chapter 13= FROZEN?!?!

Y/n's POV

"UNCLE SCOTT!!!" I heard Lucy yell. I ran to my uncles side.
She came running through the crowd.
"Lucy, what's happened??" I asked. She came to us, worry and sadness spreading across her face.
"I found her locked in a closet!" Curtis said.
"What's wrong?" My uncle asked.
"You gotta see what Frost did to my mom and dad!" Lucy said. My heart dropped as I saw elves wheeling in a frozen Laura and Niel. They were both statues.
My uncle went over to both of them and tapped Niel's face. It was rock solid.
Then, Abby came running in.
"SANTA!!! Y/N!!!" She yelled.
"What is it, Ab?" I said.
"Don't freak out, but Jack didn't just freeze Laura and Niel!" She said.
She pointed to where two elves were wheeling in another frozen statue. My heart dropped even more. It was Bernard. He was an icy blue. The elves gasped.
"Silver Bells!" My uncle said.
"Bernard, NO!!" I yelled, running up to him. I cupped his frozen cheeks and stared into his frozen doe eyes.
"No....no! NO!" I yelled.
"It's gonna be okay, y/n, Lucy! Don't worry!" My uncle said, rubbing my shoulder.
Then, two big doors opened, and the elficers came in with Jack in their grasp.
"Ow!" Jack winced as they held him tight.
My uncle walked over to him slowly.
".....Yeah, and?" Jack snapped.
"Elficers, I have him." My uncle said.
I rushed to my uncles side and just lost it, "How could you do that to Bernard? He never did anything to you! You DEMENTED FREAK OF NATURE!!!"
"It's okay, y/n! Calm down!" Charlie said, pulling me aside.
"Jack, this isn't funny. Unfreeze the parents, and Bernard... right now!" Santa said.
"No way, clause! I can't unfreeze them without unfreezing myself, and that is something I'll never do!" Jack said, smirking.
"Mother Nature, please help us out here! Can you thaw him out?" I pleaded, rushing over to Mother Nature.
"I'm sorry, y/n. Our powers don't work on other legendary figures." She said sadly.
"Isn't that a shame?" Jack snickered.
My uncle suddenly realised something. He slowly walked over to Lucy, and I started to catch on and smiled.
"What do you say, Lucy?" Santa asked.
"Do you think it'll work?" She asked. I leaned in to her and whispered, "The question is,... Do you?"
Lucy handed santa her snowglobe and slowly walked towards Jack. Jack's eyes widened in fake shock.
"Okay. This is what you're all reduced to? Sending a little girl in to save the day, are we? What are you gonna do? Adorablize me? Sweet me into submission? Cute me to death? Make me change my way!" Jack was suddenly taken aback as Lucy attacked him with one of her MAGICAL hugs.
"Hey.... I feel so strange," Jack said. His blue suit started to crack and break off in little tiny pieces, and a pure white suit started to show underneath. "It's so gushy inside!" Jack continued, his voice softening.
He growled like Chew-Bacca from Star Wars, and I giggled.
"Do I smell suntan lotion? I feel so tropical! Miguel, dos platos de nachos, por favor! What's happening to me?!?!" Jack said. Lucy pulled away from her hug.
"I'm warming your heart." Lucy said.
Jack's hair started to turn brown and his cheeks started to glow red.
"But they told me it couldn't be done!" Jack said, looking down at Lucy.
"But they didn't know about magical hugs." Lucy muttered.
I smiled.
"..... I think I like it!" Jack said.
I laughed and hopped up and down on the spot.
Then, we all heard ice cracking. I turned and saw Laura and Neil unfreezing. They shivered when the ice finally cleared.
"Mom, dad!" Lucy exclaimed happily.
She ran up to them.
"Lucy!" Laura exclaimed, scooping her up in her arms.
Niel brought Charlie, Lucy, Laura, and I into a family group hug.
"GROUP HUG!!!" Niel yelled. All the elves joined in the hug. Tooth Fairy, Sandman, Cupid, Mother Nature, Easter bunny, Jack, Father Time, my uncle, Carol, Bud, and Sylvia all joined in the hug. "Feel the love!" Niel exclaimed.
"Niel, you never seem to disappoint!" I exclaimed. Laura laughed.
We all pulled out of the hug when I felt a hand on my shoulder.
I turned around and saw....
"Hey, Snow bunny!" Bernard, unfrozen at last!
"Bernard!" I exclaimed, attacking him a hug, warming him up from being frozen.
"Hey, Bernard's back!" Abby yelled.
All the elves cheered and gave him his own group hug. All the legendary figures hugged him, welcoming him back. And my uncle patted him on the back.
"Bernard!" Lucy exclaimed happily.
"Hey, Luce!" Bernard said, scooping her up in a hug.
"I'm so glad to see you again!" Lucy muttered.
"You too, Luce!" Bernard muttered back. He set her down. Carol then winced.
"Oh, Scott. It's time." Carol said. My eyes widened, and I looked at Bernard and his eyes widened aswell.
"Oh, about 10:00!" My uncle said.
"No, it's time to deliver the package!" She said.
"No, midnight. As usual!" My uncle said. I can't belive he wasn't catching on.
"No, it's time to deliver THE package!" Carol said.
My uncle suddenly realised, looked at Carol's baby bump, looked at all the elves, and screamed, "IT'S TIME TO DELIVER THE PACKAAAAAAAAAGE!!!!"