𝟏𝟓

They are in gavaldon, Charlotte was nervous but at the same time she hated to see him again while Lesso was hiding under her cloak.

"Seems my home is now like this" Lesso whispered to Charlotte, as she saw  someone she immediately pulled Lesso in a corner.

Pinning Lesso in the wall she was shocked by Charlotte's action before she could say a word Charlotte slammed her lips to Lesso she returned the kiss mostly she heard someone stopped and walked again.

"Is she gone?" Charlotte asked looking deeply in her eyes, Lesso just nodded.

"Why did you do that?" Lesso asked

"Jasmine"

"Who?"

"My friends were helping me to find a suitor, and I accepted her but she had her bad side" She explained Lesso could see how the words came from her mouth was too toxic and hatred.

"Look stop the drama, the goal why we were here because of your cousin" Lesso said as she grabbed Charlotte's hand.

"Yeah, we should get going" Charlotte smile, Lesso had a blushed on her cheeks seeing the sweetest smile in front of her.

~×~×~×~×~×~×~×~×~×~×~×~
Marco couldn't stop how John Paul explained the woman, he goes every book he could find mostly one of his mother's books.

"Think Marco" He said to himself as he look at the window, Marco could a familiar hair and the woman but his eyes were widened like he was shocked.

~×~×~×~×~×~×~×~×~×~×~
Lesso stops as she could see someone, "is that marco?" She asked Charlotte and she nodded.

"Do you know him?" Charlotte asked Marco was there catching his breathed she could see the tension between them.

"Madam lesso"

"Mr. Arellano"

Charlotte was confused, "do you know each other?" She asked as the both of them look at her.

"Let's talk about this inside of my house" Marco said awkwardly and they walked inside the house.

"Wait here i'll go make tea" Marco said leaving them in his office as Lesso just looking at the painting.

"Lissy!!" Charlotte gasped as lissy ran to her, she hugged her dog and carried it as Charlotte come closer to her.

"Do you know her or even Marco?" She asked

"It's actually her" Lesso whispered still staring deeply on the painting.

"Lesso?"

"Claire Arellano" Lesso said Charlotte just look at her, still stupidly confused.

"Claire was my best friend at school for good and evil, she was a vampire just like her son she has chosen to go in the school for evil even if she hasn't fairytale" She said

"And?"

"I was the stupid one that let her go" Lesso said little did they know Marco was there to listen her story.

"I chose to be with rafal over her" Lesso's voice became croak, Charlotte there's tears on her eyes.

"She made me choose her or rafal, but from my  fucking mind i chose that bastard" Lesso said wiping her tears away.

"After she left the school for evil, things go downfall rafal had been in his true color"

"After that i came to return here, i peeked this room i saw her baby" she said.

"And you knocked on the door but mother said she despised you" Marco said they both flinched as he place the tray on a table.

"She told me that when i was so desperate to know mothers family member" Marco said Lesso wiped her tears and Charlotte put down lissy so the dog could have her freedom.

"Madam lesso she wasn't really despising you, she loves you, she also wanted you to be my godmother but after what happened she don't want be with you" Marco explained.

"What happened to your mother?" She asked

"She was in the woods when someone murdered her" Marco said now he wasn't calm after he remembered that happened but he let out a breathe.

"Tell me where's maxine?" He asked with his full of concered.

"On our new school" Charlotte said

"Maxine was cursed when she was a little girl, now she needs us Marco so could come with us?" Charlotte asked as he looked at her but he turned around to go his desk

"How could i trust you?" Marco asked Charlotte's mouth open wide enough with her anger, Lesso just look at them both.

"Excuse me!?" She yelled

"I told you, how could i trust you? Charlotte for almost month or year you been hated me and i don't know why!!" He yelled.

"Because-"

"Maxine choose me even if our relationship was wrong!! Or what sinful things we did!!" Marco cut off  her with a yelled Charlotte became silent mostly Lesso was shocked.

"Look stop fighting!!"

"Marco just listen to her, she isn't lying please just stop fighting for fucking sake please!!" Lesso yelled Marco try to calm himself and charlotte left.

~×~×~×~×~×~×~×~×~×~×~×~×
Charlotte and Lesso waited Marco outside of his house, "i never thought i would see you cry" Charlotte said Lesso was embarassed.

"You will not see me cry again" Lesso said awkwardly,  Charlotte only giggle.

As they noticed Marco appeared outside, "apologize to him please" Lesso said as Charlotte groaned in annoying way.

"Marco"

"Yes?"

"I am sorry, that i yelled at you and being overly protective to my cousin look i was afraid to lose her because of you" Charlotte said, he sigh and hugged her.

"I forgive, Charlotte i know you don't want to lose her but of course Maxine is a grown woman she could do something on her own" Marco said as she nodded

"Truce"

"Truce"

They both smiled, and hugged each other again but charlotte punched him lightly in the stomach as he grunt.

"Forgive me, i miss punching you" Charlotte said sarcastically, Marco laugh in pain.

"I miss that too" Marco said