FALLING IN LOVE

It has been about a week since jobe had asked me to be his girlfriend and everything was going very well we have a few days left until we go home so we are all trying to make the most of it. Jobe has been nothing but nice to me he's just been there for me and he's always with me. I think I'm in love with him.

"Yo kiara I need to talk to you" I say as I bring her into the bedroom.
"What's up Alissa"
"I think I'm in love" I say hoping she will say something good.
"Aww Alissa that's so cute"
"How would I know if I'm in love though I really don't know. I constantly want to be with jobe and I always get butterflies around him and I'm always blushing when he compliments me"
"You are in love girl"
"How do you know"
"Well that's how I felt when I knew I was in love with Leon, I felt all of those things"
"Wow so im in love with the jobe Bellingham I never ever thought that would ever possibly be true"
"Well it is and you are totally in love with him, you have only been together for about a week and your in love"
"Yeah i know so when did you tell Leon you loved him and when did you fall in love with him"
"Well I fell in love with Leon when we was just a few days into our relationship and I didn't tell him I loved him until a few weeks after we started to date"
"Oh you and Leon are definitely endgame coz you two are so cute"
"Aww thank you so much Alissa I love you"
"I love you too kiara" we hug and then go back to the boys and the adults.

It is about 8 right now and we are dinner earlier and now we are all just sitting in the main room watching movies. We are doing a twilight movie night so we are going to try watch all the twilight movies. I was laying my head on jobes chest and kiara was laying hers on Leon's and the tyrone was  sitting next to kiara and Leon.

I think me and jobe watched about 1 or 2 of them and then we fell asleep.

@KIARABRYS POSTED ON INSTAGRAM

Tagged: @jobebellingham @alissaaz Liked by @leonksv, @tyronetbh and 10,569 more

Liked by @leonksv, @tyronetbh and 10,569 more

Caption: these to are so cute stopppp

@leonksv: they are adorable
^ik they are

@tyronetbh: im so jealous I need me a girl rn
^LETS GO GET TY A GIRL RN
^@leonksv: YESSS LETS GO
^@alissaaz: we are gonna get you a girl dw Ty
^@jobebellingham: yes we are

@alissaaz: THANK YOU BAEEE
^I LOVE YOU
^@alissaaz: LOVE YOU MORE
^more than jobe??
^@alissaaz: 🤫🤫
^@leonksv: someone's hiding something
^@alissaaz: im not hiding anything bro
^hmm so it's not true then
^@alissaaz: kiara shhhh

@jobebellingham: thank you kiaraaaa
^THE CUTEST COUPLE HERE RN
^@alissaaz: thank you very much babesss
^@jobebellingham: thank youuu and Alissa im your babes
^@alissaaz: well you know that you are already jobeeeee
^STOP IT YOU GUYS ARE ADORABLE

I woke up just after kiara posted on her Instagram as I heard my phone going off. We all had our fun in the comments now the boys were bombarding me and kiara with questions.