Im pregnant!

"It says I'm.. pregnant" i say as i look at the test. I can feel tears coming out of my eyes.
"Hey are you okay are you not happy about it" kiara asks as she pulls me into a hug.
"No it's not that it's just that I didn't expect it and I don't know what jobe will say about it what if he isn't ready and leaves me" i say as i start sobbing.
"Hey hey it's okay he won't leave you for that he's too nice he would never" kiara says as she rubs my head.
"Yeah I will tell him after his game today" i say as i pull away from the hug and wipe the tears away. I am quite happy but I wasn't expecting it to happen.
"Oh yeah jobes match I'm going to that too with Leon" kiara says as she stands up.
"Oh alright where are you guys sitting ik sitting in the front with jobes parents and Jude" i say to her as i check to make sure I know where I'm sitting.
"Erm i think I'm in the front aswell jobe helped get the tickets" kiara days after checking her phone
"Ok so let's go together then" i say as kiara goes to the bathroom.

Me and kiara just chill until about 6 as we have to get to the stadium by 7:45.

It's now time to get ready to go to the match ik just wearing joggers and one of jobes birmingham city tops he gave me a while back. And kiara is wearing one aswell but she is wearing one with no name on the back.

"Okay so let's go" kiara says as we head out to my car.

I drive ti the stadium and it's about 7 now and before the match starts as we have the vip tickets we get to go into a room where all the footballers family members would go. One of the security guards lead us to the room.
"So here we are in here you can eat and drink and it's free so enjoy and when the match starts you will all go and sit in your seats outside" the security guard says as he opens the door and lets us in.

As soon as i go in I make sure to look for Denise, mark and jobe as i was sitting with them and surprisingly I saw Leon with them waiting for kiara.
"Finally they are here" Leon says as he stands up and gives me a friendly hug and gives kiara a kiss.
"Yup we are here" i say as i go and give the others a hug and take a seat next to Jude.
"So how you been Alissa" Denise asks me.
"I've been good" i say as i look over to her.
"How about you lot how have you all been" i ask them all.
"I've been good" Denise and mark both say.
"I've been better my injury has got better" Jude says as he turns to look at me
"That's good at least you getting better" i say to him as i look to him.
"So how are you and jobe" Denise asks me.
"We have been great" i say with a smile ok my face knowing that Denise will the the Nan to my future son or daughter and that jobe will be the father.

We all just talk for a while until it's time to go take our seats. I was next to Jude and next to Jude was Denise so I was right next to the wall where the tunnel was so you could see the players coming out.

"What do you think the scores gonna be" Jude asks me as I'm looking around the stadium.
"I don't know I think it's gonna be a tie or either 2:1 to us or 2:1 to Blackpool" i say as i turn to look at Jude.
"Yeah same that's what I was saying" Jude says back as we both look over to the tunnel as the players start to come out for there warm up before kick off.  I saw jobe and he waved at me and i waved back he then carried on running to the pitch.

After they had all came out for their warm up they all go back into the tunnel and then we wait again for them to come out to do kick off.

When they came out again it was now time for kick off and today was jobes first time starting usually he's ok the subs bench but not today. I'm so proud of him and I'm glad he's starting today.

The game has started.

It's half time and nothing has happened yet other than a few yellow cards but that was it.

It's second half and we are 84 mins in and jobe has the ball he passes it to deeney and GOALLLLL!! Deeney got first goal for us tonight me and Jude both screamed and cheered like everyone else.

The game had carried on and it was almost time up.

It was now full time and it was still 1:0 so we won. After the game me Jude and Denise and mark all went on the pitch as we were allowed and we all went straight to jobe I ran to jobe and hugged him.
"I'm so proud of you you did so well" i say as my hands are around his neck but I had pulled away from the hug so that now I'm looking jobe in the eyes.
"Thank you baby" jobe says as he places his hands on my waist.
"I have something to tell you I found this out this morning" i say to jobe kind of nervous das i don't know what he will say.
"What is it" jobe says to me looking at me concerned.
"So this morning i found out that I was pregnant" i say as i take my hand off of his neck.
"Oh wow really" jobe says as he keeps his hands around my waist putting on a smile.
"Yeah" i say as i look down at the floor.
"Hey I'm happy okay cant wait to have a mini us running around" jobe says as he lifts my chin up and moves my hands so they are around his neck again. And let's put a chuckle. I can feel everyone looking at me but I don't care at all.
"I love you so much lis and can't wait for the baby to come" jobe says as he pulls me closer to him.
"I love you too jobe" i say as i give jobe a soft kiss.
After I tell jobe we walk over to the others.
"Are you going to tell them or are you going to wait" Jobe asks me as we are walking to the others.
"I don't know I want to tell them but i want to wait" i say as we approach the others.
"Ok whenever you want to" jobe says as we get to the others.

"I want to say something" i say looking at jobe. Jobe just smiles at me.
"So I found out some news this morning" i say looking around to all of them.
"What is it" they all say.
"I'm pregnant I found out this morning with the help of kiara" i say with a smile on my face. Everyone's face lights up and they are all smiling.
"Oh wow congrats Alissa that's amazing" Denise says as she gives me a hug.
"Congrats alissa that's great" mark says as he comes to give me a hug.
"Brooo I'm gonna be an uncle, congrats lil sisss" Jude says as he picks me up and spins around.
"Yes you are Jude now put me down" i say as i laugh.
"Your more excited than jobe" i say to Jude as i giggle a little.
"I know I am I'm gonna be an uncle" Jude says one more time before we leave the pitch so jobe could go back to his team.

We all leave the stadium and go home. I go to jobes as his mum insisted. So I did even tho jobe was coming back home tomorrow. That means I get his whole bed and all his stuff. I love it.

A/n
That's this part. Hope you guys enjoyed. Next part will be a time skip. Hope this part was good enough for you all.

There's always a what if
WHAT IF ALISSA DIDNT TAKE THE TEST????
WHAT IF ALISSA DIDNT TELL ANYONE???
WHAT IF KIARA DIDNT HELP ALISSA OUT???

Anyways that was this part hope you enjoyed I love you all and thank you for reading!!!