Dont talk to me

It has been about 4 days since I last spoke to jobe and also since I spoke to kiara,Leon and Tyrone. I haven't spoke to jobe as im still pissed at him but I miss him so I decided to try talk to him. He has messaged me everyday but I have not read them I just left him on delivered. I call him as I'd rather not message him.

"Hello" a female voice said through the phone.
"Who is this" I say as it's probably that ex of his.
"Jobes girlfriend and why is your name saved as bae with a red heart" she asks me. God her voice is so annoying
"First of all I'm her girlfriend and secondly that's why my name is saved as bae with a red heart" I say sounding a bit angry
"So jobe is cheating on me what dick" she says through the phone with her annoying ahhh voice.
"Firstly he's not cheating on you he's cheating on me and secondly tell jobe to not talk to me again" I said angrily and slightly shouting through the phone as I hang up and block his number.

How could he do that to me? He's a fucking dickhead I swear. Why would he do that to me we have only been dating for two weeks and he cheats in me with his ex. I sit there and start balling my eyes out and then I hear a knock on my door.
"Go away" I say as I lay down and turn around
"Alissa sweetheart what's wrong" i hear my mum say as she comes in and sits down on my bed. I turn around and look at ber.
"Hey why are you crying what's happened" she says grabbing me into a hug.
"J.. jobe cheated on me with his ex" I say kind of struggling to let the words out.
"Oh darling. Don't worry about it he's a idiot if he wants to ask you to be his girlfriend and then cheats on you two weeks later he's a dickhead your gorgeous and if he wants someone else then let him she's probably ugly anyways nobody is as beautiful as you babe" my mum says as she's hugging me and stroking my head. I really do love my mum so much she's always been there when nobody else was. "But I really love him and I don't want to let go of him he was the only person making me happy and I didn't want him to leave" I say as I start crying more and more.
"Oh darling you don't need him I know you i loved him but you will have to let go eventually I know he was the first person you have ever loved like that and I know it will take a while to get over him but you will eventually realise you are too good for him" my mum says as she pulled away from the hug and kissed my forehead.
"I'm going to be going out for the weekend by the way that's why I came up here. Will you be ok here alone. You can invite your friends over and have a sleepover if you want" she said as she stands up.
"Yes I'll be fine here alone I promise"  I saw as I wipe my tears away.
"Ok I love you and I will see you on Sunday"
"Love you too"
My mum leaves the room and goes out.

I decide to call kiara as I haven't spoke to her and I kind of don't want to be alone here for two nights.

"Hey kiara"
"Hey Alissa thank god your ok we are all worried about you. You haven't called or spoke to any of us"
"Yeah well I was just pissed Off with jobe sk i spent a few days with my mum to take my mind off of things"
"As long as your ok then I'm ok"
"Yeah well I wanted to see if you could come and stay at mine for two nights. My mum has gone out for the weekend and I don't wanna be here alone"
"Yeah sure I'll be over there soon"
"Ok thank you"
"Yeah no problem I'll see you in a bit"
"Yeah see u" I hung up and made sure it didn't look like I had cried as I don't really want kiara to worry about me.

20 mins later there was a knock on the door so I went to get the door.
"Hey alissa" kiara said as she came in and gave me a massive hug.
"Hey k I've missed you" I say hugging her back
"I know me too I'm glad to see you"
"Yeah" I said pulling away from the hug.

We both go up to my room and chill out as it was 7 pm. I called jobe around 6 as I had been out with my mum shopping all day to take my mind off of jobe and that clearly didn't work but I know kiara would defo help me take my mind off him after that call earlier with his ex or shall I say girlfriend.

"Have you tried speaking to jobe since then"
"No and I don't want to speak to him he's a dick he don't deserve to be spoken too"
"Why is he a dick I know his ex is with him right now probably but I know jobe wouldn't do anything to hurt you"
"Well he hurt me by cheating on me with his ex who claims to be his girlfriend that's why he's a dick and I don't wanna talk about hun si can we change the subject or do something other than talk about jobe I don't wanna hear his name" I say slightly angrily as I really was angry and I didn't want to talk about jobe I don't want his name mentioned around me.

Me and kiara ended up talking about other things and watched some Netflix. After a while we went outside as it was sunny so we wanted to go and just chill out out there.

@ALISSAAZ POSTED ON INSTAGRAM

Tagged: @kiarabrys

Liked by @kiarabrys, @tyronetbh and 7,457 more

Caption: thank you for being there for me k I love you and thanks for cheering me up and taking my mind off things.

@kiarabrys: always here for you no matter what love youuu
^love you

@leonksv: im happy to see you with kiara again she's been feeling a bit down since we last saw you
^aww im ok Leon dw
^@leonksv: if your happy we all are
^luv you broski
^@leonksv: luv u to sista

@jobebellingham: unblock me please
^go chill with your girlfriend as in ex I ain't unblocking you I'm blocking you here aswell
^@kiarabrys: go away jobe
^@tyronetbh: you fucked up jobe
^@leonksv: you made us think you really loved Alissa bro
^@jobebellingham: I didn't do anything and she's not my girlfriend I don't know who told you that
^oh your 'not girlfriend' told me and tbh she wouldn't be your girlfriend if she wasn't in your room on your phone now go away

@tyronetbh: im glad to see you smiling girlie
^thank you bro
^@tyronetbh: keep you head up sis
^i will try

@user438: jobe trippin Bro this girl is gorgeous
^aww thank youuuu

@miaeverton: no way this is who jobe cheated on She's ugly glad he's with me not her
^@kiarabrys K AHAHAA NO THIS BITCH IS UGLY LOOK AT HER OMG IM CREASING BROO
^@kiarabrys: OMG AINT NO WAY SHES IN YOUR COMMENTS SHE LOOKS WELL DIFFERENT SHES GOT UGLIER SINCE I SAW HER LAST NO WAYYY AHHA JOBE TRIPPIN FRRRR
^@leonksv: girlll got uglier what is jobe doing with his life
^@tyronetbh: nahhhhh she's uglier whats wrong with jobe
^@jobebellingham: IM NOT WITH HER FFS
^HAHHHAAA JOBE WHY U HERE BRO GO AWAY

"Nah k this bitch is ugly bro how's he gonna be with her and how's he gonna say he ain't wit her if u with her right now bro nahhh" I say as im laughing coz this girl is ugly as hell like how you gonna cheat on me with her and ain't no way he was with her.

"Nah Alissa bro is trippin howwww" she says also laughing.
After we finished laughing at this girl 'Mia' it was quite late so we went to bed.

A/n
I feel like all parts to this story is quite long.

Will Alissa talk to jobe? Will jobe find a way to contact Alissa or to talk to her??

What if jobe didn't go Germany??
What if his brother Jude went to Birmingham???
Would anything be different if Jude was in Birmingham and not jobe in Germany?

Hope you enjoyed this part baes!!!!