Fun fair

It's been about 2 weeks and my mum still hasn't come back I told the police but they say just wait a little longer they have said I am mature enough to stay alone for a little longer. I've had someone with me at home every night either the whole group or just kiara or just jobe. I have been having daily brake downs. I miss my mum and if she doesn't come back soon I have to live with my grandparents or my aunt as I can't live alone till I'm 18. Anyways it's jobes 17th birthday tomorrow and we are all going out together for it today as jobe will he with his family tomorrow. I will be there too but we all wanted to go out together.

We are all going to the fair as we have all wanted to go together. Tyrone is the only person not going as he is at family's as it's his aunts birthday today. Anyways we are all getting ready to go. Everyone is at mine right now and we are all technically getting ready together.

We are going at about 6 and it's 4 right now. Me and kiara are in my room and the two boys are in the spare room.

We have all finished getting ready and now we are all just getting ready to go. I get my keys and my phone and my power bank just in case. I recently got my drivers licence as I was able to get it early. So I'm driving them all there.

"I'm sitting in the front" jobe said.
"No bitch I am" kiara said. They both started running to the car and kiara got there first.
"Ha I am sitting in the front bitch" kiara says as she gets in the car.
"Jobe you can sit in the front on the way back" I say laughing a little as I get into the car. Jobe and kiara are like a married couple they always argue over who sits in the front.
"Cool" he says as he puts his seatbelt on.

I am driving to the fair and it takes about 20-30 mins to get there. Jobe and kiara were arguing half the time as they still ain't getting over the fact I have them both. They always argue about who's better and who I like more but I love them both the same they both mean the world to me.

We have just arrived and we go in and get our tokens for the rides and games. We all get lots of pictures so we can post them on Instagram.

I don't really like rollercoasters so I didn't go on any but all the others did get on them.

@ALISSAAZ POSTED ON INSTAGRAM

Tagged: @kiarabrys

Tagged: @jobebellingham

Tagged: @kiarabrys @leonksv

Liked by @kiarabrys, @jobebellingham, 17,567 more

Caption: funfair with my favourite people before jobes bdayyyy.

@kiarabrys: I'm your favourite not any of them me I am
^your all my favourites okayyy I love you all the same
^@kiarabrys: liarrrrr you love jobe more than me
^@jobebellingham: as she should
^I LOVE YOU ALL THE SAME

@jobebellingham: us>>>
^me>>>>
^@kiarabrys: us>>>
^@leonksv: us>>>
^ME BITCH>>>>
^@jobebellingham: your so loud I'm pretty sure the whole fair heard you
^oops bitch
^@jobebellingham: this is why I love you
^hehe love you too

@leonksv: today>>>
^yesss today has been amazing so far bro
^@kiarabrys: frrr
^@jobebellingham: we a vibe fr
^innitttt

@tyronetbh: icl I'm sad I couldn't come but I'm glad coz then I won't have to watch you all making out every second
^we don't make out every second
^@kiarabrys: erm yes you do babes and no we don't
^no we donttttt broo
^@leonksv: we don't make out every second what u on abt bruv
^@jobebellingham: we do bro what u talking about
^jobe what u doing brooo don't be telling him that
^@tyronetbh: ha told you u all make out every second
^jobe mannnnn
@jobebellingham: sorry babes was just telling the truth stylll

After a while of the fair we decide to go home as it's already about 9 and we have started to get bored so we head back to the car and go back home I've got to drop kiara and Leon off at there houses and jobes staying over mine tonight.

"I'm in the front kiara" jobe said to k
"Lis why he gotta sit in the front" kiara says to me going to open the door to get in the car.
"Coz I said he could ok the way back" I say as I get into the car.
"He's a terrible passenger bro" kiara says as she does her seatbelt.
"Your all terrible passengers" I say as o start the car up.

I drop Leon off first at his house then I make my way to drop k off at her house.

After about an hour of driving and dropping the others off we get back to mine finally. I'm very tired so as soon as I get in I change into pjs and take my makeup off then get into bed.

"Jobe im going to go change and take my makeup off" I say as I walk into the bathroom.
"Ok I'm just gonna change aswell" he says as he goes to get some clothes from one of the drawers I let him use as he's here a lot of the time.

Once I finish jobe is already laying down half asleep so I just lay my head on his chest and try and sleep.

"Good night baby" jobe says to me as I am just about to close my eyes.
"Good night babe" I say back as he kissed my head.
"I love you" I say as he starts to play with my hair.
"I love you too" he says back.
We both then go to sleep as it was a long night tonight and we needed our sleep. I was still worried about my mum and still wondering where she was and where she went. I'm hoping she's ok. I hope she's fine if she's fine I'm fine. I just want to know where she is that's all.

A/n
This one was also a little short. It wasn't that interesting but the next part will just be about jobes birthday and the part after that will be another time skip so look out for that.

There's always a what if!
WHAT IF ALISSAS MUM CAME BACK???
WHAT IF ALISSAS MUM DIDNT GO ANYWHERE AFTER THE PARTY???
WILL ALISSA EVER SEE HER MUM AGAIN???

Hope you enjoyed this part baes next part out as soon as possible!!

Love you all 🫶🏼