chapter 3= stopped time!

Y/n's POV

So, it turns out Krampus stopped time when he took over the pole. So, it's still the 23rd of December right now. My uncle was sat stroking Buddy's head, and Curtis was doing a crossword, "What's a four letter word for something you eat?" He asked.
"Food." Abby said.
"Thanks!" Curtis said.
Bernard and I sat next to each other on the floor, and Stella was cwtched in with Bernard.
"Daddy, I'm scared!" Stella cried.
"It's okay, Stella Bells! We're gonna be fine!" Bernard reassured.
We had sent a few elves out a few hours ago, but they hadn't come back. A single light bulb lit up the bunker. It was dim, but it had to do!
"B, when are we gonna get outta here?" I asked.
"I don't know, but hopefully it's soon!" Bernard replied.
Then, we heard a muffled voice from outside.
"Hey, boss! I found a trap door!" It was a dark elf.
"Shhhh!" Bernard put a finger to his lips.
"Is it open?" Krampus' voice came.
"Let's find out, shall we?" The dark elf said.
"Everyone hide." Bernard whisper-yelled.
The elves used their powers that made them invisible. My uncle hid under the staircase, wrapped in a blanket with Buddy.
"Take Stella!" Bernard whisper-yelled, handing Stella to my uncle, who then wrapped her up in the blanket.
Bernard and I hid in the bathroom in the storage closet.
We heard the hatch open.
"You forgot the lock it?!??!" I whisper-yelled.
Then, we heard the bathroom door creak open.
We froze and remained silent.
Then, we saw a pinprick of light. It was a hole in the closet that was the size of a grape. Then, I black blade started to be pushed through the hole.
It was Krampus' blade.
"Anyone in their?" Krampus said, taunting the tension.
Then, the blade went so far in. It was now caressing Bernard's throat ever so slightly.
He winced quietly.
I put my finger to my lips.
"Hey, boss!" A dark elf called. The blade was pulled out, and Bernard sighed in relief.
"Look what I found!" The dark elf said. He pulled Abby out of the dark.
"Hey, let me go!" She squirmed.
"Take her with us! We'll come back for the rest later!" Krampus said. Krampus then looked back at the storage closet that Bernard and I were still hiding in. I think he knew we were in there.
"No, no! HELP!!!" Abby screamed. Then, we heard footsteps going up the stairs and then the hatch closing.
Bernard and I opened the closet door, and everyone was now visible. 
"He took Abby!" My uncle exclaimed.
"What are we gonna do?" Curtis asked.
"...... We're gonna go out there!" Bernard finally said.
"WHAT?!?!" All the elves yelled in unison.
"Shhh! Listen, I know what I'm doing. You all can follow me!"
Bernard started to climb the ladder, followed by me, then santa, then Curtis, then Buddy, and then Stella. All of the other elves stayed behind.
We tiptoed across Elfsburg until we stopped and looked around a corner.
"Right, I'm goin' in!" Bernard whispered.
"What? No, I can't lose you too!" I said, grabbing his arm.
"Look, I have magic just like you do! I'll be fine! I'll come back, I promise!"
Bernard started to tiptoe out from the corner. It was darker outside cause Krampus cast a dark cloud over the pole.
"Daddy!" Stella cried, reaching her arms out towards Bernard.
"Shhhh!" I hushed her.
"Daddy's gonna be fine, honey!" My uncle whispered.
Bernard looked around. He was now visible to dark elves. Then, one of the dark elves flew down towards him, but Bernard ducked, and the dark elf plummeted down into the snow.
I sighed.
"Bernard behind you!" Curtis yelled.
Then, another Elf flew down and hissed at him. He dived out of the way, and the elf landed on top of the other elf.
He hastily stood up and looked around. It was silent.
Then, the sound of a gun went off, but instead of a bullet, it was a net made out of ivy. The net wrapped around Bernard, and he plummeted to the ground, into the snow.
"Oh, the Holly and the ivy," Krampus sang in a haunting way as he walked over to Bernard and his dark elves surrounded Bernard.
I tried to go after him, but my uncle held me back.
"No, y/n! There's too many of them!" My uncle said.
"Oh, the Holly and the ivy. Lethal to elves if it's not with the other! The nets just ivy. So it's lethal to you elves. I only just found that out!" Krampus sang.
"Why are you doing this?" Bernard said. I could see he was growing weak with the touch of the ivy.
"Because. I've always wanted to be santa. But, I found I could make myself more known by kidnapping children."
"That's not right! Santa is making spirits bright and happy, and you're just making it worse!" Bernard said.
Krampus torn the net off of Bernard and lifted his hand up into the air.
Lifting Bernard off of the floor.
Krampus exaggerated his hand gestures to make vines appear and wrap around Bernard, making him unable to move.
"Listen to me! You need to stop! This is not right! You can't-!" Bernard was cut off by a vine wrapping around his mouth, forbidding his ability of speech.
"What's that? Cat's got your tongue?" Krampus snickered.
"I'm afraid you're gonna have to come with us!" Krampus started to walk towards his secret hideout with Bernard trailing behind him, floating on air, still tied up. He let out muffled screams as the door to the hideout shut.
I started sobbing.
Stella tried to run towards the hideout, but I grabbed her, pulled back, and cuddled her in my arms.
"I want Daddy!" She cried.
"I know, honey! I know!" I said.
"Come on, y/n! We need to go!" My uncle said. I stood from the snow, and we started to head back to the bunker.
I'm so worried for Bernard now...