THE END

4 YEARS LATER
JOBE AND ALISSA
Jobe and Alissa have now been married for 4 years and everything was going great. Alissa had given birth to a baby girl 9 months after their anniversary and Zion was now turning 8 this year. They were all so happy. Alissa was glad to have jobe in her life and she knew that if she hadn't met jobe she wouldnt Eber be Where she is right now. Alissa was also modelling for Victoria secret aswell. Kiara and Alissa were closer than ever. She would often go to babysit the kids when Alissa had to go to work. Alissa was greatful for kiara in her Life as she had really helped her through so much. And kiara was still with Leon. They were also married. Kiara was currently pregnant with a baby of her own she was having a boy. Jobe om the other hand wasnt very close to Manu people he was close to leon and a few people from the Arsenal team but he wouldn't hang out with them often as he preferred to be with his wife and kids. They were both so happy with Where they were right now they were living in a nice house in Birmingham and they were very successful with their jobs and looking after the kids. They never had expected to come so far together.

JUDE
Jude had come so far he was still playing for Liverpool and he was doing so wel there he loved it there. He decided to stay there for along time. Jude had got himself a girlfriend about 3 years ago and around 2 years ago he had proposed to her. And she was pregnant aswell she was around 7 months into the pregnancy. Jude was very happy with his relationship and he was looking forward to having a kid of his own as he was always with Alissas children and he got along with them both. Jude was very happy with how his Life is now his parents were still together they weren't ever going to not be together as they were inseparable. Anyways Jude was at his happiest happy with how things were going with his relationship and her pregnancy and everything else.

THEY WERE ALL SO HAPPY WITH THEIR LIVES THEY ENJOYED IT ALL THEY WERE SO HAPPY TOO HAVE COME ACROSS EACHOTHER AND MEET EACHOTHER. ALISSA WAS HAPPY WITH JOBE AND JOBE WAS HAPPY WITH ALISSA. THEY KNEW THAT THEY WOULD LAST A WHILE BUT NOT THIS LONG.

THEY HAVE BEEN TOGETHER FOR ALMOST 10 YEARS AND THEY WERE BOTH TURNING ABOUT 28 ITS UNBELIEVABLE HOW FAR THEY HAVE COME.

THEY ALL HAD THERE OWN LIVES AND THEY WERE DOING WHATEVER THEY CAN TO BE HAPPY.

THEY WERE ALL SUCH A HAPPY FAMILY BY THIS TIME.

THEY ALL LIVED HAPPY LIVES AFTER EVERYTHING THEY HAVE GONE THROUGH THESE PAST 6 YEARS TOGETHER.

THE END
A/N
I LOVE YALL SO MUCH THANK YOU FOR READING MY STORY THIS IS THE LAST PART OF THIS STORY AND I REALLY ENJOYED THIS STORY AND I HOPE YOU ENJOYED IT TOO.

I HAVE ANOTHER JOBE STORY ASWELL SO IF YOU WANT TO READ MORE THEN GO TO THAT STORY.

IT WAS ALWAYS YOU- JOBE BELLINGHAM

THAT IS THE NAME.

THANK YOU FOR READING AND COMMENTING AND RATING THE STORY I APPRECIATE IT. I LOVE YALL AND HOPE THIS STORY WAS GOOD EMOUGH FOR YALL.

THATS IT NOW GO READ MY OTHER STORY.

I LOVE YALLLLL