𝟑𝟎

Thor roamed the room of his daughter while his father took some rest as they waited for the two women, he took the sketchpad on the floor.

As he admires the drawings of his daughter mostly the one she hanged on her wall was a portrait of her parents.

But Thor sadly looked at the portrait missing his girls, he always noticed that he never was the same as Maxine escaped and Jane died his smile was lost.

"We are back!!" Thena yelled as Thor stood up and left the room and went down seeing they were holding a journal.

"What are you holding?" Odin asked as he yawns and sat on the couch.

"It's a journal from that man" Hela said as Thor took it from her hand and examined the journal he opened the journal as there were some ripped papers.

"What are we going with that stupid journal?" Odin asked

"The school for good and evil Portal" Thor said as he showed it to his father, Odin snatched it from his hand and read it.

School for good and evil, opening this portal can take you for weeks or months mostly it was a highly dangerous portal to open...

"It says it will take you for weeks or months" Odin said

"Then we will take the chance to enter that portal" Thena said as she took it again from his hand and read the steps first.

"They say you must draw a circle on the floor, and inside that circle there must be two swans" Thena said, they cleared the floor removing everything Thor took some paints on his daughter's room and gave it to Thena

Thena dipped her finger on the paint and started to draw a circle as she drew next was the two swans, "Hela finds some dried flowers on the garden Thor go help her, and Odin go take some twigs" Thena instructed them as they left the cottage as she continuously read the journal.

"Here's the dried flowers is this enough?" Thor asked

"Yes, just spread those around the flowers" she instructed again, Hela and Thor started to spread the dried flower around the circle.

"Here are the twigs" Odin said, Thena took some four twigs and placed them around the circle.

"In the journal, it said that we have to make a potion that's the reason why it will take for a month" Thena explained to them.

"So you're saying?" Thor asked

"We are going to stay here for a month if i fail it will take more than a month" Thena said as they looked at her.

"Then let's do it" Odin said

"By night time?" Hela asked

"My wife needs to take a rest, even us father so don't pressure her" Hela argued

"Okay, okay go to sleep now" Odin said going upstairs to take some rest as Thena stood up on the floor.

"Both of you sleep in Maxine's room, i am okay sleeping on the couch" Thor said as he sat on the couch taking the journal on their hands.

"Night thor" They said

"Night" he said and lay himself on the couch trying to have a comfy position to sleep in.

~×~×~×~×~×~×~×~×~×~×~
Charlotte fall asleep im the library while reading some boring books but end up falling asleep.

Charlotte's dream~
In the dark and a redish woods she saw how the trees were dead and hearing the leaves crumbs on her feet.

She saw a familiar face, a red hair her clothes were red she recognize that face and she knew her for year now from her dreams and reality.

"Wanda?" Charlotte said as the woman turns around and smile at her.

"Hello Lottie, your still the same as you left" Wanda said cupping her cheeks, Charlotte sighed and held her hands.

"You change Wanda" she said as Wanda looked down like she was so disappointed from her comment.

"After you left me, i had been change Lottie" she said

"What do you want?" Charlotte asked her

"Come with me" Wanda said with a grin, she was shocked and mad from what  Wanda just said to her.

"I am not going with you" She angrily said

"Aren't you happy right now, after you had to keep distance with your cousin or from dear little crush" Wanda spat

"Think about it Lottie" she whispered and smirk at her, she wink at Charlotte as she fades away.

Charlotte woke up, hearing a distant voice downstairs of the library it was Maxine's voice she seems to be happy her cheery voice came...

"Kiko stop" Maxine said and laughed Charlotte felt jealous how her cousin bond to someone.

"Come on, that joke can heal your very very headache" Kiko said

"Kiko why aren't you in your bed even you Maxine go have a beauty rest" Professor Anemone said as she scolded her two students.

Kiko and Maxine left and Professor Anemone also left but took some books, this was the chance Charlotte ready to leave the library.

She left the library and went to the school of evil but as she soon saw Amadeus' shadow, from her curiosity she followed him.

Charlotte silently hid on the corner as Amadeus look if someone follows him, he opened the door leaving the door open so Charlotte went there to peek.

She was shock from what she saw, Amadeus have a room full of photo of Maxine even all of their family was there except Odin wasn't there, the strange thing she saw was the photo that she can recognize one of Lesso knew.

Rafal...

There was large portrait of a family she was confusingly looked on the picture without getting caught.

Then it appears on the window was Rafal.

"Make sure you had a correct on your vision Amadeus" Rafal said on the mirror as he chuckles devishly.

"It's correct, this school will fall just how you like it" Amadeus said as Charlotte was shocked now she knew the school was dangerous, she quickly ran to Dovey on the school for good.

Finally she was as Charlotte was about to knock on her door, "It can't be" Maxine's voice was there.

"Well it was diagnose of pregnant" she heard the healer said Charlotte could do was listen outside and disbelief from what she heard.

"Look maybe she was sick and it's only been two days" Marco said with her corncened voice.

"Maybe they were right" Dovey said then she heard the healer sigh

"Let's see if something change to her" the healer said as Charlotte heard the footsteps she hid on the corner, the healer opens the door leaving the office.

The door closed again, "what if i am really pregnant?" She asked to them Marco and Dovey sighed

"We will check of something happen to you" Dovey reassured her

"I wish Charlotte was here to comfort me" Maxine said, Charlotte gasped listening from the door she rest her head on the door.

"I am here for you" she whispered

Charlotte can only feel guilty from her own lies to her own cousin.....