chapter 1= causing trouble?!?!

Y/n's POV

I saw Krampus trying to work on a toy, but it kept slipping out of his hands because of his long nails.
"Cheese and crackers......BEANS ON TOAST!!!" Krampus yelled in annoyance.
I face-palmed. I decided to check on Bernard. I came to his office and knocked on the door.
"Bernard, it's y/n! Your princess!" I said. No answer.
"Bernard, I'm coming in." I pushed open the door and saw Bernard head on his desk, quill in hand, dragging ink across his paper, asleep.
"Aww." I said. I walked over to his desk and stroked his face. Which woke him up, "I'M UP!!! I'm up!" He yelled.
"It's okay, B! It's me!" I said.
"Oh, hey y/n! How are you?"
"Good, how about you? When was the last time you slept?"
"Uhhh-"
"In a real bed, Bernard!" I said.
Silence fell.
"B, you need to relax more!"
"I don't! I'm a very busy elf!"
I pulled him out of his chair and towards his bedroom.
"Look, y/n! I don't need rest! I'm as fit as a....." Bernard trailed as he fell asleep standing up.
"BERNARD!!!" I yelled.
"What?!?! Silver bells!"
"See! You need rest!"
I started to take off his winter jacket that he still had on.
"I can do it!" Bernard protested.
He shook off his jacket and let it slip off onto a chair.
He turned to me, "...... See!" He said, gesturing to his jacket.
I pulled his shoes off and flung his tired body onto his bed, and he breathed a sigh of relief.
He fell asleep almost immediately.
I left his room and went to check on the elves.

"Hey, guys! Who's everyone's work?" I yelled.
"Good!" The elves replied in unison.
"Hey, y/n! How's Bernard?" Krampus asked. I rolled my eyes and replied, "He's resting! He's been working all night and day and bending over backwards for everyone, and I thought that I'd give him a break!"
"And what a loving wife you are!" Krampus said.
"Thanks, Krampus," I said, "You know, I think I might be warming up to you!"
"Aw! You're too kind!" Krampus said.
"Well, I'm an Elf. It's kinda my thing!" I said.
"Hey, have you ever wanted to join forces?" Krampus said.
"What?" I said, turning to Krampus, confused.
"Nothing!" He replied.

No one's POV

Krampus walked away from y/n and out of the workshop.
He dragged one of the elves, Alexander, down Cocoa Alley.
"Hey, Krampus! What are you-!?!" Before Alexander could question Krampus, he blew black smoke into the poor elf's face, and Alexander's eyes turned red, and his skin turned a frost-bitten blue, and his face.... Emotionless.
"Let's see if we can make a few minions, shall we?" Krampus said.
"Yes, sir!" Alexander said blankly.
"Good. Here's some dust. Use it wisely, child!" Krampus whispered, giving Alexander a bag of the dust he turned him bad with.
Krampus... Started causing trouble?!?! No way!!!

-time skip-
The 21st of December.

Y/n's POV

Bernard and I were walking through the village when we came across a poster, sellotaped to the outside of 'The Barrista Cocoa shop'

Missing elf
Alexander
Last seen: 13:30pm yesterday.

My heart dropped.
"Oh, B! Alexander's missing!" I said.
"What? How?"
"I don't know!"
"What do you think happened?" Bernard asked.
"I don't know!"

I went to go and see my uncle until Stella came running with Buddy.
"Mommy, help! Buddy's a monster! He's chasing me!"
She clung onto me, and I almost fell over.
"RAHHHH! I'M A BIG SCARY MONSTER!!!" Buddy roared.
"Ahhhhh!" Stella screamed.
"Okay, guys! Why don't you go and find Bernard, and he can play! He should be in his office, go ahead." I said. They both ran towards Bernard's office, laughing all the way.
I knocked on my uncle's office door.
"Yeah? Who is it?"
"Uncle Scott, it's me!"
"Oh, y/n! Come in!"
I opened the door, and my uncle was just doing his daily double list check.
"What's up?" My uncle asked.
"Did you know Alexander is missing?" I asked. My uncle's eyes widened.
"WHAT?!?! How?!?!" My uncle stood from his seat.
"I don't know! Bernard and I were just walking through Elfsburg, and we saw this missing poster, and we didn't know what to do!" I explained.
"Oh, well, we'll send out search parties for him! I'll send the elficers out!" My uncle said.
"Wait! Krampus seemed pretty suspicious when I last spoke to him! Do you think that HE...?"
"No! Krampus wouldn't enslave an Elf!.... Would he?" Santa said.
Oh god....