𝟓

Charlotte woke up with a peaceful sleep without dreams and of course her cousin being the early bird, maxine wore a dress it was so beautiful.

"Good morning, how do i look?" Maxine asked as she twirled around Charlotte smiled at her.

"Beautiful"

"Thanks and by the way i went to my school" she said while she sat on the bed her cousin took her locket to her and gave it to charlotte.

"Well you have to go there and get ready there" maxine said

"Wearing this?" Charlotte asked, gesturing her sleeping attire and maxine giggle.

"Mhm, here take my locket" maxine put the locket on her hand and charlotte removed hers as well.

"So if we got separated we still had each other's lockets" she said

"I have to go now, bye" she said as she left her alone, charlotte sigh and leave the bedroom and someone knock on the door.

"Um, hi remember me" it was tedros as charlotte groaned and turned around crossing her arms.

"Do you want another punch or maybe kick in the balls" she said tedros gulped.

"Look i am sorry i insulted your school and we could be buddies" tedros said as he laughed and charlotte laughed as well.

"Friends you and me wow fantastic" she sarcastically said and stop laughing leaving him.

Finally she was in the school for evil, as someone taps on her shoulder it was a girl.

"You must be charlotte" she said

"Yeah, nice to meet you" charlotte cheerfully said as the grossed out she looked at her.

"Look i am just saying you are roommate with me with others" she said

"What's your name?"

"Hester" she said

"Follow me" as charlotte followed her she look around seeing the school for evil it's creepy too dark of course evil like their lair to be Dark.

"Are you listening to me!" Hester angrily said crossing her arms and raising her eyebrows.

"Sorry what were you saying?" She asked

"I was telling your room will be 66, are we clear with that!?"

"Yes"

"Good now get dressed" hester the door for her, she look around four poster bed in the room.

"Our roommates were strolling around, i will left you here you can do it on you own" hester said as she slammed the door making charlotte flinch, she sigh and went to her closet which is set now.

She picked an outfit that could comfy to her, so she went to the bathroom to take bath of course. As she quickly putting on her clothes.

 As she quickly putting on her clothes