𝟏

This book is dedicated to my best friend, who was there for me so this is my gift for you i love you...

Past~
Charlotte was running while holding her teddy bear, more screams and running from the kingdom she was scared.

"Mama!!" Charlotte ran to hela and athena, they grabbed her and carried her she saw her uncle with her cousin.

When a portal opens Athena puts her down with tears in her eyes as well hela, "charlotte i want to promise me you will never forget us" hela said.

"Daddy?" She heard her cousin as her uncle led her to her cousin.

"Here take this" athena gave a locket to them as a guard came he was injured so badly.

"Thor we need you" the guard said as thor kissed his daughter's forehead.

"Maxine just remember this"

"Daddy?" She was about to cry.

"Daddy loves you" as he ran with his hammer, maxine was about to run but hela stopped her.

"You need to go know!!" athena yelled as she defensively shielded them hela gave the two a hug.

"Go now, now!!" Hela yelled as charlotte held her cousin tightly by the hand,she turned around as her both mothers look at her and gave her a last loving smile...

~×~×~×~×~×~×~×~×~×~×~×~
She woke up hearing soft humming of her cousin maxine, charlotte look and saw maxine fixing her hair tying it with her favorite blue ribbon.

"Morning" maxine said as she smiled

"Morning as well" charlotte groaned while stretching up and slapping herself to wake her up more.

Maxine laughed, "you need hurry up" she said

"Why?"

"Agatha and sophie were going to the library" she said with a clap her full excitement made charlotte giggle.

"I'll get ready" charlotte said getting from her bed, she smiled and went to her bathroom.

It's been a year since her and maxine left their hometown, they were so little being alone were they don't where are they.

But of course the orphanage was their home but charlotte and maxine left that horrible place, now they have a place and a friend.

The only thing left was their lockets, gavaldon may not be their home but they had no choice to stay alive...

After her little routine she saw maxine waiting outside, "boo!" She scared her as her cousin shrieked she laughed hard and Maxine slapped her shoulder.

"That wasn't funny!!" She yelled but her still laughed, as Charlotte knew how jumpy she was.

"Maxine, charlotte!" They heard sophie yelled there names waving a hello they excitedly smile and immediatley leave there cottage.

"Are excited?" Sophie asked but all of them just squealed and laughed they walk as they saw agatha.

Where all boys and girls calling her a witch, charlotte threw a mud at them and they all laugh..

"Come on now!!" Maxine yelled running as they follow her steps, finally they are in their final destination.

Daeuville's storybook shop, they enter the shop with a smile "ah! There's my favorite readers" daeuville said they all laughed.

"Good thing you stopped by, we have a big delivery" Mrs. Daeuville said happily agatha, sophie and charlotte was happy while maxine looking for books in the shelves.