Where is she??

It was the next morning at around 11 and I remember a little of what happened last night. Jobe was sleeping next to me. I woke up with a headache so I get out of bed and put my robe on as yk what happened last night w me and jobe. I go downstairs and see Tyron laying on my sofa as he did have quite alot to drink. I didn't get to say bye to a lot of people as I was with jobe.
I take paracetamol and then I go wake Tyrone up.
"Tyrone wake up" I say as I push him a little.
"Huh" he says as he slowly opens his eyes.
"Get up Ty and go home okay" I say helping him up. I don't really trust him going home as he still was a little tipsy so I called an Uber for him.
"Where is Laila did she go home" I asked him as he was the one with her most of the night.
"Yeah she went home" he said back as he goes to the kitchen to get water. I tell him to wait for the Uber whilst I go find kiara as I know she ain't gone home.

I look in the spare bedroom and I see kiara and Leon laying in the bed.
I let them sleep there as they didn't really drink much Tyrone got the most drunk out of all of us. I just go check and see if the Uber is here for Tyrone. It's outside so I go and make sure Tyrone gets in and I give him some money to pay for it.

I go back into my room and see that jobe is awake.
"Morning jobe" I say to him as I go get a tracksuit to put on.
"Morning lis" he says smiling at me.
"What are you doing today lis" jobe says as he sits up and goes to check his phone.
"Nothing just gonna stay indoors" I say as I come out the bathroom with my tracksuit on. I give jobe a tracksuit which he left here when he last stayed here.
"Here you go put this on it's yours" I say throwing it at him.
"Alr cool" he says as he puts the clothes on.

We both just chill out together for a bit and watch Netflix as there's nothing better to do.
"Did you enjoy the party last night" jobe asked me as his head was laying between my legs
"Yeah it was fun I loved it" I say as I play with jobes hair a little.
"I love you Alissa" jobe says looking up at me.
"I love you too jobe" I say looking at him.

I was sitting in the bed with jobe and realised I didn't check to see if my mum had gone out.
"Jobe im gonna go do something quick" I say to jobe as I lift his head up and go into my mums room.
When I go in there I see that my mum isn't there. I go check downstairs and she isn't there either. I go into the spare room to ask Leon and kiara.
"Hey guys have you seen my mum" I ask them as they are sitting ok the bed together.
"Umm no I think she went out last night but I don't remember" Leon said to me looking confused.
I was standing there thinking what if something happened as my mum would always tel me if she's going anywhere. I go back to my room and get my phone.
I go and try to cal my mum. It goes straight to voicemail. Her phone never goes to voicemail. I go check to see if she had messaged me but no messages. Where was she and why didn't she tell me where she went.
"Hey babe you okay" jobe says as he gets up from the bed and comes over to me. I was pacing up and down the bedroom.
"My mum went out last night I think and she never told me she wasn't going to be here and I'm kind of worried as she never does that" I say as I hold onto jobes arms.
"I'm sure she's ok she might have been drunk and forgot to tell you or maybe she called you but you didn't answer" jobe says holding my face.
"She hasn't tried to call me or message me jobe" I say as I stand there and look into his eyes.
"Well I'm sure she's fine she will be back soon if not I will help you look for her" he says as he brings me into a hug.
"Ok thank you jobe" i say as I pull away from the hug.

Me and jobe chill for a bit waiting for my mum to come back. It was around 5 now and my mum still hasn't come back and kiara and Leon have gone home already aswell. I told jobe to stay with me until my mum comes back.

My mum still hasn't come back and it's now 9pm.
"Baby you okay" jobe says as he lifts my chin up so I'm looking at him.
"No my mum never goes out for this long and if she does she tells me I'm scared" I say as I start to slowly cry. Jobe hugs me and I close my eyes.
"It's gonna be okay I promise" he says as he strikes my head and kisses it.
I eventually fall asleep in jobes arms.

A/n
This one was a little shorter but I didn't know what to write for this part. Next part will be a time skip.

There's always a what if.
WHAT IF ALISSAS MUM TOLD HER ABOUT GOING OUT???
WHAT IF ALISSA DIDNT GO UPSTAIRS WITH JOBE THAT NIGHT??? AND WOULD SHE HAVE KNOWN WHERE HER MUM WAS IF SHE WASNT DISTRACTED WITH JOBE UPSTAIRS???

Hope you enjoyed this part baes !!