𝟏𝟔

Marco, Charlotte and Lesso are finally in school for good, while Charlotte lets go off lissy to roam around "so this is where you two go now?" Marco asked

"Yes" Lesso said

"Where is she?" Marco desperately said Charlotte sigh.

"Just calm down" she said

~×~×~×~×~×~×~×~×~×~×~
Maxine woke up, as she immediately sat up looking around but only to see Dovey but not Charlotte she began to look for her.

"Woah woah, easy there Maxine you're still weak" Dovey said stopping Maxine to stand up but she tried.

"Let me go please!!" Maxine yelled almost teared welled up on her eyes as Amadeus appeared to go.

"Maxine stop please, rest now" Amadeus said holding her in his arms but she hit him hard enough.

"Let me go!!"

~×~×~×~×~×~×~×~×~×~
"I hear her yelling" Marco said as he ran to follow his lovers voice, from his speed running Lesso couldn't catch up from her heels.

While Charlotte still runs to catch up, as Marco finally saw the familiar face that he always love he was stunned as she fought in someones arms.

"Maxine" Marco said as Amadeus looked and Dovey was shocked, But Maxine was stunned seeing her lover.

"Marco...."

"Hi peaches" he said with a sad smile Amadeus let go of her, as Maxine ran to him but ended falling onto her knees but he catch her.

"Is it really you Marco" Maxine said as she smiled happily her tears were running like waterfall, Marco nodded with tears also in his eyes.

Charlotte saw Maxine hopelesly in her lover arms, Lesso finally was their.

"Come on let them had their moments" Amadeus said but Lesso could feel some hatred in his voice, but of course they didn't care but only leave the lovers alone.

Marco carried her in bridal style to lay her down on her bed tucking the sheets on her body but Maxine sat up while he sat on the edge of the bed holding her hand caressing her knuckles.

"You had a scar on your face" she said putting her hands on his cheeks that had small scar, Marco just chuckles.

"And you still have that bite mark" Marco said, they both laugh softly.

"I miss you" Maxine said as Marco only replied her with passionate kiss as he put his forehead onto hers.

~×~×~×~×~×~×~×~×~×~×~
Lesso was doing her lessons with her students Charlotte was also attend her class, but of course she still have no friends but she has her cousin.

"Alright class how about we learn again your-" Lesso was cut from her words when lissy barks, Hort return a bark also which makes the students laugh.

"Charlotte your dog please" Lesso said giving her command

"Sorry Lady Lesso" Charlotte obeyed.

"As i was saying....."

"Oh! Magic today we learn our magic again"  Lesso said as she hit Charlotte's desk with cane.

"Charlotte you go first" Lesso said as she does her magic to make the students desk where in a circle.

"Les-Lady Lesso i can't my powers can kill someone" Charlotte pleaded to her.

"You can kill me" Lesso said with a slight seductive voice in it, turning her cane into sword Charlotte tied her hair and place lissy in safe place and took her sword.

And they started fighting as Lesso was trying to defend herself in her sword Charlotte on the other hand was too powerful enough to almost hit her but her blade hit on Lesso's shoulder.

"Lesso!!" Charlotte said, the dean was in pain holding her shoulder from stop bleeding.

"Okay, go to your next class no!!" She yelled all the students faster, as Charlotte ran towards her.

"I am so sorry please forgive me i was out-" Lesso cut off her words by kissing her lips then Charlotte felt weirded out and went silence.

"It's my fault" Lesso said healing her wounded shoulder.

"Can you stop" Charlotte blurted out

"What?"

"I said stop, stop kissing me or being a seductive person to me it's weirding me out Lesso!!" She angrily yelled, Lesso was silent from her words.

"Well who alway return that fucking kiss or always obeyed others like a lost puppy maybe that's you!!" Lesso spat that's when charlotte went also silent the words echoed it made her question to her mind why was she returning it or obeyed.

"I have to go" She said

~×~×~×~×~×~×~×~×~×~×~×~
Marco and Maxine strolled around the school finding Dovey's office, while Marco held her waist and hand to help her walk.

"Marco i can walk" Maxine said annoyingly as she pouted at him he laughed.

"Madam Mina said your still weak Maxine just let me help you okay" he said as she groaned and nodded only, finally they saw Dovey's office.

Maxine firstly knocked on the but no one answered, and they knocked again but no one still answered the door.

"Dovey is not there" they both flinched at the school master's voice, the breathed out in relief bit his eyes were targeted in Marco.

"Who are you?" He asked

"I am Marco Arellano" He said to the school master as he think looking up and down to him.

"Arellano that's a familiar name here in our school?" He said confusingly.

"That's because my mom studied here sir, Claire Arellano"

"Ahh...Claire one of my best students in the school for evil" The school master said with a laugh, the couple just laugh awkwardly.

"Seems prettily my mom had been famous in our school huh?" Marco asked with a his smile of sadness.

"Yes dear boy"

"Can we talk about her while we wait for Professor Dovey?" Marco requested the school master smiled

"If your lady was okay with it?"

"I am okay with it" Maxine said softly

"Okay we can wait here in her office" He said opening it with his magic..

~×~×~×~×~×~×~×~×~×~×~×~
Dovey knocked on Lesso's door as flicked her finger to open the door, but she only looked at the window with her full dissapointing face after her fight with Charlotte.

"You wanted to see me Lesso?" Dovey asked Lesso sigh and turned around to her.

"Charlotte is all yours Dovey, i can finally let her go now and now i know she is a really really good person" Lesso said with a her sarcastic voice but pang of anger that she was letting her go so easily.

"She's your student Lesso, and it was sign  that she was an evil" Dovey protested

"Oh great!! Come on place her in your school for months i am okay with that she was stupid enough to be an evil person!!" Lesso yelled, Dovey slapped Lesso hard enough to her hit to Lesso's cheeks.

"That's not how you talked about your student Lady Lesso"

And with that Dovey left without another word to speak, slamming the door shut loudly enough.