chapter 14= Best christmas ever!

Y/n's POV

My uncle and I were flying to Cleveland as I got a little buzz in my mind.
"Santa! I think Charlie wants to see us!" I informed him.
"Already?"
"Mhm!" I replied.
"Well! I little visit wouldn't hurt, would it?" Santa said.
I shook my head and we were on our way to Laura and Neil's house.

No one's POV

Charlie was stood outside his house with the snow globe in hand. Laura came outside to greet him.
"Charlie? Time to come inside!" She called to him.
"Mom, this stupid ball's not working!"
He shook the snowglobe and looked around the skies but no dad or y/n.
He turned around and bowed his head "shoot." He muttered under his breath.
"Hey!" A voice came from behind Charlie. He whipped around to see y/n in her Elf outfit, standing in the snow.
"Don't you dare see anything towards my boyfriend's magic snow globe!" She said, opening her arms for a hug.
"Y/N!" Charlie exclaimed, jumping into her arms, causing her to fall over into the snow. They stood up together until Santa's sleigh came over their heads.
The sack set him down in the snow and he called to Charlie and y/n.
"Hey, Sport!" He exclaimed.
"Dad!" Charlie yelled.
"Y/n dropped by a little so I thought I'd follow!" Santa said.
"You miss us already? We were gone, what? Ten minutes?" Santa asked.
"Give us a break. We were on our way to Cleveland. Come here and give me a hug!" Santa gestured Charlie to come. He ran up to uncle Santa and he engulfed him in a hug. Y/n couldn't help but let a joyful tear roll down her cheek and quickly wiped it off with the sleeve of her jacket.
"Do you want to go for a quick ride?" Y/n asked Charlie. He smiled widely and looked at y/n with wide eyes.
"Yeah!" Charlie answered. Laura wasn't sure as y/n joined Charlie and santa at their side.
"Of course, it's up to your mom!" Santa said, turning to Laura. Laura took a minute to think before a small smile grew on her face.
"Go on. Get outta here!" Laura exclaimed.
"Alright. Hold on!" Santa said. Charlie and y/n held on very tight as the sack took them up to the sleigh.

Y/n's POV

We said our goodbyes and we were now all in the sleigh when I heard Laura calling to us.
"Just a quick one! And...uh not over any oceans, Scott!" She called.
We were waving and ignoring her complains.
"Scott!!! SANTA!!!" Laura yelled.
Well...there ya go!
This was surely the best christmas ever...
My uncle became...The Santa Clause!

End of part 1