chapter 6= need an Elf's magic!

-time skip-
Christmas Eve....

No one's POV

Krampus was sitting on his throne of bad thoughts when his head dark elf, Alexander, came in, bowed his head, and informed him, "Sir, if you still want to take over Christmas, you're gonna have to retrieve the santa handbook."
"Oh, and where is this santa handbook?" Krampus asked.
"It's locked in a safe in the factory. You need an elf's magic to crack the safe!" Alexander informed blankly.
"Well,.... We have the perfect missing ingredient!" Krampus slyly smiled.
He, then, stood from his throne and started striding to Bernard's bolted cell. Alexander trailed behind Krampus until they came to the door.
Krampus used his black magic to open the door. Bernard lay on the floor when the door was opened. He looked up with anger in his eyes.
"What do you want?" The exhausted elf asked.
"For you to come with us!" Krampus replied.
Krampus reached down, hauled Bernard up off of the floor, untied his hands, and started to march him out of the workshop.

They finally came to a locked room.
"Bombardas!" Krampus yelled, casting a spell to unlock the door. It was a large temple inside. This room was keeping the santa handbook safe! He pulled the elf towards a safe in the middle of the temple.
They started walking towards it.
"I need an elf's magic to access the handbook!... You're the key ingredient!" Krampus chuckled.
"No, no! You can't do this!" Bernard protested.
"Quit your protesting, Bernard! I need you!"
Then, Krampus forced Bernard's hand onto a red spot in the middle of the safe, which started to suck magic out of the poor guy!
"AHHH!!!" Bernard screamed in pain. It burnt like the fires of hell. He took his hand off and held it and winced.
He grew weaker, and his eyelids drooped.
The safe opened, and out came the handbook, looking old and shrivelled.
"Don't do this!" Bernard begged.
Krampus grabbed Bernard by his throat and smashed his back against the wall. He choked and tried to gasp for air.
"In the end.... You reap what you sew!" Krampus spat. Basically, he told Bernard you'll get what you deserve.
"The North Pole doesn't deserve any of this!" Bernard choked.
"Hey, Krampus!" A voice came. They both looked to where the voice came from. Then, oh, the angels sang.
It was Carol. She had a bow and arrow in her hands.
Krampus dropped Bernard to the floor.
"Eat arrow!" Carol spat. She then fired an arrow towards Krampus. He stopped it with his powers. He slowly turned around towards Carol. He, then, fired it towards Mrs. Clause.
"CAROL, LOOK OUT!!!" Bernard yelled. Bernard jumped in front of Carol, and the arrow got sent through his shoulder. Bernard's breath had been snatched away from him, and he stumbled backwards.
Carol screamed in shock.
"Very brave, Carol!" Krampus said.
Bernard fell backwards, but Carol caught him in her arms.
Krampus walked over to them and looked down at Bernard.
"Stay away from him!" Carol hissed.
Bernard was gasping for air.
Krampus clasped his hands around the part of the arrow that was sticking out of Bernard's shoulder.
"No, don't take it out, don't take it out!" Bernard pleaded.
"You heard him, stop!" Carol begged.
Then, Krampus yanked the arrow out, creating a waterfall of blood, and Bernard yelled in extreme pain.
"Now, I can finally take over Christmas!" Krampus cackled.
But, before Krampus could do anything else, the handbook was snatched from him with telekinesis. He looked over to where y/n, Santa, Buddy, Stella, Curtis, Betty, Esther, and all the other elves standing at the entrance of the temple. Y/n had the handbook in her hands.
"Looking for this, Krampus?" Y/n asked. Bernard smiled. Carol laughed triumphantly. Krampus, then, took out his black blade, grabbed Bernard, and held him close to him.
"Give me the handbook, or say goodbye to your husband!" Krampus said before raising the blade to Bernard's throat.
"Daddy!" Stella cried.
"Krampus, please. Don't!" Y/n pleaded.
"Then give me the damn handbook!" Krampus protested.
"You might wanna keep your eyes on the trap above you!" Curtis informed.
"What?" Krampus asked. He then looked up to see a large iron net. It dropped. Krampus threw Bernard onto the floor, and the net wrapped around him.
Y/n high-fived Esther. It had worked.
"I, Santa Clause, hereby banish you from the North Pole!" Santa spoke before waving his hand around Krampus and sent him back to his own world.
He had gone!....