𝟐

Night falls it's been a day since she put the letter from the wishing tree but nothing happened, she came back but the letter wasn't even there so she went to their home.

And saw maxine holding the letter reading as charlotte knows she did something wrong.

"Max i can explain" charlotte said as she was about to take the letter but her cousin crumbled the paper.

"Why!? You know i don't want to be sent from this school!!" Maxine yelled angrily with her tears, charlotte was shocked.

"I wanted to know where our parents went or to know if they were dead!!" She yelled

"You know our family wanted us to stay here in gavaldon!!"

"They didn't want us to stay here they just put us in safety but not here why are you always being coward!!" Charlotte spat, maxine gasped as well her cousin she was about to apologize but she stormed off.

Hearing the door slammed, charlotte groaned she knew it was wrong to say to her cousin. She opened the locket seeing the happiest and loving parents smiling holding baby charlotte.

"What am i going to do mama" she whispered.

For an hour charlotte was getting ready for bed wearing white night gown with her robe, maxine still didn't come out from her room.

But when someone put a tulip on her vase it was maxine, her eyes were puffy from crying.

"Look i'm sorry i was kinda an idiot and-" charlotte ran to her and hugged her she return the hug, as she kissed maxine's temple.

"You shouldn't apologize" she said

"Just answer my questions why don't you believe in that school?" She asked as her cousin formed a tear on her eyes pouting.

"Because i'm scared what if you went the school for evil then i was on school for good" she sobbed

"I'm scared" she whine as she cried harder charlotte just hugged her and stroking her, comforting her.

"I promise you that will never happened, please don't cry now" charlotte said

She calms down wiping her tears away as they hug again, "if it was real promise to me we both go to the same school, okay?" She said charlotte smiled and nodded.

When it becomes windy that makes all candles unlit, the sky turned red charlotte gasped.

"The red sky" maxine said

When they get dragged they all scream charlotte trying to hold her and protect her, but they were stop in the forest maxine immediately stood up.

"Maxine!!" She yelled running to her cousin and hug her she checked her to see any bruises or wounds.

"Are you alright?" Maxine asked she nodded she took her robe and wrap around her.

As they heard leaves were rustling, then a bird screech grabbing them by it's claw maxine and charlotte scream.

It flew by the red sky, as a beautiful sky appeared in the view charlotte and maxine smiled.

"Charlotte look it must be the school for good" maxine said seeing a beautiful castle like it was in a fairytale story

"And this might be" charlotte look a dark sky and scary castle came, both of them gulp.

When the bird dropped maxine at the sky, "charlotte!!" She screamed as the bird came to the school for evil.

"No!!"

"I'm not bad, i must be in good please my cousin is there!!" Charlotte screamed but the bird still didn't listen and dropped her.