virgil, let me see those teeth! That's good! Hiya, elves!" I heard Tooth Fairy's voice.
"Hi Tooth Fairy!" The elves said.
"Hey, Tooth!" I called.
"Hey, y/n!" Tooth said.
Then, Tooth turned to Easter bunny.
"Open up. Let me see!"
"Ahhhh." Easter bunny opened his mouth.
"Beautiful teeth!" Tooth complimented.
Sandman sat down in his seat, and I sat down also, and Sandman fell asleep as soon as his head hit the desk.
Mother Nature and Father Time came in and gave them both a little wave. Mother Nature smiled and bowed her head, and Father Time gave me the peace sign.
"Open the doors if you wanna fall I love!" I heard a voice. The Big kitchen doors opened and in flew Cupid.
"Hello, everybody, Cupid in the house! Oh, work, work, work! That's nice to see!"
"Hi, Cupid!" The elves greeted.
"What'd I miss? Where's fat boy?" Cupid said.
"That's my uncle, Cupid!" I said.
My uncle walked in with Curtis.
"Hey, Merry Christmas everybody. Hey Cupid, what's up? Hey, EB!" Santa said.
"Santa!" Easter bunny greeted.
"Molarnator!" Santa said, fist bumping Tooth Fairy.
"Sandman!" Santa said. Obviously, Sandman was asleep.
"Mother Nature, Father Time. Merry Christmas again! Good to see everyone here!" Santa said as he sat down next to me.
"But, do you think it's really necessary to call an emergency council meeting?" Santa asked.
"He's ready to ride the sleigh, you know what I mean?" I said, chuckling nervously.
"Santa, y/n, we thought you both should see this!" Mother Nature said, turning around a cardboard cutout of Jack Frost, another legendary figure, in a snazzy position, with a banner that said,"Merry Frostmas!" On it.
"Silver Bells!"
"Silver Bells!" My uncle and I said in unison.
"I found 270 of them in shopping malls scattered across the North West!" Mother Nature stated. I frowned and growled.
"Ho, ho, ho!"  My uncle said, fed up of Jack Frost's lark.
"I hereby call this legendary figure council meeting to order!" Mother Nature announced.
"This is ridiculous." My uncle muttered.
"You're not wrong." I muttered back.
"SANDMAN!!!" Mother Nature yelled, banging her gavel.
"I'm up! I'm up!!!" Sandman yelled. He clearly wasn't up.
"Hey, Cupid! Nice skirt!" Easter bunny chuckled.
"EASTER BUNNY!!!" Mother Nature yelled, once again, banging her gavel.
Easter bunny stopped chuckling and looked forward in shock.
"Our first and only order of business....is the disciplinary action to be taken against council member Jack Frost." Mother Nature said.
"Now that's what I'm talkin' about!" Came a familiar, cold voice. It was Jack. He came in with his ice blue shades on. He took them off and looked around the council.
"You love it. Am I right?" Jack said, indicating his cutout.
"You guys finally woke up and are giving me my own holiday!" Jack said. I scoffed, "Yeah right!" I said.
He looked at me.
"How's the boyfriend, y/n?" Jack asked. Jack didn't really like Bernard. I think he's jealous.
"Husband, actually!" I corrected, showing the council my engagement ring.
"Ohhhh. Look at you, miss lover!" Cupid said. I giggled.
"Congratulations, y/n!" Mother Nature said.
"I owe Sandman so much money!" Easter bunny said.
"Hear hear!" Tooth said.
"Okay, back to business, Frostmas, of course, is just a placeholder. I'm wide open, frostgiving, the Frost of July, frosthog day. I mean, the possibilities are endless!" Jack continued.
I yawned.
"Jack, you are hereby charged with 273 counts of attempted upstaging of Santa Clause! You froze a volcano in Hawaii, you made it snow in the Amazon, and you frosted Mexico, sending all of the geese North for the winter!" Mother Nature said, "You have violated the legendary figures code of conduct, in a manner that is both Willful and malicious!" Mother Nature said.
"Excuse me. Did you just accuse me of being skillful and delicious? Guilty as charged!" Jack said, chuckling afterwards.
"Frost, you herald the season. You're not a holiday!" Father Time said.
"You're the best friend, you're not the leading man!" I said, pointing an impatient finger at Frost.
"And you kill fruit!" Easter bunny stated with a nod.
Father Time began, "All in favour of suspending Jack Frost from the council of legendary figures, please say-"
"Wait a minute! Wait a minute! Father Time, wait a minute! You gotta understand! I have enormous, untapped potential! But all I am, year after year, is an opening act!" Jack said.
"Maybe you should stick to that!" I suggested. Jack continued,
"A setup man for Mr. Big! And you, y/n! You've got your perfect husband even though he looks like a frog who grew hair and has some sort of fashion sense-"
I slammed my hands down on the table and stood up.
"You say one word against Bernard, and I will strike you right in your frozen face!" I snapped.
"Y/N!!" Mother Nature yelled, banging her gavel once again. I sat down and folded my arms.
"Jack, why don't you let that go?" My uncle asked.
"No, no, no, you let it go! You let it go! You get the soda cans, and you get the TV specials, you get the postage stamps, the billboards, you get a beautiful, adoring wife, and a stunning, gorgeous, foxy niece and an army of toy-building yes men! And what do I get? A few runny noses and some dead citrus!" Jack said. I chuckled.
"You know, Jack, its no picnic being me!" My uncle said.
My uncle slammed his hands down onto the desk and stood up, causing Jack Frost to sit down.
"Because of the production line. A whole continent might go without presents this year. That's right! And on top of that, my uncles gotta try and protect the secret of Santa this year! Because the in-laws- oh boy! The in-laws! Mr. And Mrs. In a bad mood every time we turn around, are coming up to the North Pole!" I yelled. Some of the elves stopped and stared.
"And they're not supposed to be in the North Pole, so me and y/n had to come up with a solution, and on top of that, I'm a bit worried about being a father again because I wasn't all good at it the first time!" My uncle said. He sat down, defeated by life.
"Oh, Santa. We had no idea." Mother Nature said.
"Sometimes I dream that Bernard started to lose hope, and one day, he would fade away before my very eyes!" I said, choking back tears.
"Oh, y/n! We all know Bernard is very special to you! We wouldn't let anything happen to him!" Mother Nature said.
"She's right!" Father Time said.
"We would never allow that!" Tooth said.
"He's a great pal to me!" Easter bunny.
"He's the best head Elf there ever was and ever will be!" Sandman said.
"He's a great lover!" Cupid said.
"Oh, Santa, y/n! I'm so sorry!" Jack said.
"If it were me in the red suit, I'd probably go right to the escape clause!" Cupid said.
"Oh god, the escape clause! Bernard warned me about that!" I said.
"Great! So the garden gnome makes his way into the conversation yet again!" Jack said.
"Strike, Jack....strike." I whispered, clenching my fist.
"Oh no, the escape clause. Too extreme. Really!" My uncle said.
"The escape clause? What's up with that?" Jack asked curiously.
"Maybe if you'd attend a meeting once in a while, you'd know!" Father Time said.
"You can manipulate time, but you can't grow hair!" Jack snapped at Father Time.
The Easter bunny gasped.
Tooth's eyes narrowed.
"Legendary? I don't think so!" Jack said.
"Uh oh!" Easter bunny said, burying his head in his paws.
"I'm not evoking the escape clause! I made a commitment, I'll handle the toys, I'll be there when my wife delivers that baby, and y/n will never leave Bernard's side!" My uncle said, placing a hand on my back.
"Let me help!" Jack said.
"You've done quite enough!" Father Time said.
"No, no, no, instead of a suspension, how about community service?" Jacm suggested.
"Oh, please." Santa scoffed.
"No, no, no, please! What if-...what if I tutor myself at the elbow of the master? I could lend a hand. Make some toys, wrap a few presents! And if I don't make it with the hefty man over here, you can say the word and you can suspend me! Please, santa! I know I don't deserve another chance, but I'm asking you for one!.....I wanna make things right!" Jack said. My uncle became lost in thought for a few seconds until he said, "Alright! You don't wanna get suspended? I'll give you one more chance. But you have to be a Jack Frost-of-all-trades!"
"Yes!"
"And you have to listen to the elves, even Bernard!" I said.
"Uh-huh!" Jack said.
"Curtis is your boss, and I mean it!" Santa said.
"If there's one, one icicle out of place, you are gone!" I said, raising my voice slightly.
"I will not let you down!" Jack said.
We all turned to Mother Nature, who banged her gavel and announced,
"Motion carried!"