Chapter 7= It was a dream!!!

Y/n's POV

I woke up to sunlight shining through my curtains. I was back in uncle Scott's house...the North Pole felt like a dream but then I saw a little purple pouch on the side of my bed. I smiled to myself.
Charlie wasn't in his bed so I went downstairs and realised I was in the silk y/f/c night gound that I got from the North Pole. I came into the living room and Charlie was fiercely unwrapping christmas presents.
"Hey y/n!" He said with a big grin oh his face.
"Hey Charlie!"
Uncle Scott eventually came into the living room looking tired but happy to be awake and believe me...no one is THAT happy to wake up in the morning.
"Hiya kids!" Scott said grabbing a glass of milk and a cookie from the pantry. Seemed santa-ish for my uncle.
"Hey!"
"Hi!"
"We had so much fun last night!" Charlie said.
"What do you mean?" Scott said.
"The North Pole! It was so cool!" Charlie continued to ramble on about the North Pole. That's when Laura knocked the door and Charlie ran to answer it.
Laura gave Charlie a massive hug as she came in and she went over to Scott and raised an eyebrow at him. He just smiled back.
"Did you guys have fun?" She asked Charlie and I.
"Yeah! Dad toke me and y/n to the North Pole!"
My eyes widened as I didn't expect Charlie to straight up tell Laura about the North Pole.
Suddenly, another dizzy spell washed over me and I fell into the door, banging my head on the wood.
"Ouch..." I whispered. I looked in a mirror I passed in the hallway and saw specks of-....glitter! On my cheeks! I rubbed my cheeks fiercely but for some reason...the glitter wouldn't come off. I shoke the feeling off that i was turning into an Elf and ventured into the kitchen and saw Laura and Scott in the kitchen.
"Nice PJ's" Neil piped up...when did he come in?
"Thanks Neil!" Scott said, looking at me with a confused look on his face.
"Where'd you get them?" Neil asked.
"Judy gave them to you!" Charlie joined in.
"Judy?" Laura questioned.
"From the North Pole!" Charlie added.
"Ah! One of Santa's little helpers!" Laura sarcastically smiled.
"Dad made santa fall off of the roof, he put on the santa suit, we entered the sleigh on the roof, we flew around the whole world delivering toys, we went to the North Pole, I received a snow globe from the head Elf, Bernard!, and we had a blast!" Charlie explained. Me and Scott looked at eachother with an 'Uh oh!' Look and looked at Neil and Laura who then looked at us in synchronisation.

-time skip-
10 minutes later.

Laura and Neil got Charlie in their car and Scott and I waved them off.
"Look-!...IT WAS A DREAM!!!" Scott yelled to the car as Charlie looked at us both through the back window. Then Scott walked with no shoes or socks on in the snow and dug through the snow.
"What are you doing??" I asked him
He ignored me and continued to dig through the fluffy substance on the ground.
"What do you think this means? It wasn't a dream?" I turned and looked at me.
Suddenly, yet another dizzy spell came upon me and this time I collapsed on the ground on all fours.
"Woah! Y/n are you alright?!?!" Scott said in a terribly worried tone
"Y-yeah! I'm fine!"
Scott looked at my ears and cringed.
"What?!?" I asked him.
"Your ears! They-!"
"What?!?! What about my ears?!?!" I reached my hands to my ears and I felt my ears had pointy tips...oh my god!...I am turning into an Elf! I ran inside the house and up to my room and locked my door and paced around my room, biting my finger nails until they were non-existent. My eyes met with the purple pouch with the y/f/c orb inside. I need Bernard....now!!!
I didn't wait another second, I grabbed the pouch, opened it, and held the orb by my heart and said "I wish to talk with Bernard." And looked at the orb with desperate eyes. Nothing happened for a good 30 seconds and I started to worry.
"Come on, Bernard! Come on!"
Then, 'POOF!' Bernard appeared infront of me.
"Oh! Thank god your here! I need to talk to you!"
"Hey, snow bunny! Uh- I'm sorry-...y/n!"
"No! Snow bunny's fine!"
"Okay um...snow bunny! What's wrong?" Bernard questioned.
I grabbed his shirt and pulled him face to face with me.
"WHAT'S HAPPENING TO ME?!?!?!?!?!?" I yelled in his face.
"What are you talking about, snow bunny?"
I lifted my hair up to reveal my pointy ears.
"WOAH-!....oh my garland!" Bernard said, squinting at my ears.
"Do you know what's happening to me!?!?!" I asked him.
"No! Nothing like this has ever happened before-!"
Then, Bernard zoned out in thought and worry spreaded across his face.
"Bernard? Are you alright?" He didn't answer me. He tried to walk forward but he fell. I caught him and his head fell backwards.
"Hey! Can you hear me?! Bernard talk to me!!!" He finally made eye contact with me and I helped him on his feet.
"What's wrong??" I asked him, placing a hand on his back.
"It-...its a thing that happens to me! If I'm in the real world to long...I start to get more weak! Until I'll automatically go back to the North Pole! So I don't have much time! Look! There's this-....santafication process that the new santa goes through! Where....santa starts to look and act more like santa...he'll grow a big, white beard and grow a big belly like a bowl of jelly...and....I think!...the magic must of spreaded to you to!"
"Oh No!!! This can't happen!! How will my school react to this?!?!"
Bernard then grabbed my shoulders and stared into my eyes with the most serious look.
"No one...can know about this!!!"
"Why?!?" I asked the Elf.
"They won't believe you! Look...I've gotta go! But I'll be back to talk to you anytime, okay??"
I nodded in agreement as Bernard clicked his fingers and in a puff of golden glitter, he was gone!
This Christmas is about to get eventful!