Chaper 1= toymaker in Canada!

Y/n's POV

We all followed Carol into the workshop, and she came to an Elf carrying popcorn necklaces.
"Honey? Honey!" My uncle called to his wife. I ran ahead and caught up to Carol as she came to the elf.
"Anything I can do for you, ma'am?" The Elf asked.
"No, thanks!" Carol said, grabbing a popcorn necklace and taking a large bite.
"You alright, Carol?" I asked, rubbing her shoulder.
"Fine, thanks!" Carol said. She sounded unsure.
My uncle finally caught up.
"Care for some company, Mrs. Clause?"
"Not from you, Mr. Clause!" Carol replied.
Bernard suddenly took my hand and walked beside me.
"Why not?" My uncle said.
"Because you can't spend time with you, and you can't get the toys ready. I completely understand that!" Carol said flatly.
"You do?" Bernard asked.
"Of course, Bernard!" Carol said, pinching my husbands cheek.
"I just hope you're not delivering when I'm delivering!" Carol said. She walked away, and we all followed.
"We're not gonna let that happen!" I called out to her.
"Carol, there's no way I could..." My uncle then saw an Elf with a bicycle walking past, and my uncle didn't finish his sentence and instead said, "Nice chrome work, Lenny. That is SO workin'!"
"Thanks, Santa!" Lenny called.
"Alright!" My uncle said, fist bumping the air. Bernard and I nudged his shoulder and gestured to Carol who turned her back in neglect.
"Look, I know this is all a bit overwhelming for you, but...wait a minute, stop!" My uncle said, stopping Carol from walking away again.
"Did you see this? Amazing technology!" My uncle said, picking up a duck from one of the conveyor belts, "Look at this. Its a duck. It quacks in 3 languages!" My uncle said. He, then, pressed the beak and the duck spoke, "El Ducko says "quacko""
"Le duck says "quack""
"Il duck-e says "quack-e!"" The duck finished, and I rolled my eyes.
"Things can't help me right now, sweetheart!" Carol said. She walked away. "Ay! Come back-e!" The duck said as if it was an alive object.
"It's people that I need," Carol finally admitted, "you know, family!"
"Ho, ho, ho! Family? We are your family! Right, elves? We're her family right?" My uncle turned to the elves.
"We love you, Mrs. Clause!" The elves said in unison.
"Taller family!" Carol said. I started to catch on as Carol sat down and started to sob.
"Human family!" Carol said as her tears came pouring out.
"Awww!" I said, sitting down next to her and rubbing her shoulders.
"Aw, sweetheart, anything but the tears!" My uncle said.
"Yeah! I mean, we're still a family!" Bernard said. I looked at him and stiffly shook my head.
"I'm sorry. Thank you. It's okay!" Carol said, as an Elf brought her a tissue and her friend Elf joined her.
Then, her and her friend came to my uncle and Bernard and kicked them both in the leg. Curtis winced.
"Ahhhhhh!"
"Ahhhhhh!" They both grunted in pain as they watched the two elves scurry along. I winced aswell.
"It's an impossible situation! And if I didn't want to be with you so much, I would go home," Carol said, "But I can't have it both ways!"
Then, I had an idea and I think my uncle did to.
"Wait a minute!" My uncle said. I clicked my fingers and stood up. Bernard and Curtis watched my uncle and I in confusion.
"Hey, maybe you can!" I said to Carol.
"I can what?" She asked.
"Have it both ways!" My uncle said.
"How?" Carol asked.
"Me and y/n can bring home here!" Santa said.
"YES!!" I yelled.
"You can?" Carol asked.
"You can?!?!"
"You can?!?!" Curtis and Bernard said together.
"You know what, Carol? We're gonna bring your parents up here!" Santa said. I smiled.
"My parents?" Carol said excitedly.
"Her parents?!?!??!?" Curtis said. All the elves gasped.
"Elves!" Bernard said, raising a finger to shush them all.
"Sir, the SOS," Bernard said.
"Excuse me?" Carol said.
"SOS. Secret of Santa! There could be dire consequences. The possibilities increase exponentially, that the close-guarded secret of the North Pole's location could be compromised and Christmas as we know it would cease to exist, crushing the hopes and dreams of the world's children, AND EXTINGUISHING THE JOY OF SANTA'S MAGIC FOREVER!!!!!" Bermard yelled, catching his breath afterwards.
"Baby....that was hot!" I said.
"Thanks, Snow bunny!" Bernard said, clearly exhausted
"There's that." My uncle said.
"Bermard has a point. My parents can't keep a secret!" Carol said.
"Listen, Carol. The reason you came up here was because of my uncle!" I said.
"Y/n's right! And I'm gonna do whatever it takes to make this right!"
"You will?" Carol asked my uncle.
"Yeah! Of course we will!" I said.
"Yes, yeah. We will!" My uncle said, standing up with determination.
"You know why? Cause what do they say about santa?" My uncle asked.
"He delivers!" The elves said.
"Yessssss!" I yelled, dragging the 's'.
"How are you gonna pull it off?" Carol asked, "My parents think you're a toymaker in Canada!"
"How am I gonna pull this off?" My uncle contemplated.
I then realised, "The answer is in the question!" I said.
""How are we gonna do this, my parent think you're a toymaker in Canada!"" My uncle repeated.
"Canada?" Curtis asked.
"Canada! Its North, in North America, eh?" I said.
"Vinegar on their French fries, they sit on their Chesterfield to watch the hockey game, shoot the puck, daddy-o! Come on, everybody!" My uncle said.
I got up on the first step up to the naughty and nice centre and yelled, "Elves, everybody listen up! Grab your hammers. The in-laws are coming!!!"
The elves cheered.
God! I hope this works!