4 years later

AYYYYOOOO AINT NO WAY IM DONE JUST YET. IF I GOT ANY YALL LMK I RLLY WANNA KNOW BUT I FR AINT DONE YET DW GUYS IM FINNA CARRY ON WRITING OFCCC CANT DO THAT TO YALL.

4 YEARS LATER.

NO ONES POV

It had been 4 years since Alissa  had given birth to her and jobes son Zion and Zion was looking more and more like jobe as the days went past. Jude had moved to Liverpool and he's enjoying it there a lot. And jobe had moved to arsenal one of the best teams out there right now. And jobe was also enjoying it there everyone treated him very well and he had made a few friends. Same with Jude. In the weekends Zion would stay round jobes parents as they wanted him to be close with both of them as her parents won't ever be there at all to meet Zion so they want him to see them as much as possible. They had both agreed to look after him as they both wanted to see him as much as possible aswell. It was good for Alissa coz then she could have time to herself or with jobe whenever he was home I mean before everything got bad jobe and Alissa would always spend there weekends goinv out together on dates as ever since Zion was born they never could really do that.

They both enjoyed it until jobe had met some friends who were not alissas favourite. Ever since he had met them jobe had been going out a lot more than usual he would drink more than usual and he would also come home very very late when he wasn't away with his football team. Alissa had been getting really annoyed by this and she would always tell jobe to sleep in the spare room everytime he came home drunk. Alissa was so tempted to just hit him but she couldn't do it.

Alissa and jobe have had more arguements then they used to about 2 years ago. Jobe had often been going out and leaving Alissa at home with Zion sometimes he would even refuse to help her with Zion. Jobe had been more of a dickhead than anyone else Alissa had met. He hadn't been there for neither Alissa or Zion. Jobe loves them both but he really wanted to be out all the time. Which is kind of crazy. But she had tried so hard to keep jobe perfect and nothing works. She had tried talking to Jude but that didn't work either. Everytime Jude would try get jobe to fix up he would make silly excuses. They were still trying to fix him but still nothing was working. He would go to football and come back perfectly fine but whenever football was over he would get like that. It was annoying her so much.

It was the morning of zions 4th birthday and Alissa was throwing a little party for only a few friends that knew Zion and a few family members. Jobe had invited a few of his friends who he has introduced me to and met Zion. She was hoping jobe would try and be good today as she didn't was zions birthday to get messed up coz jobe couldn't fix himself up. With his rudeness and he would drink a lot aswell a lot more than he used to.

"Happy birthday darling" Alissa said to Zion as she gave him a kiss on the forehead.
"Thank you mummy" Zion says as he puts his arms out signalling for Alissa to pick him up.
"Where's daddy"  Zion asks her who is currently walking down the stairs.
"Daddy isn't here right now he will be here later baby" Alissa says back to the little boy as she puts him down and lets him walk. The thing about alissas son is he is very lazy. He takes after his dad. Jobe would always be lazing around.

Alissa leads her soo into the living room where there is a pile of presents that she had got for him and jobe aswell as some of them were from both of them.
Zion sits down on the floor and she hands him his presents one by one. Zion was very good at unwrapping presents he loved it so much.

After opening his presents Alissa made breakfast.

It was time for the guests to arrive. Jobe was the first. He had been staying at his parents recently as of what she had told him.
Alissa was just Setting up the rest of the decorations and putting out the food until she heard a knock on the door.

She makes her way to the door and opens it to see jobe standing there with his mum and dad and Jude.
"Hey" jobe said as he gave jada a hug.
"Hey" she says back as she lets them in.
"Hey darling" Denise says as she gives Alissa a hug.
"Hey Deniseee" she says back as she then leads them to were Zion was.
"Hey Alissa" mark said giving her a hug too.
"Hey girly" Jude says as he gives her a massive hug as they hadn't seen eachother for a long long time.
"Hey broski missed you" she says back to Jude as they both walk into the living room.
"Hey sweetheart" Denise says to Zion as he gets up and runs to her.
"Nannyyy" Zion says as he runs to Denise and hugs her very tight.
"Hey handsome" mark says as Zion also goes and gives him a tight hug.
"Hey Zion" jobe says as he picks him up.
"Hi daddy" Zion says as he gives jobe a massive tight hug. Jobe hadn't seen his sim in about a week which is longer than they usually go without seeing eachother.
"Missed you buddy" jobe says as he puts Zion down on the floor.
"Missed you too daddy" Zion says as he goes over to Jude.
"Uncle judeeee" Zion says as he runs up to him and hugs his legs. Alissa can't help but stand there and look at them. Jude had always gotten on with Zion he loves him so much amd everytine he would see him they would always be together. When Alissa gave birth Jude was always there for her and jobe. Jude truly loved Zion. He was an amazing uncle.
"Hey buddy" Jude said as he picks Zion up and gives him a huge cuddle.
"Come play with me uncle Jude" Zion said very cutely as Jude was still holding him.
"Okay buds" Jude says as he goes and sits down on the floor and gets toys to play with.

A/n
I'm so sorry for pranking y'all I really just wanted to have some fun. But I'm being fr I ain't stopping this story just yet this story bout to be 100 chapters long. Nah I'm kidding it ain't gonna be 100 chapters but it is gonna be quite long.

No what ifs today guys sorry.

Hope you have enjoyed this 4 year time skip next part will be more live this one was just more of a catch up and what has happened in 4 years and how things were going. I promise to try and upload parts more often but I've been busy like I've said in the last part I put up. I love you all so much and thank you for reading my story.