Goodbye

My mum still hasn't come back so that means I have to move from Birmingham. I'm moving to Ireland as that's where my grandparents live right now and that means I won't be able to see all of my friends or jobe. It's been about 4 weeks since jobes bday. I stayed alone for longer than expected but that's because I wanted to be with my friends and escpecially jobe. I was going to Ireland in about an hour and I was just getting ready and taking my stuff downstairs into the living room. All my friends were here aswell as they all stayed here the past few nights.

"I'm gonna miss you all so much I don't want to have to leave but I have no choice" I say to all of them as I almost start crying.
"We will miss you too lis and 1 yeah isn't that bad right when your 18 you will come back right" kiara says to me as she starts crying.
"Yes when I'm 18 I will make sure to return" I say as I start crying aswell.
"Jobe I want to talk to you privately" I say as I take his hand and drag him to a different room.
"So I don't know how long distance is going to me I don't know if it's going to work" I say as I look at the floor.
"It will work Alissa we will make sure it does" he says lifting my chin up.
"It won't coz I won't be able to survive without you there I don't know what I am going to do" I say as I look down again.
"Well what do you want to do" he replies.
"I think for now we should break up and be friends at the moment I won't be able to have a long distance relationship right now I can't survive without seeing you for a whole year so it's better if we are just friends" I say as I look up at him. When I say this jobe looks down with a sad face. I lift his head up and hold his face. I then kiss him.
"It will be ok it's the best thing for us I won't be able to do it if we are together and I will wanna stay here but I can't" I say after pulling away from the kiss.
"But what about what's best for me" he says with tears in his eyes. I don't want to see him like this but the best thing for us is to break up.
"This is what is best for both of us jobe 1 year without seeing you will be so hard for me and I need my life to get easier not harder so that's the best thing to do" I say as I give him a tight hug.
"Just know I love you and I always will love you jobe I will never love anyone like how I love you" I say as I pull away from the hug.
"Same but just know i will always be waiting for you I don't care how long but I will be waiting for you" he says as he looks at me.
"Thanks for understanding jobe" I say as I check my phone for the time.
"Ok I gotta go so let's go"

we both go back to the others so I can say bye.

"Kiara I'm going to miss you so much I don't want to have to leave you I love you so much" o say as I go hug her. I then start crying as I'm going to miss all of them.
"Bye Ty going to miss you you're like my brother and I love you" I go give his a hug aswell.
"Bye Leon going to miss you aswell you're an amazing person thanks for being there for me and especially for kiara aswell" I say as I pull him into a hug.
"Bye jobe I'll miss you aswell you mean so much to me and I love you and I always will" I say as I go and give him a tight hug as I really don't want to have broken up with him but I had to do what's best for me.
"I love you too lis" they all said together.

After I say I get into the taxi and the man puts my stuff in the boot and then I'm on my way. I gave everything something if mine so they remember me. I gave kiara one of my necklaces. I gave Tyrone a picture of all of us. I gave Leon a picture aswell and I gave jobe one of my bracelets so he can wear it and think of me everyday as I know he's going to miss me as much as I will miss him. I told them all to keep in touch as I still want to talk to them all.
I was crying a lot of the time in the car but then after I while I realised it will all be okay and I will see them all very soon.

A/n
This one was short and sweet but next part will be a bit better maybe will be longer but I don't know yet I need to write it so look out for next part.

There's always a what if
WHAT IF ALISSAS MUM CAME BACK??
WHAT IF ALISSA AND JOBE WERENT TOGETHER???
WHAT IF ALISSA DIDNT BREAK UP WITH JOBE??? WOULD JOBE BE OKAY WITH A LING DISTANCE RELATIONSHIP???

Hope you enjoyed this part baes love you all and thank you for reading my story next part up when I can get it up