Zions 4th

NO ONES POV:

Alissa and jobe had acctually been getting on okay during this time. A lot of the other guests had arrived now aswell with presents for Zion. Alissa had put them all on a table and just left them there as before the cake they would open the presents.

"I'm sorry lis" Alissa could hear from behind her as she's standing in the kitchen opening the food.
Alissa turns around and sees that it is jobe standing there.
"Sorry for what" Alissa says as she stands and just stares at jobe.
"Sorry for everything I have done and for what I haven't done for you or Zion" jobe says as he goes and gets a sausage roll.
"Sorry for being such a dickhead to me, your sorry for never being here for me nor Zion, sorry for hanging out with people who are keeping you away from your child, your sorry for just being a dick overall yes, okay that's cool" Alissa says as she tries to walk away from him. Jobe grabs her arm and makes her turn so she is looking at him.
"What do you want jobe" Alissa says as she tries and slaps jobes hand off her arm.
"I'm sorry lis I really am" jobe says as he stands and leans on the counter.
"Your not otherwise you would have apologised ages ago jobe you have been such a dick towards me recently and I am not having it jobe just leave me alone right now I'm not in the mood" Alissa says as she walks off.

It was time for presents now.
"We are going to open more presents baby" Alissa says as she picks Zion up and places him on the sofa. Both jobe and Alissa sit either side of him and other people would sit on chairs and the floor or stand up.

They opened everyone's presents and the only person who was left was Jude.
"Here you go buddy" Jude says as he hands the present over to him.
"Go on open it" Alissa says as she helps him a little.
When he opens it inside is a small remote control car and on the side was an envolope.
Alissa grabs the envelope and opens it. Inside is a card. She opens the card and about 100 pounds fall out of it.
"Aww Jude this is so sweet" Alissa says as she picks up all of the money and puts it in the envelope. She then takes the card out and reads it.
"To my favourite and only nephew, happy 4th birthday buddy I love you so so much and can't believe your 4 already, when I found out your mummy was pregnant I was so happy for her I was finally getting a nephew, I never thought your daddy would have a child so early in his life but I guess I was wrong, Zion you are truly the best little nephew ever and I love you lots." Alissa read out.
"Awww Jude this is so adorable your the best" Alissa says as she gets up and gives Jude a hug.
"Thank you uncle judey" Zion says as he gets up and gives Jude a big hug.

It was now time for the cake. Alissa and jobe were both bringing it in.
Alissa lit the candles and started to walk into the living room where everyone was Denise turned the lights off and it began.
"Happy birthday to you happy birthday to you happy birthday to Zion happy birthday to you" they all sang. Zion blew out his candles and everyone cheered.
Jobe and Alissa were both walking back to the kitchen to cut up the cake.
"Who's gonna cut the cake then" jobe asks Alissa as she goes to get a knife from the drawer.
"I will do it" Alissa says as she walks past jobe with the knife.
"Since you were never helpful with other thing" Alissa whispered to herself.
"What did you say" jobe said as he still remains in the position he was standing in before.
"Nothing" Alissa says as she cuts the cake and puts them on plates.
"Zion come get some cake buddy" jobe shouted before Alissa could.
"Yummy cakeeee" Zion said as he runs into the kitchen.
"Here you go mate" Alissa says as she hands her son a plate with cake on it.

Alissa was finished cutting the cake for everyone.
Alissa walks into the living room leaving jobe in the kitchen.
"So there's some cake outside in the kitchen so help yourself" Alissa says as she goes to sit down on the sofa and go on her phone.

Everyone goes and gets cake except from Jude. He went to sit next to Alissa.
"Lis are you alright" Jude asked as he sits down next to her.
"Yes I'm good Jude" Alissa says back as she takes her head out of her phone.
"Are you sure you don't look too happy" Jude says as he looks at Alissa.
"I'm fine Jude" Alissa says as she leans back on the sofa and looks back at her phone.
"It's jobe isn't it" Jude says as he stays remaining in the seat.
"He's just a dickhead right now he apologised but I just didn't pay attention really" Alissa says as she looks at Jude for 2 seconds.
"Jobe will get better I promise he was never like this and it's only the friends hes going to get better lis" Jude says as he pulls her in for a hug.
"Thanks Jude I love you lots" Alissa says I'm a friendly way as Jude is like a brother to her.
"Love you too lis" Jude says as he stands up and leaves the living room. When Jude leaves everyone else comes back in.

The party was now coming to an end. Jobes parents and jude were both staying there the night as both Denise and mark had a few small drinks. Pretty much they all did.

"Denise and mark there is a spare room upstairs you guys can sleep in" Alissa says as she is walking upstairs to put Zion to bed.
"Okay that's fine" Denise says as she follows Alissa upstairs with mark behind her.

Alissa went into zions bedroom and got out some pyjamas and changed him. Then puts him in bed and tucks him in.
"Night my love" Alissa says as she kisses zions forehead and turns the lamp off.

She exits the room and shuts his door then she goes back downstairs to get the boys.
"Judeee" Alissa shouts quietly to Jude as she comes down.
"Im in here with jobe" Jude says as alissa enters the living room.
"Okay so Jude I have a spare mattress upstairs that I can put on the floor in my bedroom that you can sleep on if that's alright with you" Alissa says as she peaks through the doorway.
"Yeah that's fine lis" Jude says as he turns around and looks at me.
"What about me" jobe says to Alissa as he turns around.
"In the bed" Alissa says as she heads back upstairs to set the mattress up.

After she's done that she changes and then the boys change and come upstairs too.
"Alright night" Alissa says as she gets in bed and gets comfy. Jude was on a mattress on the floor next to the bed and jobe was in the bed next to Alissa. As much as Alissa didn't want jobe in the bed she didn't want him to sleep on the floor or on the sofa.
"Night lis" they both said before Alissa turns off the lights.
They all then drift off to sleep.

A/n
Long part but there was so much I wanted to write. But hope this part was good for you all.

DO YALL THINK THINGS WILL BE BETTER WITH JOBE AND ALISSA??
OR DO YOU THINK THEY WILL STAY HOW THEY ARE NOW???
There was no what ifs but there are questions you can think about

I LOVE YALL THANKS FOR READING MY BEAUTIFUL BAES

AND IK IM A BIT SLOW BUT TODAY IVE BEEN WATCHING THE NEW GINNY AND GEORGIA SEASON 2 AND HAVE BEEN ALL DAY SO SORRY IVE BEEN SLOW.