𝟑𝟑

Marco and Maxine stroll around the school for good with their daughter they both talked about things that they wanted to do when both of them finally left this school.

But when they notice Loki running carrying Lissy and his bag almost slipped to his shoulders, "Uncle loki, why are you running with Lissy on your hand or your bags weren't zip up?" Maxine asked but Loki was out of breath as he puts down Lissy.

"Gnome was chasing because i escape his '100' stories about the forest and i heard that my niece just gave birth to baby so i ran from his stories and looking for you" Loki explained the whole stories to the couple but they just laughed.

"you know that gnome was a slow runner right?" Maxine asked with a slight giggle on her then looked at her disbelief with his jaw dropped.

"Um excuse me!? I didn't know okay, i was so desperate to see my grandchild now where is the baby?" He asked then noticed Maxine was carrying the baby on her hands, Loki gasped.

"Loki, meet our daughter Mina Claire Jane Arellano" Marco introduced their daughter to Loki.

"She's so adorable, can i hold her?" Loki asked, Maxine nodded as she gently place her baby on Loki's arms. He smiled widely as he carried her rocking gently her on his arms.

"She looks like you" Loki said as he smiled.

"We should go inside now" Maxine said as they both nodded going back inside the school.

~×~×~×~×~×~×~×~×~×~×~×~×~
An echoed scream came as Thor, Thena, Hela and odin fell on the sky luckily their impact was safe they fall in the fields of flower.

"Gosh" Thena said angrily as she rubbed her butt, Thor was helping his father to get up and Hela was froze looking to the other side of it.

"Hela?" Thena said

"That's where i came and met her" Hela said and Thena looked at the dark and creepy castle, she sighed gently place her hand on her shoulders.

"It's the past now my love, we are here to take our daughter home" Thena said as Hela just nodded.

"Who are you!!" Then someone yelled they all turned around, it was a girl scared but also angry.

She pointed her fingers and use her magic Thor, Thena and Hela armed themselves as the girl use her power but ended up just full of flowers, she chuckled nervously.

"Professor Dovey!! Maxine!!" She yelled as she ran fast enough.

"Maxine?"

"It means?....my daughter is here!!" Thor happily said.

"We should separate our ways" Thena said as they nodded and separated their ways to look for Maxine.

~×~×~×~×~×~×~×~×~×~×~×~×~×~×~
Kiko can be heard screams for help Dovey and Maxine were confused as she opened the door, "Maxine!! Professor Dovey there's an intruder!!" Kiko yelled as Loki trying to shush her.

"Intruder?" Maxine and Professor Dovey asked and they heard a voice echoed.

"Maxine" Hela said

"Wait i know that voice" Maxine said as Kiko held her wrist stopping her with a shake on her head.

But Maxine hesitantly went outside, there it was Hela and Thena looking for her every door.

"Maxine where are-" Thena stops as she sees the familiar girl.

"Aunt Thena, Aunt Hela" she said as tears on her eyes and ran to her aunts she hugged them so tightly.

"Oh god, how did you find me?" She asked

"Well we have our ways" Thena said with a wink as Maxine giggled with tears of joy hugging them again.

"But hey look at you! Your hair is too long and-" Hela cut off when she saw two bite marks on her neck and shoulder, Maxine noticed it as she covered it with her hair.

"Please don't look at it, i know monsters cannot date a princess" Maxine said as Thena smiled kissed the top of her head.

"We know"

"Maxine!!" She heard her father's voice finally Maxine saw the glimpse of her father, Thor smiled widely when he saw her daughter.

Thor ran to hugged her but she hesitantly backed away from the hug, Loki finally came out the room.

"Maxine it's just me, see?" Thor said but she was still silent, Hela sighed.

"Tell your father, Maxine" Hela said

"Tell him what?" Odin came, as she gulped Thor noticed the two bite marks as he brushed her off she saw her father's face with disgust.

"Father i can explain" she said

"Who did this to you!?" Odin yelled as he gripped her granddaughters shoulder, as Marco ready to defend her he left the room.

"I did" Marco said

"You!?" Thor yelled with anger on his face, Maxine harshly pulled his grip on her shoulders as she went to him.

"Maxine, you know him right?" Odin asked

"Yes! He is Marco Arellano an enemy of ours a demon and a vampire" Maxine said, she wrapped her arms around his shoulder.

"This is cannot be alright!! You are a princess an asgardian!!" Odin yelled but when they heard the voice of a baby crying.

As Maxine ran to get her daughter Mina, "sorry" Dovey whispered but she just smiled and carried her daughter rocking her gently.

"Who is this?" Thor asked Marco

"She's our daughter, Mina" Marco said as her family gasped in shock, mostly her father and grandfather.

"Is this true?" Odin asked

"Yes" Maxine only said one word

"Wait, i haven't seen Charlotte where's our daughter?" Thena asked looking for her Charlotte, but Maxine sighs.

"She was gone for a month now" Marco said

"What!?" Hela and Thena yelled at her

"Where was she?" Hela asked.

"We don't care about your daughter!!" Odin yelled, now Maxine was stressed and frustrated to talk to them as Marco sense his lovers panic eyes.

"Stop!!" He yelled then the quarell stops as they looked at him, Marco was almost shown to his demon side as he calms himself.

"First of all Maxine chose this life she loves me, cherish me as her husband and i don't care what my family did to asgardian. Yes i am prince of vampires or demons but i love her more than anything

Look Sir and Mr. Odinson i love Maxine and our daughter but you don't have the right to get mad at her" Marco said as he looked at her with a smile but Odin was still not okay with it but to her father he came into his mind.

"And second of all Hela and Thena, Charlotte was frustrated and don't know where she really belongs, that's why she left the school.

And she had fallen in love with the dean of school for evil, Leonora Lesso my godmother"  Marco explained it to Hela and Thena but they were both surprised, he fix himself and sighed.

"If we all understand the situation, please let's celebrate not fighting" Loki said with a smile on his face.

~×~×~×~×~×~×~×~×~×~×~×~×~×~
Charlotte fallen asleep on the corner tired from her screams and cries, as Wanda peeked on the door then a guilt came.

"Charlotte" Wanda said, as she woke up blinking her eyes seeing Wanda with her frown on her face.

"Wanda, are you letting me leave?" Charlotte asked, but the witch shook her head.

"Please i am begging you let me leave" she said

"I will let you leave" Wanda said, Charlotte smiled widely as she had her hope leaving her home.

"On one condition" Wanda said, as Charlotte was confused.

"I will come with you"