𝟐𝟒

"Surprise" Loki said

"What the fuck are you doing here or how you got in this school!!" Charlotte yelled, Loki sat on the edge of Maxine's bed and looked at her.

"Can you just be happy i am here?" Loki asked

"No! Get out!!" Charlotte said as she pointed her spear at him, he hesitantly protected himself.

"Charlotte just stopped, he's right aren't you happy to see your uncle?" Lesso asked as she said those words Loki looked at her.

"Wait-"

"You're the one who told us that Maxine was forcibly getting kissed by Amadeus?" He asked as both of them looked at him with shock.

"You shapeshift into Marco weren't you?" Charlotte asked

"And her" Loki said and shapeshift into Lesso, they gasped Lissy was barking angrily.

"So if you force me to leave this place, i will tell Maxine your secret" Loki said

"Are you fucking blackmailing us!?" She yelled, Loki pretend he was thinking as Charlotte her spear on him.

"Did Maxine see you?" Lesso asked

"First of all, Maxine first saw me and she didn't want to tell you because your mad at me like a crazy person" Loki said

"And second are you a thing?" Loki asked as Charlotte calms down put her spear and sat on the bed.

"I can't fucking believe it! I kissed you and you didn't even tell me that it was you!?" Charlotte said

"Look Charlotte i have to go now this is the time you need to have a family meeting with your uncle" Lesso said

"Fine" charlotte said as Lesso left the room, she disappeared her spear and Loki sat far away from her.

"Did Maxine know about this relationship with your dean?" He asked

"No we aren't a thing" Charlotte said shyly covering her face in embarrassment her uncle came closer to her.

"I am in love with her okay, but i just don't know if she loves me or just uses me for my body" Charlotte said with sigh as she fidgets with her fingers, Loki stops it by holding her hands.

"If you love her why can't you just tell her that?"

"We can't be together you know that right?" She asked

"Right..."

"Then do it!!" Loki said

"What!?"

"I said do it even if it was forbidden or wrong do it what makes you happy Charlotte" Loki said with a smile form on his face.

"You, me and Maxine did something terrible that it was so forbidden" Loki said as he laughed.

"Oh right....Maxine did love a vampire which is they both are forbidden" Charlotte stated a facts as they burst out laughing.

The calmed each other for a minute until they both laid down on the bed as Loki lay on Maxine's bed.

"Uncle loki"

"Yeah?"

"How can you enter actually this world?" Charlotte asked while looking at the ceiling as Loki petting Lissy.

"Me and your uncle Thor were trying to figure out how to get the both of you, every portal that Heimdall open were just the same as we got some different portal. Cloudy like it was kinda sort of a heaven then i decided to volunteer to enter that portal, then poof here i am" Loki explained as Charlotte rotates her head towards to him.

She can only see the normal Loki who wants peace in his life not the trickster who fool his brother or sister, as she notice a light snores from Loki.

"Night uncle" She said and find some comfortable position through her sleep.

~×~×~×~××~×~×~×~×~×~
He sat besides Heimdall as he look at a certain portal, "Again" Thor said as Heimdall sigh and rotates the sword to enter the portal.

"Damn it!!" Thor yelled, he groaned angrily Valkyrie just crossed her arms as she rolled her eyes.

"Thor you need some rest" Valkyrie said

"I cannot rest Valkyrie, we saw it maybe that the portal can enter us from my daughter and my niece"  Thor said with a desperated voice in him, Korg came closer to his friends.

"Valkyrie is right you need some rest" Korg said

"I won't rest until I see that portal!!" He yelled again pointing it.

"Enough!!" They heard Odin's voice as they bowed down to the king, as he came to his son.

"Son you have to rest"

"I won't-"

"Stop being desperate to see that portal that again son!!" He yelled as Thor was shocking to heard father said that him.

"Please my dear son, take some rest listen to your father" His mother said Thor look at the portal one last time and sigh dropping his hammer on the floor.

"Let's go now" Thor said with a command in his voice as he went to his horse to go in their kingdom.

Thor was devastated how he wanted to find Maxine and Charlotte, he just wanted to see her daughter even her niece He walked through the halls going somewhere that he always goes at night, afternoon and morning. Candles every path he goes and gently place a white rose on the painting of his wife who smile so beautifully.

"My darling Jane what am i going to do, i felt lost when i lose our daughter what am i going to do?" He asked

"You need to be strong my Thor" Valkyrie said mocking the voice of Jane and laugh, Thor ignored her as she sigh and tap his shoulder.

"You might wanna see this Thor, it's about your sister" Valkyrie said as Thor eyes lit up with hope and ran, she smiled also followed him.

Thor could hear a familiar voice it was Hela, he saw her the ice where wife was stuck.

"Hela" Thor said as he saw a furious face of her

"What have you done to Thena!?" She yelled as she ready to fight Thor with her sword but Thor try to calm her.

"She was stuck for a year also you how did you come out the ice?" He asked

"I don't know, but tell me what happened to my daughter and why my wife is still there" she said desperately wanted to know what happened to them.

"Hela look at me, Loki went to a portal were he could find out daughters maybe he can return or we could go in there. Just trust me" Thor said

"Fine, but i will take a signal to your daught and mine" Hela said as Thor was confuse but she took out something it was a locket she rubbed it gently and it glowed.

"So they could know we are still alive or we are finding them"

~×~×~×~×~×~×~×~×~×~
From Charlotte's room the Locket glowed on the symbol as well on Maxine it glowed brightly.

But the signal wasn't the time to see because they are asleep so deeply...