Birthday date night

TIME SKIP

It was now my birthday tomorrow time has gone so quick. IM FINALLY TURNING 17
YESSSS. Today I'm going to be going out with jobe as he wanted to take me out for dinner as we will all be having a party tomorrow.

It was currently about 4 and jobe is coming at 7. I need lots of time to get ready. K was there aswell to do my hair and makeup as she's so god at that.

I go have a shower first then when I finish kiara does my hair and makeup.

By the time kiara dried my hair and put it up then did my makeup it was about 6:30. So that gives me enough time to find a nice dress and shoes to wear. I found this nice dress that I had in found in my wardrobe so I put that one with a pair of black heels. By the time I picked my outfit and got dressed it was nearly 7 so I waited a while then I went downstairs as my mum said jobe was here.

"Ok bye mum I'll see you later love you"
"Bye seeetheart you look beautiful and have fun love you too"
"Thank you mum bye" my mum hugged me and then I went to get in the car jobe had got for us.

"You look stunning" jobe said as we was walking to the car.
"Thank you" I say as I smile at him.

We were driving for a little while and we finally got to this resturant we was eating at.
We went in and sat down at a table and waited for someone to come and get our orders.

"You know you didn't have to take me out tonight" I say to jobe as he has hold of my hand.
"Well I wanted too as it's your birthday tomorrow and I wanted to take you out so we can spend some time alone together and I wanted to do this for you as you have been amazing"
"Aww jobe just having you here is everything I want" I say as the lady approached us and asked for our orders.

We gave the lady our orders and then we just spoke most of the time until we got our food.

We finished eating and then jobe and I went to the car.
"I'm taking you somewhere else after this" he said smiling bares
"Where you taking me and why you smiling so much" I say slightly laughing.
"It's something you would like but I can't tell you" he says still smiling.

Wefinally arrive at the next place and it's this nice sea life place.
"This is so nice" I say as we walk in holding hands.
"Well your mum said you like sea life" he said as he pays to get in.
"Yeah I do its very nice I've loved it since I was little" I say as we start walking into where the tanks are.

We went for a walk round the tanks and jobe took a pic of me for memories and my insta Ofc.

After we finish there it's about 10. So we make our way back to mine.

@ALISSAAZ POSTED ON INSTAGRAM

Tagged: @jobebellingham

Liked by @jobebellingham, @kiarabrys, 17,034 more

Caption: date night with bae as an early birthday present. I love you so much thank you for everything baby ❤️

@jobebellingham: I love you baby
^i love you too

@kiarabrys: aww you two are cute cant wait to see you tmr baeee
^thank you and can't wait to see u too baeee

@leonksv: we should defo go on a double date soon bro
^yesss we should it would be fun as helll

We have just arrived back at mine and it's too me for me to go sleep coz I was so tired.

"Bye lis I will see you tomorrow" jobe says as we both get out of the car.
"Bye jobe see you tomorrow" I say as I bring him into a hug.
"I love you" he says as he pulls away from the hug.
"I love you too" I say as I kiss him before walking to my door.
"Bye" jobe said from the car.
I wave at him and go inside. I then go to bed as it was quite late and I was tired aswell as it had been a long night.

A/n
This part wasn't so long but next part will be longer.

I won't be posting any parts for a few days as I'm at a friends and I will be spending time with her so no parts will be put up until I have time.

Anyways hope this part was good enough for you all.

There's always a what if.
WHAT IF JOBE DIDNT TAKE ALISSA OUT FOR THE NIGHT?? WOULD SHE HAVE BEEN WITH JOBE THAT NIGHT IF HE DIDNT ASK HER??

Anyways hope you enjoyed this part baes!!
Next part up when I have time to do it.