chapter 3= pregnant?!?!?!

Y/n's POV

My uncle had left to go and see Charlie, Lucy, Laura, and Niel and to also go and get Carol's parents.
I was walking into the village as I saw the elves putting up signs that covered the original titles of our elf buildings, specifically Canadian signs.
I saw Jack Frost banging a hammer on a nail, and he had actually put up a sign. He slid down his ladder and took a few steps back, and admired his work.
"Oh, that's awfully good, isn't it?....guys, I've done it!" Jack exclaimed. The sign broke off and fell down into the snow and broke into pieces. I face-palmed. Jack turned to the elves. "What have you done? Is it gonna clean itself up? I don't think so! Quickly, quickly!" Jack said, clicking his fingers. I rolled my eyes and continued walking. I bumped into someone.
"Oh! Hey, Snow bunny!" Bernard said.
"Hey, B!" I said, hugging him.
"All warm?" Bernard asked.
"Yeah!" I said.
"Listen, B! I need to tell you something!" I said.
"Okay! What is it?"
"I think we should go somewhere a bit more private!" I said. I took my husband to Cocoa Alley, the alley that stores spare cocoa packages.
"What do you need to tell me?" Bernard asked.
"Okay! So....a few weeks ago, before the whole Jack Frost and the in-laws thingy um....I found out something that I wish I could contain my emotions about. Bernard.....I'm pregnant!" I said. Bernard just looked at me with wide eyes.
"Are you kidding?" Bernard asked.
"No! Baby, you're gonna be a dad!" I said, taking my hands in his.
"Y/N!" I heard an Elf call me.
"I gotta go! Love you, B!" I pulled him close and kissed him on the lips. I walked away, and Bernard stayed.

No one's POV

Bernard stared at the wall for a good 30 seconds before saying,
"Wait, when did we even-?........oh...oh- uh- hmm!" Bernard realised and reached to the sky in annoyance. "Damn you, hotelf Cocoa Bedroom!" He yelled.

-time skip-
The next day....

I was looking for a Christmas tree with Carol when Jack popped out from behind one of the trees. I rolled my eyes.
"Hey, Mrs. C. What you doing?" Jack asked.
"Oh, hi, Jack. Y/n and I are just trying to puck out a tree that the whole family will love!" Carol replied.
"Ah. Family. You know, I cannot imagine how hard it must be keeping such a big secret from your folks!" Jack said.
"Oh, you have no idea!" Carol said. Carol started to walk away, and I followed, but Jack was trailing behind.
"Tell me, Mrs. Clause, being legendary by marriage, do you ever find yourself wondering if its all really worth it?" Jack asked. My eyes widened.
"Well, it's definitely worth it!" Carol said, turning to Jack and smiling.
"I'm sure dropping your old life and schlepping all the way up to the North Pole has been totally worthwhile!" Jack said.
"Yeah!" Carol said.
"Probably not one iota, not even a scintilla, of regret?" Jack asked.
"Not one!" Carol said flatly.
"Yeah... oh, look at that. Oh dear...a little sad, neglected maybe," Jack said, making his way to a lonely tree, "Just needs a little tender loving care that nobody's bothering to give, don't you think?" Jack asked.
That manipulating son of a b-
"It's perfect! I will give you all the TLC that you need!" Carol said, smiling at Jack.
"Uncle Scott loves decorating the tree with Carol and I. He always insists on putting the tree topper on himself!" I chimed in, chuckling.
Then, we heard jingle bells of the sleigh, and uncle Scott shouting, "HO, HO, HO!!"
"Oh, they're here!" Carol said.
I ran along with her.
"Oh! This is so exciting!" Jack said, faking excitement.

"I'm here! I cannot belive it! I'm actually here!" Lucy exclaimed as she ran up to Carol and I.
"LUCY!!!" I exclaimed, scooping her up in my arms and hugging her.
"Wow! Your hugs are just as warm as Bernard's! Or should I say... My husband!" I said, showing Lucy my ring.
"YOU GOT MARRIED?!?!?" Lucy yelled.
"Sure did!" I said. I set Lucy down and Carol came along.
"What a wonderful surprise. I didn't know you were coming!" Carol said, hugging Lucy.
"Uncle Scott brought me!" Lucy said.
"Hey!" Carol said, going in for a second hug.
"And we tagged along!" Niel's voice came.
"Hey! Hi! Oh, it's tall people! Not- not that your not tall!" Carol said to Lucy.
"Surprise!!!"
"Surprise!!!" Laura and Niel came up to Carol and hugged her.
"LAURA!!! NIEL!!!" I yelled going in for a hug. They both hugged me so hard!
"How's Bernard?" Laura asked me.
"Oh! He's fine! He even put a ring on it!" I said, showing Laura and Neil my ring.
"OH MY GOD!!! MY NIECE IS MARRIED!!!!" Laura shouted, engulfing me in a hug.
"CONGRATS, HONEY!!!" Niel said.
"Carol, you look wonderful!" Laura complimented.
"Really?" Carol said.
"You are glowing!" Laura said.
"What did you think of my parents?" Carol asked.
"They slept the entire trip!" Laura chuckled.
"Ah! Sandman!" I said, rolling my eyes.
"Laura! Niel! Lucy!" Came Bernard's voice.
Lucy gasped.
"Bernard!!!" Lucy yelled, running towards him.
"Hey, Luce!!!" He said, scooping her up into his arms.
"It's good to see you! Hey, Niel!" Bernard said, walking over to us.
"Hey, Bernard! How's things?" Niel asked.
"Yeah!...can't complain!" Bernard said, setting Lucy down.
"Awwww! Hey, congrats on your guys' marriage!" Laura said.
"Thanks!" Bernard said.
"Bernard, y/n! I'm sensing there's something you're not telling us!" Niel said.
"How'd you guess?" I said sarcastically.
"Tell us later!" Laura said, winking.
"This is amazing! Can we see the workshop?" Niel asked. I made me giggle how he was acting like such a big kid.
"Oh, Bernard? Would you mind?" Carol asked.
"Yes. Yeah, go right there! Go ahead!" Bernard said, gesturing to the workshop behind us.
"Oh, wait! Wait! Wait! Wait! Wait," Carol called.
"You guys know that my mom and dad can't know that we're at Santa's workshop in the North Pole!" Carol said.
"Where do they think we are?" Niel asked.
I looked at Bernard and said,
"Welllllllllll...."