Chapter 2= The North Pole.

Y/n's POV

We arrived at the next house on the block and Scott climbed into the front of the sleigh.
"...What do we do now?" Scott asked.
"I think we deliver the toys!" I replied.
"You want me to go down some random persons chimney..in my underwear?!?!?" Scott yelled.
"No! You gotta put on the suit first!" Charlie insisted.
"Fine!" Scott scoffed.
He put on the coat and pants and he looked at us.
"How do I look? Nice?"
"....Festive!" I said, rolling my eyes.
"The toys are in the bag!" I said, referring to the bag in the backseat.
Scott grabbed the handle of the bag
And the bag lifted my uncle up in the air and over to the chimney.
"Woah! Put me down!" Scott yelped.
"Dad! Your flying!" Charlie yelled
"Don't worry! I lived through the 60's!" Scott replied.
The magic of the sack made Scott squeeze down the small chimney hole and silence grew over the rooftop. A few minutes later, Uncle Scott came up out of the chimney and down onto the rooftop again. I hadn't noticed that Charlie had fell asleep next to me and Scott got back in the sleigh and said "Well...I guess we better deliver those toys. I nodded my head in agreement and we toke off into the night.

-time skip-
Sunrise...

As the sun came over the horizon, I realised our work was done. We had delivered ALL those toys in one night.
"We did it!" I yelled with joy.
"Charlie's still asleep, Is he?"
"Yep! So where to now??" I asked.
"How about....home!" Scott yelped gripping the reins of the sleigh even tighter.
"Uncle Scott?" I asked
"Hm?"
"....I'm s-!" Before I could finish a large gust of wind blew into our faces and soon we were in a totally different place. The sleigh came down with a crash, causing Charlie to wake up.
"Where are we??" I asked
"Does this look like home to you?" Scott yelled at the reindeer. The creatures looked at each other before running off into the distance, leaving me, Uncle Scott, and Charlie on our own, in the sleigh, in a place where there were mounds of snow as far as the eye could see. Then, a little boy came up to the sleigh and reached down into the snow.
"Hey! Hey you! Where are we??" Scott yelled to the boy. The boy pulled a white and red stripy pole out of the snow. "Hello! You sir? Can you hear me??" Uncle Scott yelled. I nudged him and put a finger to my lips.
"Dad I think this is the North Pole!" Charlie spoke
"That's the North Pole?!?!" Scott said.
Then I tiny pinpad shot out of the side of the pole and the boy punched in the code and then watched us with folded arms as the sleigh descended into a large room. We all looked down in disbelief as we saw the reindeer appear in their places in little puffs of gold dust and children await their return to bath them.
"I think those are elves!" I said as I watched some of the children stop their actions to watch the descending sleigh. One of the elves caught my eye. He was taller than the others and looked a bit older, around my age. He had a green and black-ish berret, a sparkle to his cheeks, and his hair in black, thick curls. I couldn't take my eye off of him. He saw me making eye contact and I gave a slight wave. He returned my action, folded his arms, and leaned against a pillar. The sleigh finally secured to the ground.
"Where are all the grown ups??" Scott said. Uncle Scott hastily got out of the sleigh and told us to stay in it. He then started to interrogate a poor little Elf girl.
"Hey you! Who's in charge here?" He asked her.
Me and Charlie joined him at his side.
"You are!" She returned.
"No! Who's your boss?" He asked again.
"You are!" She said, repeating herself.
"No! Who- who's the head Elf?" Scott asked.
"You are!!" She yelled.
"Hey!" Another voice joined the row. It was the Elf that I waved to before.
"Who's causing all the trouble around here??" He said...he was kinda cute.
"She is!"
"He is!" Uncle Scott and the Elf girl said at the same time.
"Exuse me? Are we on a coffee break?" He asked.
"We don't drink coffee!" The girl replied.
"Then I guess the break is over!!" The Elf yelled. "Back to work. Thanks!" He added.
"Take it easy on her, will ya?" Scott complained "who are you?" He added.
The Elf looked at us up and down before adding
"I'm Bernard! Nice to meet ya santa!"
The Elf wandered off out of the room and uncle Scott ran after him
"I'm not santa!" Scott yelled as me and Charlie ran to catch up with them.