Twin

7 MONTHS LATER

I am now 9 months pregnant and my waters haven't broke yet so I've got a while longer for that hopefully as much as I wanna get this boy out of me I don't wanna go through the pain.
"Hey lis are you okay" jobe says as he sits next to me.
"I think so" I say to him before feeling something.
I felt water. Felt like I had pissed myself. Wait was it my waters.
"I think my waters just broke jobe" I say as he stands up trying to find his keys.
"Okay come here I'll help you get in the car" jobe says as he helps me stand up and leads me out the door to the car. We get in and jobe starts driving. And I go and call kiara.
"Hey k so I'm on my way to the hospital" I say as I put the phone on loud speaker.
"What why what's wrong" k says panicking by the sound of her voice.
"My waters broke so jobes driving me hospital" I say to kiara before hanging up as we have arrived.

We rushed into hospital jobe asked for a doctor and they took me into a room.
"You can come in just put these on" the doctor said handing jobe some clothes that he has to wear if he wants to come in.

"Okay so now your gonna push okay jobe hold her hand and Alissa squeeze his hand if you need to and push ready three two one push" the doctor said.
"Come on baby you can do it push babe" jobe says to me as he rubs my head.
"I can't I can't do it" I scream to them all as I'm pushing.
"Okay there we go he's out" the doctor says as o sigh and lean my head towards where jobe was.
"You did it baby he's here well done" jobe says as he kisses my forehead.
"Here you go" the doctor says as she hands me the baby.
"Aw he's so adorable" I say to jobe as he strokes his cheek. I don't know what we will name him but I have two names. Between Jaxon or Zion. I had to breast feed him as the doctor told me too and I don't mind doing that.
"What's the name" the doctor says to us.
"Erm I think it's gonna be Zion" I say as I look over to jobe and smile.
"That's a lovely name good choice" the doctor says to us.
"I'm so proud of you baby I love you so much" jobe says as he kisses me.
"We are going to run some tests and make sure the baby is okay and healthy and I'll bring him back shortly" a nurse says as she takes the baby from my hands and went to run tests shortly after a doctor came and took me to my room so I could lay down comfortably and try sleep.
As soon as I hit the bed I was sleeping I was so tired from all of that I just fell straight asleep.

After my sleep it had been an hour since I gave birth.
I woke up and looked over to jobe to see that he is sleeping with the baby ok the chair next to my bed. I can't help but just stare at how adorable it is. Jobe is going to be an amazing dad I just know it.

"Hey jobe wake up" I whisper making sure not to wake the baby.
"Huh what" jobe says as he opens his eyes and looks at me
"Oh hey baby" jobe says as he stands up trying not to wake the baby.
"Hey how's our little man doing is he okay" I ask at jobe goes to hand him to me.
"Our baby is fine he's healthy and will be able to go home tomorrow" jobe says as he kissed my forehead and smiles.
"That's good and call our baby boy Zion yes" I say as I smile at jobe.
"Yes me you and baby Zion I love it". Jobe says as he goes to sit back down again.

A/n
This part is quite short but I haven't had energy to write tbh but I hope I will he writing more soon.

There's no what if today.

I love you all and thank you for reading and getting me to over 7k reads.