I thought you were my friend

It was the morning when we was going on holiday. When I woke up I had saw that Aaliyah wasn't in the bed and jobe was lying his head on me still. It was about 7 when I woke up and we had to be at the airport by 9 so I woke everyone up as we all need to get ready and have showers and whatever.
"Hey jobe wake up" I say as I'm poking his arm.
"Huh" he says as he looks up at me
"Wake up" I say as he lifted his head up off of me.
"Leon,kiara and Tyrone wake up" I say as I got up. They all woke up and then I went to go see where Aaliyah was as she wasn't where she fell asleep last night so I go downstairs and everyone comes with me.
"Morning mum" I say as I walk into the kitchen.
"Morning" she says back
"Hey mum where is Aaliyah have you seen her this morning"
"No she wasn't in bed this morning"
"No I slept in the spare room" she said as she walks down the stairs.
"Why were you sleeping in the spare room" I asked her as I was confused.
"It was too crowded in your bedroom so I went to the spare room"
"Oh ok"

We all have breakfast then we go and get ready me and kiara are having showers but the others aren't.

I have my shower and get dressed into my outfit and then wait for kiara to finish in the shower and get ready so we can leave. The boys all got dressed already so they are waiting on us girls and Aaliyah is also ready she said she had a shower yesterday so she didn't have one and same with the boys.
"Hey Alissa I'm finished now" kiara said to me as she came out of the bathroom
"Ok let get the boys" I say walking out my room with kiara
"We are done" I say as I walk into the living room where the others are.
"Finally" jobe says to us. Kiara goes and sits next to Leon and I sit next to Aaliyah who is sitting next to jobe. It is now 9 so we are waiting for my mum and Tyrone's mum to let us know when we are going to leave.
"Alright guys some of you are going in my car and some of you are going in Alicia's car" my mum said to us. Me jobe and Aaliyah are going in my mums car and Leon, Tyrone and kiara are going in Alicia's car. Me jobe and Aaliyah are all in the back together and jobe is sitting in the middle as me and Aaliyah hate sitting in the middle. My mum puts our stuff ik the car and so does Alicia.

We are now on our way to the airport now and none of us really spoke to eachother but sometimes we will have conversations about random things.

We are at the airport and we have to wait for the plane so we all just talk and take pictures.

@ALISSAAZ POSTED ON INSTAGRAM

Tagged: @kiarabrys, @jobebellingham, @aaliyah_bbg @tyronetbh @leonksv