The Santa clause 2

Y/n's POV

"They're coming right at us!!!" One of the elves in the control room yelled.
Bernard and I whipped around in worry.
"Take us to Elfcon 3!" Bernard yelled to Keith, one of the elves.
"Take us the Elfcon 3!" Keith said down the phone.
Bernard sat down in a chair and started pressing buttons that set off an alarm throughout the North Pole.
I looked over my boyfriend's shoulder as he clicked a button and stared at the screen and the plane that was flying around the snowy space was not stopping.
"These guys aren't stopping!" Bernard said, looking back at me with worry in his eyes.
"Keith, take us to elfcon 2!" I said.
"Okay, y/n! Let's go to Elfcon 2!" Keith said down the phone.
I put my hands on my head in groaned.
"It's alright, Snow bunny. Just calm down!" Bernard yelled.
Then the floor started to open up and my uncle looked through a telescope to get a good look at the plane. He looked to the elves "We have a partridge in a peer tree!" Santa said.
"Yep!" I said.
"You take us to Elfcon 1. Let's rig for silent running. Look alive, everybody!" Santa demanded.
"Okay! We're at Elfcon 1!" Keith said. I was really scared, the SOS was in danger as we know it!
Then it became really silent. I looked at my boyfriend and he didn't take his eyes off of the screen until we all looked up as the plane flew over us.
Then...
You know, you better watch out,
You better not cry,
You better not pout I'm telling you why.

"Find out where that music's coming from!" Santa whisper-yelled.
"Okay!" One of elves said.
"Santa, y/n! I've got it on the locator!" The Elf said. Me and my uncle looked at the screen and the music was coming from the reindeer stables.
Me, Bernard, and my uncle went down to investigate in the stables and two big doors opened to reveal the sleigh and two pointy shoes kicking to the rhythm of the music. It was Curtis. Head Elf in training. We ran to the sleigh and my uncle covered Curtis' mouth and turned off the dancing santa that was making the noise. It was silent until a voice came on the intercom "We're at Elfcon 4! All clear!" We all sighed a sigh of relief and I buried my face into Bernard's shoulder. "Curtis, what do you say we get you a nice set of headphones this Christmas?" Santa said, patting his shoulder. My uncle headed for the doors and I trailed behind.
"It's okay, everyone! Back to work!" I ordered.
"Curtis! Your 900 years old! Grow up!" Bernard yelled.
"Bernard!" I called. He ran after me and my uncle and Curtis followed.

"You know, I didn't break any of the rules! According to the santa handbook!" Curtis said.
"The handbook," Bernard said, sounding impressed
"Curtis, do you go pee-pee with that thing?"
"Oh, Bernard! I think Curtis goes way more than just pee-pee with the santa handbook!" I said, shooting Curtis a look. Curtis then stated
"It says, 'elves are encouraged to listen to music. It makes them more creative, more productive, and well...more alert! LOOK OUT!" Then, WHOOSH! A reindeer came flying over our heads. Bernard grabbed my arm and pulled me down to the ground with him. The reindeer continued to fly until he came crashing down into the snow.
We all walked towards the scene.
"It's okay!" My uncle reassured
"Is he alright?" I asked the elves.
"He's okay, y/n!" The Elf yelled back.
"That's gonna leave a mark!" Santa said, wincing.
"Is that Blitzen? That looks like Prancer! Who- Curtis who was that?" I asked Curtis.
"It was Chet! One of our reindeer in training!" Curtis replied with great confidence. I rolled my eyes and Bernard shrugged.
"Well, please tell me that it's early in his training! Wow, nice fall!" Santa commented whilst patting Bernard on the shoulder. I started to follow my uncle into the workshop until I heard Bernard speak to Curtis
"Curtis, when are you gonna tell them?"
"Not now!" Curtis replied.
"Tell us what?" I turned to them. They both stuttered and I got impatient very quickly. So, I grabbed both of their ears and pulled them both in towards me.
"Look, I'm not feeling the best today so I don't care who tells us if it's you or Bernard but...you better tell us!" I let go of their ears and they followed me into the workshop.

"Okay, try it now!" Santa said, fixing a go cart ready for Christmas. An Elf pulled the start chord and it started up perfectly. I smiled and clapped for my uncle. I took Bernard's hand as we both watched my uncle slide out from underneath the cart.
"Okay! Here's what we need! We gotta get one more bolt on that flange, and it's ready for Christmas!" I informed
"Nice call, sweetheart!" Santa said, patting me on the back.
We made our way to another station
"Perfect job on suspension, you guys. Thinking outside the box. Lovin' it!" Santa said, shaking his head in gratefulness.
Then, Annie, an Elf from the kitchen came up to santa and she had a basket and food.
"Do you want a cookie, santa?" She asked.
Then, my Uncle pretended to think which made me giggle.
"Do I want a cookie? Yes! What's fresh?"
Then she gave him a cookie with rainbow sprinkles. It was a sugar cookie.
"Oohhh, sweet just like you!" Santa said, placing a hand on Annie's shoulder.
Then, she came to me "Do you want one, y/n?"
"Yes! Of course!" I replied. She gave me the same cookie as my uncle
"Thanks, sweetie pie!" I said. She smiled at me and walked away.
Then, we all came over to an Elf that was struggling with a toy that kept falling over.
"Alexander, let's think. Take the hat off!" Santa suggested. Alexander took the hat off and the toy didn't fall over.
"Too much counterweight!" I chimed in.
"Thanks, Santa! You're the man!" Alexander said, shaking my uncles hand.
"That's why they gave me the big belly! So I don't fall over!" Santa relied with a chuckle.
Then we came under the balcony of the workshop and my uncle yelled up to an Elf,
"Hey Joey! How's that static-free tinsel coming?"
"Hey guys! Santa wants to see the new tinsel!" Joey said. Then him and his mates dropped about 5 buckets of the static-free tinsel all over us. None of it got on me but I looked over to see Bernard had a big lump of it covering his entire face. I couldn't help but giggle as I took a bite of my sugar cookie from Annie.
Joey and his mates were laughing at us.
"You know I...I could come up and take care of this the ugly way," Santa suggested. "Or, we go outside and play some football!"
They liked that idea as they all cheered and ran outside.
Bernard impatiently throw the tinsel off his head and pointed a finger at Curtis "Curtis, you need to tell them right now!"
"I don't know....they're so happy right now...AND WHY DO I HAVE TO BE THE ONE TO TELL THEM?!?!"
"BECAUSE! I'm the head Elf. I don't give bad news! It's one of the perks of my seniority!" Bernard stated matter-of-factly.
"Now, tell them!" Bernard said, grabbing Curtis' shoulder and pulling him to the front of the workshop.

My uncle was about to face Joey and his friends in a game of tinsel football.
"Come on, pork chop. Bring it on!" Santa said to one of Joeys friends.
"Who you calling pork chop, meatloaf?" The Elf retaliated.
"Meatloaf? You wanna talk some trash, I'll talk trash with ya. But first, I'm gonna blitz!" Santa said.
"Ready, set! Seven swans a-swimming, six geese a-laying!" An Elf yelled
"Five Golden rings!" All of the elves said in unison.
"Hike!" And the game began. My uncle was crowded by the elves as he dived into the snow and then the elves all piled on top of him. Curtis, Bernard, and I went over to my uncle who yelled "You guys aren't elves, your wizards. No matter how many times you run that play, I never see it comin'"
"Santa...we need to talk!" Bernard said, exchanging a worried glance to Curtis.
What did they need to tell my uncle and I. I had no clue...