Do i still like him???

It's been a few days since the accident and I'm at home again and doing better. Kiara has been staying with me as my boyfriend has been in Ireland for something I don't know what tho.

"Hey Alissa have you seen this" kiara said showing me her phone.
"What" I say as I turn to look at the phone to see a picture of my boyfriend kissing some girl on Instagram. My heart dropped.
"That isn't true that's not him" I say as I look closer to the screen. It is him. I didn't see it until now. Is that why he went back. Is he cheating on me.
"It is him lis" kiara says as she took the phone from me.
"Oh" I say as I look down at the floor.
"You know what screw Jim he's not worth it dont cry about it either he isn't worth crying over" kiara says as she gives me a hug.

So he was cheating on me. I felt like crying but then I couldn't as I knew I wasn't in love with him.

Me and kiara just talk and take my mind off of what I had saw.
"So are you and jobe calm with eachother" kiara says smirking slightly.
"I don't know we haven't spoke since he spoke to me in the hospital" i reply
"Well I've invited him over" she says smiling
"Wait what why" I say slightly panicking
"Coz he misses you and you miss him and I miss both of you"
"First of all he don't miss me and second of all I don't miss him" although I knew jobe did miss me and I kind of missed him aswell but I couldn't get with him as I technically still have a boyfriend well not really any more I haven't even spoke to him about it as I don't want to.
"Hmm if you say so I know you miss eachother" she says laughing. In this time we heard a knock on the door.

I went to open the door and it was jobe.
"Hey lis" he said as he stands at the door.
"Hey jobe" I say as i let him in. I then give him a hug as I don't wanna be mean.
"Hey kiara" he says as he gives her a hug.
"Hey jobe how you been" she asked him.
"I've been alright I guess" he replies as we all go sit on the sofa.
"So are you guys better after that accident" jobe asked looking back and forth between us.
Kiara looks at me with that look.
"Um I'm better now I'm doing more than I used to when I first got out of hospital" I say as I look at him
"Me too I'm better now" kiara says to jobe.
"That's good I'm glad you guys are better" he says as he looks at his notification he got.

We don't really talk much to be honest but then a random question came up.
"So Alissa anyone caught your eye on Ireland" jobe randomly asked out of the blue.
"I mean yeah but I don't know about him no more I saw this picture of him kissing another girl so i don't know anymore" I say back looking at jobe
"Oh what a dick have you spoke to him about it then"
"Nope i don't want to speak to him about it"
"Fair enough but you have too in order to know what happened"
"Yeah I know but not now I'll talk to him tomorrow" I say as I look away from jobe and to the tv in front of us.
"Cool" he says as he also looks at the tv. I really have missed jobe but I feel like I don't like him like I used to before I moved. It's different now.

After a while of barely talking jobe decided he would go back home.
"I'm going to go now" jobe says as he stands up and heads to the door.
"Ok it was nice seeing you jobe" I say as I give him a hug.
"I know it don't seem like it but I do still want to be friends with you so whenever you need too you can message me or call me if you ever want too" I say as I know I haven't said anything to him or shown anything towards him but I do want to be friends with him. I don't want to loose our friendship.
"Yeah same anyways I'll talk to you guys later bye" he says as he saves at kiara and leaves.

"So what was that all about the 'I still wanna be friends and call me or message me if you need too', what was that about" kiara says as she sits up.
"Well I wanna get close with him again I don't want our friendship to be gone" I say as I go and sit down next to kiara. To be honest I had this feeling where maybe I had a strong feeling me and jobe would become very close again.
"You totally still like him anyways I'm very tired" kiara said smirking then went into a yawn.
"Yeah me too let's go bed" o say as we both get up and walk upstairs. Kiara stays at mine sometimes and she sleeps in the spare room I have here.
"Ok night k" I say as I walk to my room.
"Night lis" she says as she goes in her room.

As i go to my room i change into pjs and take my makeup off then lay in my bed and think about stuff.
I have this thought that maybe I still like jobe ever since o came back I've had this feeling that a part of me here was missing and maybe that part was jobe. Since earlier when he came I thought that maybe he was the person making my life in Birmingham whole. I don't know why or how but it just is. I miss Tyrone and Leon but Leon cheated on kiara and he's a dick for that and Tyrone just left and never came back. As i am thinking about my old life here I get a message.
It's from Tyrone. Why was he messaging me? And what did he need?

A/n
So I'm doing this one quite late as I'm not feeling well. I have a cold so I've been sleeping alot i started writing this last night and I'm finishing it now lol but yeah I hope I'm better before Christmas.

Always a what if
WHAT IF ALISSAS BOYFRIEND DIDNT GO BACK TO IRELAND??
WHAT IF KIARA DIDNT INVITE JOBE ROUND??WOULD THEY HAVE SPOKE IF IT WASNT FOR KIARA??

Hope you enjoyed this part next part will be more interesting I hope.

Anyways i love you all and hope this part was good!!