𝟏𝟏

Morning came birds tweeting the sun shines from the window it was peaceful and so quiet, but until lesso got choked she was shocked.

The blurry vision of hers became clear it was charlotte who was choking her but her eyes were white she was so strong as lesso was trying to removing her wrist.

"Charlotte~" she said trying to catch a breath as she does her stunt.

Lesso rolled over and pinned charlotte's both wrist on the top of her head, she was angry as lesso did magic on her.

Charlotte gasped as her eyes were back to normal, "lady lesso?" Charlotte said she was confused but she started to have tears in her eyes.

"Did i almost kill you?" Charlotte asked, lesso let go of her wrist.

"Yes, are you alright?" She asked but charlotte only nodded as lesso wiped her tears and kissed her forehead.

"Don't cry" lesso said as she laid down again and charlotte wanted comfort so she went on top of her.

Lesso just caressed her hair, trying to comfort her.

×~×~×~×~×~×~×~×~×~×~×~
Maxine woke up from dovey soft voice on the speaker, only could she remember was crying during dovey's class.

She went to the groom room to clean up as she went to take a bath, maxine fell asleep on the bathtub.

"Hi!" Maxine said on the tall guard

"Hello!" He said with a smile, she saw how nice he was.

"What's your name kid?" He said

"Maxine odinson what about yours" she said with a smile, he kneeled infront of her.

"Amad-"

Maxine woke up again as she forgots about the time, but it was early she almost panic.

"Who was he?" She said as she hopped off in the bathtub, took some clothes to wear.

She finally found something not too puffy to wear, "it's pretty" dovey voice came as maxine turned around and smiled

"Thanks" she said as she sat on the vanity.

"Let me do your hair, if you wanted to" dovey offered, maxine was too shy to say yes but she hestitantly nodded.

Dovey took the hairbrush as she brushed her long wavy hair, "i know your mother maxine" dovey blurted out as maxine's eyes lit up.

"Did she went to school here with you" she said shyly dovey smiled and sigh.

"Yes, she was actually my...friend" dovey said with a slight sadness, maxine look down on her hand and fidgets it.

"Can you tell me about her" she said

"I would love that" dovey said, as she used magic to dry her hair.