𝟐𝟐

Loki was running through circles just being chased by Lissy and from his problems because he was still formed into Lesso, then finally he saw the glimpse of his niece.

"Maxine!!" He yelled as she looked at Lesso who went closer to her, she was confused why the dean was running.

"I need your help!"

"Help?" She asked as she heard a loud bark of Lissy.

"I am being chased by a dog!!" Then she realized it was her uncle.

"Wait uncle!!" As Maxine run to chase her uncle.

Loki entered a balcony to hide from Lissy but finally turned into himself sighed and Lissy looked at him but she never attacks.

"Told you lissy i am not her" he said to the dog he chuckled as he was going to lean he fell on the balcony.

"Oh shit!!" He yelled

"Uncle!!" Finally he heard his niece voice calling for him.

"Maxine i am right here help me!!" He yelled as Maxine saw her uncle in the balcony but hanging.

"Holy shit!!" Maxine yelled she went there and offered her hand.

"Grab my hand" she said as Loki grabbed her gloved hand but slipped they both screamed nervously.

"Removed your bloody gloves" he said

"No i don't want to!!" She yelled

"Maxine i might die if you do not remove the other gloves!!" Loki yelled at her and he fell because the other glove got removed, he held on the edge.

"I am scared" she said with her tears pricked up

"From what?" He asked

"From my powers" Maxine said, Loki knew what it means her powers got activated not in the right time.

"Look at me" Loki said not caring he was at the edge of his death, Maxine look at him.

"Nothing will happen i promise" Loki said as she lend her hand again to him closing her eyes.

As loki didn't got structed by her lightning he laughed they both laughed, "See i told nothing happen" Loki said

"Now pull me up" he said as Maxine forcibly pushed him, they fell on the floor breathing so heavy.

"I never strucked anyone oh my gosh!!" She said

"Told you" Loki said with a smile, when someone cleared their throat ot was Dovey.

"Maxine you still have a lesson to me" Dovey said as she stands up helping her uncle to get up.

"Who is this man?" Dovey asked

"Loki Laufeyson" He introduced himself.

"She's my niece" Loki said

"How did you get in here?"

"Portals" he simply said, Dovey gave a kind glance at Maxine.

"How about you go to the library Maxine" Dovey said

"What book am i going to find?" She asked

"Magic for starters, you will see it on the first floor" Dovey said to her

"Okay"

~×~×~×~×~×~×~×~×~×~×~×~×~
Lesso had been not seeing Charlotte for almost an hour, she had been searching everywhere and her last destination was the library and there she was.

"I am not going to talk to you Lesso" she said with her monotone voice reading the book she picked on the shelves.

"Why? Did i do something wrong?" Lesso asked, Charlotte was furiously mad as she threw the book to Lesso luckily she used a simple spell to shield herself.