Anniversary

TIME SKIP

4 MONTHS LATER

NO ONES POV:

Today it was jobe and alissas anniversary they have been together for now 5 years. Jobe and Alissa had got better. Jobe had stopped hanging out with those friends and started to realise what he was doing wring After Jude gave him a long talk about how he was screwing up his family. Alissa was happy jobe had got rid of his friends. Jobe wasnt that happy but he was happy that he had got his family back. He was closer to Zion more than he used be. Alissa loved seeing jobe with Zion as it made her so happy. She really enjoyed having the old jobe back.

"Thank you for having him today guys I really appreciate it" Alissa says to Denise and Mark.
"It's no problem Alissa really go amd enjoy yourself" Denise Says to them both.
"Thank you mum" jobe says giving her a hug.
"Bye buddy have fun" jobe says to his son as he gives him a hug.
"Bye sweetheart I'll see you tomorrow" Alissa says giving him a hug aswell.
"Okay bye mum and dad" jobe Saus giving them both hugs.
"Bye guys" Alissa Saus also giving them both hugs.
"Bye jude" Alissa shouts as he was upstairs.
"Bye guys have fun give me another nephew or niece yeahhh" Jude shouts from his room.
"Haha very Funny Jude bye" jobe shouts up.

They both leave and get into the car. 

Jobe was surprising Alissa and was taking her out. They both had their Outfits on. Jobe was wearing a simple Outfit. Just some black Jeans and a nice top. And Alissa was wearing a very pretty  dress she had acctually bought for this occasion.

"You look very pretty today" Kobe says to Alissa as he turned the corner.
"Thank you" Alissa says as she Turms away from jobe.

They have now arrived to where jobe was taking her.
"We're her now" Kobe Saus as he turns off the car and unbuckles his seatbelt.

They both get out the car and head into this resturant jobe had been planning on taking Alissa to for ages.

AFTER THE RESTURANT

They have finished eating and now jobe was taking Alissa somehwere else. Alissa didn't know where abouts jobe was taking her but she knew jobe wouldnt take her somehwere terrible.

"So we are here but I want you to close your eyes okay" jobe says as they both get out the car.
"O.. okay" Alissa says stuttering slightly as she hates things like this.
"It's not bad I promise" jobe Saus Holding onto her Hand.

Jobe Leads Alissa to this very pretty beach. Jobe was planning on taking her to the Maldives where he had first asked her to be his girlfriend but things got cancelled as the plane wasn't able to take off due to engine problems so all flights got cancelled that night.

Jobe was checking to make sure everything was perfect as it was there anniversary and jobe was planning something.

"Okay you can open your eyes now" jobe Saus as he is in Front of her on one knee with a Ring im his Hand.
"Alissa will you do the honour of being my wife" jobe says as he Looks at her. Alissa was Ik tears she was standing there crying her eyes out. She was never expecting this.
"Yes yes i will" Alissa Saus putting her Left Hand out so jobe could put the Ring on her Finger.
"I love you jobe" Alissa says as she jumps into his arms.
"I love you too" jobe says back as he stands up and hugs Alissa back. Alissa was so happy she kept looking at the ring.

They were now both heading back to home.

A/n
This Part was Short but im trying to make this Story Come to an end as there is not much that will be happening in the Story now.

No what ifs today sorry guys.

I LOVE YALL AND THANK YOU FOR READING THIS STORY IT MEANS ALOT.