Reunited

1 YEAR LATER

So it's been a year since I left my friends and in that time I have met even more friends. I am also a model aswell. When I got to Ireland I was there for about a week and then someone asked me if I wanted to model for a magazine for one day and then since then I've been modelling for even more things like brands and everything like that. I stopped talking to jobe and I've got a new boyfriend aswell but he moved to Birmingham for family matters so that means when I go back to Birmingham I will have to see jobe and them lot. I stopped talking to Leon and Tyrone aswell. Leon cheated on kiara and I've made sure to be there for k as she needed me. I promised her that I would make sure to be there for her and I have been with her everyday. I spoke to jobe for about a week then I don't know what happened he stopped messaging me and I'm not the type of person to message first. Anyways it was my 18th birthday not long ago and I had just bought a house in Birmingham as I promised I would live back there. Tyrone has just left he had just forgot about all of us so it's only me and k for now.

I was on my way back to Birmingham. I also made sure I had a job there too as I need the money to survive and this modelling job is amazing and I get paid a good amount for it. I'm so glad that I can move back to Birmingham as I miss it there and I miss k so much.

                            IMESSAGE
Lis 🫶🏼: hey K I'm on my way back I can't wait to see you xx
K 💗: can't wait to see you too lis it's been a whole year and I am so glad I can see you again xx
Lis 🫶🏼: I know I will be down at my new house in about 20 mins I'll send you the address x
K 💗: ok let me know when you are there and I'll come meet you straight away xx
Lis 🫶🏼: ok I will do k ok I love you and I will see you later I'm so exited xx
K 💗: love you too and sameee xx
Lis 🫶🏼: ok see you soon k x
K💗: see you soon x
YOU STARTED SHARING YOUR LOCATION WITH K 💗.

After I messaged k and shared my location with her I just chilled out in the car and posted ok Instagram.

@ALISSAAZ POSTED ON INSTAGRAM

Liked by @kiarabrys @user284 30,457 more

Caption: on my way back to brum cant wait

@kiarabrys: can't wait to see you againnn it's been so long
^i knowww it's been a whole year
^@kiarabrys: innitttt I've missed you bares ykkk
^sameee

@user284: your so pretty
^thank youu <3

@user: why are you going back to brum for
^im moving back there after something happened last year
^@user: ohh ok got confused thoight you was just visiting or something
^nope I'm moving back there lol

I posted on Instagram and replied to comments and by the time I was finished I was at my house. I am living in a house that isn't too far from my old one when I was here.

When I get there I get out and the driver helps me with my stuff and helped me take it indoors and then he left. I was looking forward to being here. Later on my boyfriend was coming here to see me. He hasn't seen me in about two weeks so he's decided that as soon as i get here or when he isn't busy he will come and visit me. I was looking forward to seeing him to be honest.

After a while of unpacking I decide to go shopping for food as kiara is almost here.

"Omg alissaaaaaa" I hear k say as she runs up to me whilst I was walking to my car.
"Omg k" i say as we hug eachother so tight.
"I missed you so much" k says as she is still hugging me
"I missed you too K I'm so happy to see you" I say as I pull away from the hug and get into my car. K also gets in as now she's here she might aswell come with me to the shops. Yes someone drove me here and yes I'm driving the car now. The driver had got a cab back to wherever he lives as he drove my car. I was feeling a bit lazy to drive so far so I got someone.

We are now at the shops and I go looking for food I need.

"K I'm going to get eggs okay you go and get the bread" I say as I walk off to get eggs.
As I pick up the eggs I turn around and bump into someone.
"What the hell bro"a familiar voice said. As I saw who it was I was shocked. It was jobe.
"Oh hey Alissa didn't know you were back" he said to me as he went to pick up the box on the floor.
"Yup got back today I'm here with k she's somewhere in here" I reply as I pick up the box. I was kind of nervous to talk to him as I haven't spoke to him in such a long time.
"How have you been" he asked me as we both start walking together.
"I've been good I mean I've got a job recently like as soon as I got there I got asked if I could model for a magazine as a one time thing and then they gave me a full time jobe there" I say as I go and put my stuff on the counter.
"That's cool I'm still doing football I've started playing in bigger matches now aswell" he says helping me
"Wow that's great I mean I have watched a few matches on the tv before but you were never on the pitch" I say as I put the stuff in the bags.
"Yeah I've only recently been on the pitch more often" he says as he walks over to help me with the stuff.
"That's cool anyways I've got to go I'll talk to you later bye jobe nice to see you again" I say as I grab my bags and go outside.
"Nice seeing you too" he says as he walks back to the aisles.

K was outside with the bread waiting for me.
"K what the hell why did you not come find me you left me with jobe bro I didn't want to see jobe just yet" I say as we both start walking to the car.
"Well I wanted you two to talk as you haven't since last year, you guys were like the best couple and when he said he will wait for you he means it" k says as she opens the boot to put the shopping jn.
"K I have a boyfriend now I can't get back with jobe I'm with someone I can't just start talking to jobe again" I say as I walk round to get in the car. We get in and I start driving.
"Well I don't care you have to talk to jobe again we have already lost two people we can't loose jobe aswel it's just me and you right now but we need the group back together again not Leon tho he's a dickhead" k says as I am driving back to mine.
"Neither do I and I want the group back aswell but for the moment I don't care as long as I have you and my boyfriend then I am perfectly fine I don't need jobe or Tyrone or anyone" I say as I stop at a red light.
"Well you gotta talk to jobe at least Alissa whether you want to or not at the end of the day jobe still loves you and he still wants you and I know inside you still want him" k saysz I just go quiet and think about what she said. I know that I still love jobe just I'm not with him anymore and I have someone else and I can't love jobe and be with someone else. Me and my boyfriend argue a lot but I do love him so much. Maybe deep down I still want to be with jobe I can't be with him. I do love jobe but just right now isn't a good time to love him or hik to love me. I don't know what to do with my life right now. Although me and my current boyfriend argue a lot of the time and he's overprotective of me I still love him and I don't care what anyone says I will always love him.
"So you have to talk to him some time I know you still want him" k says but I barely heard her as I was in my thoughts. As I was driving I was still in my thoughts and I wasn't paying attention to anything. I hate being stuck in my thoughts.
"Lis look out" kiara shouted I didn't hear her much and at that moment we crashed. First day back in Birmingham and I'm in hospital.

A/n
Oooo first day back and you have already seen jobe and already had an accident wonder what will happen next.

Always a what if
WHAT IF KIARA DIDNT TELL HER ABOUT LOVING JOBE???
WHAT IF ALISSA WASNT IN HER THOUGHTS???
AND
WHAT IF ALISSA DIDNT HAVE A BOYFRIEND???

Anyways hope you lot enjoyed this part love you all!!