What is wrong with you

ALISSAS POV:

It had been about a week since zions birthday and me and jobe we slightly getting better we would argue over the silliest things and jobe would still be going out with those so called friends of his.

"You need to stop doing this"  I say to jobe as nice as possible.
"Doing what Alissa I am not doing anything" jobe says back to me slightly raising his voice.
"How do you not notice how fucking terrible that's so called friends of yours are" I say raising my voice too.
"They aren't terrible friends Alissa they just don't like staying in that isn't an issue to anyone" jobe says shouting.
"Okay I don't care these friends are keeping you from being here for your own damn child jobe yeah you should understand that but oh wait you don't coz your parents weren't like this when they had you they were amazing your dad never went out with terrible friends and neither did your mum so you don't know what it is like" I say shouting as a little tear comes out my eye.
"You know what I ain't got fucking time for this Alissa I'm going to bed I'll talk to you when you aren't so fucking pissed off at me" jobe says shouting as he walks away from me.
"You know what screw you jobe your not sleeping in the bed you can sleep outside for all I care just don't come anywhere near me fuck off jobe" I shout as I walk upstairs and go to my room.

I flop onto my bed and just lay there thinking about everything. Just thinking about life.I can't believe jobe is being like this. He was never like this before he met those so called friends of his. Those people are really a bad influence on him it's a joke I swear.

As I was laying there I heard the door open.
"Mummy I can't sleep" I hear a voice say.
"Come here baby" I say as he hops on my bed.
"Come sleep with me" I say as I tuck him under the blankets and lay down.
"Night darling" I say as I kiss zions forehead. I soon drift off. I forgot everything about what had happened as sleep really makes me forget things sometimes.

NO ONES POV:

It was the next morning and Alissa still hadn't spoke to jobe and it's about 12pm and jobe was still in the house.
Jobe was just playing fifa the whole day.
"When are you going to notice your child" Alissa says as she picks Zion up.
Jobe doesn't reply he just sits there and doesn't move a muscle as he was still in a game.
"Okay cool it's like that alright then I'm going to take Zion out and when I get back I want you to go stay somewhere else as you don't want to do anything here" Alissa says as she walks out the door with Zion.
Jobe just sat there and didn't do anything still.

Alissa took Zion out for the day shopping and to spend his birthday money as they haven't gone out to spend it.
"What do you wanna get" Alissa said to her son in the toy shop.
"I want this mummy" he says as he picks up this fire truck.
"Okay what else" she asks as she takes the fire truck from the boy.
"I want this" he says as he now grabs a football. Alissa and jobe had not quite got him his own little football yet he always played with jobe and used his football but jobe had lost that a while ago.
"Yeah okay let's go pay now" Alissa says as she starts walking to the till. It all came to about 40 pounds as the ball was like 20 quid and the fire truck was around 15 quid.
She pays and then they leave.

They start heading back to the house now.

They arrive back at the house. They go inside to see jobe still there.
"Zion darling go outside and play with your ball i wanna talk to your daddy" Alissa says as she points to the door. She watches him go outside and then walks over to where jobe was.
"What are you still doing her I told you I wanted you to go until you decide to stop doing what your doing" Alissa says as she stands there and just looks at him.
Jobe just stands there silently still.
"Look I'm sorry Alissa about everything and I've told you this already but you wasn't having any of my shit apparently and your still going on about it so what if I go out with my damn friends it doesn't matter and it's not up to you when I can go coz you can't tell me what to do" jobe says raising his voice slightly.
"Don't raise your voice at me jobe there is no need for it and these friends aren't friends they are just there to get you drunk every night for fuck sake jobe how do you not see it" Alissa says raising her voice back.
"And yes it is when they are taking you away from you family okay it is for god sake how do you not see this shit you are technically breaking us apart" Alissa says lowering her tone.
"When you stop hanging out with these friends come back here but from now on I don't want you here you can come and see Zion whenever you want but your not staying here I don't want all these arguments here with Zion" Alissa says as she walks to the garden to get Zion.
"Zionnn" Alissa calls.
"Yes mummy" Zion says as he runs to Alissa.
"Come in now" Alissa says putting her hand out.

Zion and Alissa both walk back inside and they shut the door.

"Hey buddy" jobe says as they approach him.
"Hey daddy" Zion says as he goes to give him a hug.
"So I'm going to be going away for a little while but I promise I will come see you everyday" jobe says as he looks at his son.
"Where you going"Zion asks
"I'm going to be going to nanny and grandads for a few days" jobe says looking over at Alissa.
"Ok" Zion says as he gives jobe another big hug.
"Okay I'm gonna go now buddy" jobe says as he puts him down.
"Bye" Zion says.
"I love you little man" jobe says giving him a kiss on the forehead.
"Bye Alissa" jobe says as he turns around and leaves. Jobe had already got lots of clothes at his mum and dads so he was fine for that. And he would still see Zion as he goes to his parents in the weekends so tomorrow he would be seeing Zion again.

A/n
So I'm going to be bringing this story to an end very very soon I'm gonna do a few more parts of this story then I will bring it to a close. I love this story so much but I don't know what to write so I'll do a few more parts then I will bring it to a close.

THERES A WHAT IF TODAYYYY!!! I FINALLY THOUGHT OF SOME.
WHAT IF JOBE NEVER FOUND THESE NEW 'FRIENDS' OF HIS???
WHAT IF ALISSA NEVER REALLY CARED ABOUT IT???

I LOVE YALL SMMMM THANKS FOR READING THIS STORY ITS ALMOST AT 10K READS UNLESS IT ALREADY IS I DONT KNOW I NEED TO CHECK BUT THANK YOU TO ALL THOSE WHO ARE READING IT MEANS ALOT. I LOVE YALL AND HOPE THIS STORY JS GOOD ENOUGH FOR YOU ALLLLL!!!