Part of me

I woke up in a hospital bed. What happened yesterday? I saw jobe sitting next to me. Why is jobe here and where is kiara.
"Jobe" I say repeatedly as I shake him a little.
"Where is kiara and what are you doing here" I say as I try and get up out of the bed.
"Kiara is fine she's sleeping over there and I'm here coz the hospital called me and you are not going any where" he says making sure I don't get out of the bed.
"Ok why were you called" I say barely knowing what I'm saying.
"I don't know they said I was your emergency number or something maybe from when we were together that's why it hasn't been changed" he says as he stands up.
"Oh I forgot to change it erm where my phoen i need to call someone" I say as I look around the room.
"Here" he says handing me my phone
I call my boyfriend to let him know what happened as I don't want him to worry as to where I am.
"Hey I don't know when I will be at mine as something happened"
"Oh ok what happened babe"
"I was driving and I was stuck in my thoughts about something kiara said and then I crashed but I'm fine babe I swear"
"I'm coming right now babe I'll be there in a bit don't worry about anything I love you baby"
"Love you too"
He then hangs up. I put my phone down and then I go to get up again.
"Your not getting up your too weak to get up right now" jobe says not looking to happy
"Well I need to go toilet" I lied and he lets me but I don't really go toilet I go to where kiara is to see how she is doing and jobe stays where I was.

"Hey k how are you"
"I'm ok lis just tired apparently I am allowed to go home today as I'm not that bad"
"Oh I don't know how long I am here for or if I'm bad or not but I feel fine"
"Well you would feel fine but really you might not be but I'm tired so I might just sleep again"
"Ok k but when you go home just make sure you call me when you get back"
"I will lis love you"
"Love you too sleep well"

I go back to my bed and see that my boyfriend was standing there and jobe wasn't there no more.
"Hey babe how are you doing" my boyfriend says as he comes and helps me get to my bed.
"I don't need help I'm fine" I say as I sit down
"Who was that in here" he asked as he sits down on the chair
"Who" I said although I know who he was talking about.
"You know who, why was jobe Bellingham in here" he says as he leans on the bed.
"Oh him oh yeah well I used to go school with him" I say knowing there's more to tell but I don't want to tell him anything
"Oh ok why was he here tho"
"Well he used to be my emergency call if I ever got into hospital and I haven't changed it yet"
To be honest I don't want to change it as I know jobe will always be the one to get here first before anyone .
"Why was he you emergency call on not kiara or your mum or something"
"Well he was my first thought as my mum is there aswell but I needed two people on there just in case one person doesn't answer"
"Oh understandable but why not kiara"
"Well I used to date him so he would be my second contact"
"Oh" he didn't look to happy about it but what can I say I have a good taste and it's in the past so he don't need to worry about it.
"Don't worry about it tho it's all in the past I'm not with him no more"
"Ok cool"

We just talk for a bit then visiting hours were over so he went to where he was staying.
"Ok well I'm going home now I'll come back tomorrow okay" he says as he kisses my forehead and stands up.
"Ok bye" I say waving at him. Part of me was glad jobe was here and part of me wasn't glad as I have a bf and my ex was with me and not my bf. Part of me misses having jobe. And part of me misses what me and jobe had.

A/n
This one was a bit boring so hopefully I can make next part more interesting. I am going home today so I will be able to make more parts like I used too.

Always a what if
WHAT IF ALISSAS NEW BOYFRIEND DIDNT GO TO THE HOSPITAL?? WOULD JOBE STILL HAVE BEEN THERE???
WHAT IF ALISSA DIDNT TELL HER BOYFRIEND ABOUT BEING IN HOSPITAL???

Hope you enjoyed next part up later on.
Love you all!!!