𝟐𝟔

Lesso knocks on the door, when the door opens automatically seeing the school master sit on the center of the table. Charlotte gulped down her anxiety the first who entered was Dovey and Lesso..

"You want to see us, school master?" Lesso asked and he only nodded as he sigh.

"I see you have some problems with your student" the school master said as Lesso and Charlotte gave a sigh of a relief and Dovey was confused.

"Charlotte, you must choose what school are you going to" he said sternly as Lesso held her hands and she looked at her but Dovey was nudging her shoulders.

But Charlotte was so sure that she wanted to be with Lesso, but she was worried about her cousin being alone and now she knew that she was sick but she knew what she was going to choose already.

"I decided to be with Lady Lesso, school master" she said as Lesso was smiling proudly at her and Dovey was disbelief.

"Charl-"

"This is my decision Professor Dovey, i chose to be an evil it wouldn't affect it besides my mother belongs there" Charlotte said with a smile, but Dovey was still so against.

"Very well" the school master said as the three of them was about to walk when the school master talked.

"By the way when i strolled around the school i heard strange noises in here" he said.

"What noise?" Dovey asked, then Lesso and Charlotte looked each other with panic on their souls.

"First was two girls doing something intimate but i shrugged it off and i knew i heard a familiar voice" he explained, Dovey was still confused but the two of them where silent.

"Who's voice?" Dovey asked, but he just pointed his finger to Lesso and she looked at her as Charlotte was afraid that  their secret will come out.

"You?" Dovey asked, as the school master left then Lesso was speechless trying to lie again but Dovey was trying to connect the dots but from what happened to Maxine it hit her...

"You are here weren't you?" Dovey accused, but she cannot form a word even Charlotte couldn't form a words.

"Maxine wasn't hit by the book" Dovey said as she went to a near book shelf and dropped a book.

"If she hit by the head her injury would be on the top of her head but it was on her temple" Dovey said, then she looked at Lesso with a glare, she was angry.

"Clarissa please-"

"You better tell me Lesso, did you threw a book on her!?" She yelled angrily then Lesso was still silent, thinking if she told the truth her life would be over mostly Charlotte who was afraid to tell the truth.

"Yes" Charlotte said when Dovey looked at her, as she sighs.

"I was involved there, i am the one who accept to put a forgotting spell and yes the two girls that the school master heard. Was us" She blurted out, Lesso was shocked then Dovey looked them witu her disbelief and furious face.

"How dare you!?" Dovey yelled

"How fucking dare you!? To hurt my goddaughter and remove her memories!!" She yelled and she picked up the book she dropped saw a blood on it.

"This is book you threw?" Dovey asked as  she threw the book on them but luckily they avoid easily the book.

"What the fuck Clarissa!?"

"How's it feel huh? Being thrown a book!!" She yelled as Charlotte was being on tears.

"Please don't tell her" Charlotte pleaded, Dovey scoffed.

"Then don't go near her the both of you might hurt her again" Dovey only said to them Charlotte was so disbelief and shocked as she was so scared.

"You cannot do this!?" Charlotte yelled

"Then tell her the truth!!" Dovey yelled and slammed the door of the library, the two of them were so silent.

"Charlotte-"

"Don't talk to me" Charlotte said and walked away slamming the door of the library..

~×~×~×~×~×~×~×~×~×~
Maxine was lay on the bed and tucked by the blankets, then loki came with a tray of soup and water.

"I am sure you just need some soup" Loki said as sat on the edge of the bed holding the bowl of soup.

"Open wide" Loki said as she opens her mouth to take the spoonful of soup.

"Feeling better?" He asked

"Mhm, i guess you are right Uncle Loki the soup makes me better" She said with a smile, as Marco enter the door with his full of concern on his face.

"Maxine are you alright i heard you are not feeling well so i came here" Marco said and sat on the other edge of the bed holds her hands.

"Yes i am okay" She said, Loki faked the cough to get noticed by Marco and he looked at him .

"Oh...Marco this is my uncle Loki" she introduced him, but Marco was looking at him like he saw him on his travels Loki smile awkwardly.

"Um is there something wrong with?" Loki asked, Maxine looked at the two men but Marco smiled and shook his head.

"No, you remind me of someone" Marco said and chuckles.

"And who is that"

"A man who robbed me" He said

"Wait you got robbed!?" Maxine yelled

"Yes long story short it was a book that he stole from me" he said to his lover and kiss her forehead as he looked at her deeply on the eyes.

"What book is that?" Loki asked

"Asgard history actually, i wanted to help Maxine and Charlotte to bring them to their family but it looks like they saw their uncle" Marco said with a smile.

"You should get some rest Maxine" Loki said as she nodded only and lay down her bed facing herself to Marco.

"Sleep tight love" Marco said as he caress her cheeks..

~×~×~×~×~×~×~×~×~×~×~
Hela was still shock, she stares on the book looking at the pictures of Lesso who was so powerful and superior in photo.

Maybe one day i will rule the school for evil and you are there to support me....

She angrily yelled and threw the book as she sighs to calm herself, she took another book on the desk flipping every page and saw a magic to freed her wife on the unbreakable ice.

She went to the ice and put her hand on the cold ice placing her forehead on it, muttering a spell to released her but something happen the ice was breaking and she backed up.

Then the ice broke as Thena fell on the floor Hela ran to her, "Thena are you alright?" Hela asked her as she breathed out for air.

"Hela?"

"Hela!!" She yelled as she attacked her wife a hug, Hela sighs rubbed her back and kissed her temple.

"What happen is Charlotte with you?" Thena desperately asked where was her daughter, Hela only shooked her head for no.

"Me and Thor trying to figure out to open the portal that maybe Maxine and Charlotte where" Hela said, as the both lovers heard a footsteps it was Thor.

"Thena how did you got out?" He asked

"By the help from my wife" Thena said giving Hela peck on her lips.

"Good good" Thor said awkwardly.

"Thor"

"Yes?"

"Describe me the portal, that you saw i might help" Thena said

"Cloudy that's it" Thor said

"I might know how to open that portal" she said with smirk, Hela and Thor was confused and looked each other..