Am i?

After we all chill jobe wants go upstairs to his room.
"Me and Alissa are going upstairs now night" jobe says as he takes my hand and leads me upstairs.
"Night" they all say back to jobe.
"Why am I coming up here with you" i ask kind of confused as i was having fun with his family downstairs.
"Coz i want you to come up with me" he says as he sits down and pulls me so I am sitting on his lap.
"Hm makes sense I mean you are like obsessed with me" i say chuckling a little.
"Well of course I am obsessed with you I mean your gorgeous" jobe says as i turn to looking in the eyes.

I then lean in and place my lips on his. I then stand up then push jobe so he's laying down then I climb over him so that I am now on top of him then I kiss him again. Jobe then gently picks me up and puts me down so that I am the one laying on the bed then he starts to kiss my neck. I let out a soft moan. I then take my top off and so does jobe.
Jobe then places soft kisses down my body then places his hands on my bra strap.
"May i" he whispers.
"Yeah" i whisper back letting hik unclog my bra and throw it on the floor.
Jobe then goes to undo my jeans and I nod and then he puts them on the floor then he goes and takes his bottoms off and he then carry's on placing soft kisses down my body. As jobe does that we end up doing it.

After we do that we go sleep.
"I love you" i hear jobe say very quietly
"I love you too" i say back as i close my eyes and sleep.

TIME SKIP

It's been like 3 weeks since we done it and i haven't been feeling too well.
I wake up this morning i felt like i was gonna throw up. I run over to the bathroom and throw up in the toilet. I wish I had jobe here but he wasn't here as he was away getting ready for a match.

After I sit in the bathroom for a while as i still felt like throwing up after the first time.
After I go and lay back in my bed. I was going jobes match it was home game. It was Birmingham city vs Blackpool. It was at 7:45 and I had all day to do what I want and currently it was around 9:30.

I chill for a bit then I get an incoming call from kiara. Me and kiara talk everyday but as I've been with jobe I haven't really hung out with her but we do talk all the time and FaceTime  eachother a lot.

"Hey k"
"Hey lis are you good"
"I mean I'm alright I guess I've just come back from the bathroom as i threw up"
"Oh that's weird why did you throw up did you drink last night"
"I don't know and no i didn't drink last night i never even throw up when I drink aswell"
"Oh my god i think I know what it is"
"What is it"
"I'll come over and then I'll bring something with me it might help figure out what's wrong"
"What is it though can you tell me"
"I'll be at yours in 20"
Kiara then hangs up. What was she on about?

20 mins later kiara arrives to mine and comes straight to my room where I was laying in my bed.

"So I'm here and I've brought something that might help" kiara says as she walks into my room. As soon as she comes in I get up and hug her.
"Yes your here I'm glad you are and what is it you brought" i say as i pull away from the hug and I see kiara take something out her pocket.
"Here you go take this" kiara says as she hands me a box.
"What's this... wait you think I'm pregnant" i say as i read the box and see that it says there are pregnancy tests in the box.
"You never know. when was the last time you did it" kiara says as she goes to sit on my bed.
"Two to three weeks ago I'm pretty sure" i say knowing that me and jobe did it last week when I went to his and met his mum.
"So you might be pregnant and one question was it with jobe" kiara asks quite curious.
"Yes with jobe I ain't letting nobody else do anything to me the hell" i say back to her as i head to the bathroom.

I take the pregnancy test then go back in the bedroom and sit with kiara whilst I wait I make sure I put the test face down on my bedside table so I don't see it as i don't even want to know.

"What do you think it will say" i ask kiara as im really scared to see what it says.
"I don't know" she replies.

We wait a bit and then it's time to see what it says. It's about 10:30 by the time I went to check.

I picked up the test turned it around and it said.
"It says I'm..."

A/n
That's the end of this part. End on a cliffhanger. You will have to wait until tomorrow or maybe very soon to know what it says. Hope you enjoyed this part. I know I did.

There's always a what if
WHAT IF KIARA DIDNT BRING A TEST OVER??
WHAT IF ALISSA DIDNT ANSWER KIARAS CALL????
WHAT IF JOBE AND ALISSA DIDNT DO IT??
WOULD SHE HAVE BEEN GOING THROUGH THIS?????

Anyways happy new year there is not long until it's a new year so fresh starts and all of that.

Love you all and thank you for reading and make sure you let me know on what other stories you want as this one will be finished very soon and I'm going to need ideas of other stories I will probably mainly be doing stories for jobe Bellingham as you never really find any so I will probably write another one or a Jude one and my other one isn't the best and I have stopped writing that one.