Party

It's been about a month since I've been here in Birmingham and it's been good. It's now the end of July so it's now the summer holidays. I've had an amazing time so far and my friends in school are amazing I've become very close with all of them but I'm more closer with jobe and kiara. Kiara would come to my house alot like after school and jobe and his dad would come pick me up in the mornings as jobe didn't want me getting bus because it's 'dangerous' apparently but I don't mind it because it's quite fun. Jobes dad is very funny and he loves having me around his. Me and jobe would call eachother everyday after school or after he finishes training really. And Tyrone and Leon on the other hand I mainly see them in school sometimes we would all go out after school as a group if jobe hasn't got Training but usually he always has training. I'm glad I met all of these lot as they are amazing and because Aaliyah don't really talk to me anymore which kind of upsets me but if she don't want to talk to me then fine so be it.

INCOMING CALL FROM JOBE🫶🏼
ANSWER DECLINE

"Hey jobe what's up"
"Hey alissa just wanted to see how you were that's all"
"Oh ok I'm good tbh how about you"
"I've been good just getting ready for this party that Tyrone is throwing"
"Tyrone didn't mention a party to me"
"Oh I thought he was gonna tell you he told me he was going to tell you this morning"
"Well I haven't spoke to him since yesterday in school"
"Oh well he's throwing a party do you wanna come with me"
"Erm yeah sure let me just make sure it's ok with my mum, hold on I'll be back"
I go downstairs to ask my mum about this party Tyrone didn't want to tell me about.
"Hey mum is it alright if I go to a party with jobe"
"Yeah sure just make sure you are back by 11 and don't get drunk"
"Ok thank you mum"
I go back upstairs to tell jobe.
"I'm back"
"Ok what did she say"
"She said yes"
"Ok great I'll get my dad to come pick you up at 8 as he is dropping me off and we are going past yours anyways"
"Ok cool I'll see you in a bit then"
"Yeah see you in a bit"

I hang up and quickly go and get ready as it's already 7 so I need to try and be quick.
I don't even know if I have a good dress to wear or a good outfit to wear. After looking for about 10 mins I find a nice dress and put it on. I then do my makeup and after that's all done it's about 7:50 so I just sit and wait for jobe to get here.

It's now 8 and jobe has just got here.
"ALISSA JOBE IS HERE" my mum shouted from downstairs. I get my phone and keys and put them in my bag and go downstairs in my white dress and silver heels that I had picked out and went to say bye to my mum.
"Bye mum I'll see you later"
"Bye don't have too much fun"
"Mum" I say giving her the 'dont say that' look
"Anyways I've got to go bye I'll see you later" I give my mum a hug and get in the car.
"Alissa you look very pretty" jobe says as soon as I get in the car
"Thank you jobe" I start blushing and I don't know why like I don't have a thing for jobe I know I don't. Why am I blushing for. I try and hide it by looking down at my phone.

We eventually arrive there and go in.
"Hey jobe, hey Alissa" Tyrone says walking up to us
"Hey bro" jobe says doing the bro hug thing.
"Hey Tyrone" I say as I give him a friendly hug
"There are drinks in the kitchen just help yourself" Tyrone says before walking away
"Alissa do you want a drink?"
"Yeah sure"
"Come let's go"

Me and jobe get drinks and just talk most of the time we don't really know many people here as they are all Tyrone's friends.
"Hey guys" I hear from behind me. It's only kiara.
"Oh hey kiara" I say turning around to face
"Alissa do you wanna come hang out with me, Leon is with Tyrone and I have nobody else to hang out with" she says hoping I would say yes. I look at just with the 'is it alright' face and he nods.
"Yeah sure"
"I'm gonna go find Tyrone and Leon I'll see you in a bit Alissa" jobe says as he walks to go find leon and Tyrone.
"So Alissa how have you been"
"I've been good how about you"
"I'm good"
"I'm gonna get another drink do you want another one?"
"Yeah come on" I say following her to the kitchen