𝟑𝟒

Charlotte was readying herself as she looked at Wanda who was dressed as a normal person, she sighed and walked closer to her. "Wanda do you really have to come with me?" Charlotte asked her.

"I am a witch, i can sense something bad will happen to that school" Wanda said with her voice was cold, Charlotte knew she was still in her possesive side.

"Just tell me if you're ready to go" Charlotte said leaving her in the room.

~×~×~×~×~×~×~×~×~×~×~×~
Thena was holding Mina as Maxine talked to her Aunt Hela, "why my daughter left Max?" Hela asked as Maxine looked at her.

"At first we been ignoring each fir a month then i came to find the answer that she was in love with Lesso" Maxine said

"And-"

"Lesso, i know that woman" Hela said

"Huh?"

"Lesso became my lover but she chose Rafal" Hela explained to her, She was shocked.

"Well she almost killed me, when she doesn't get any answers" Maxine said

"What are you saying, did she hurt you?" Hela asked, with her concern and anger but Maxine looked away with a sighed.

"Mina wouldn't be alive, if she stabbed me" Maxine said then Hela was angry her hands were balled into a fist but she relax herself as she sighed.

"Let's keep it a secret, don't tell to our family even Charlotte when she came back to Lesso. Please Aunt Hela she loves her truly" Maxine begged her as Hela sighed couldn't take her pleadings and nodded to her.

"Amadeus was here also" Maxine changed the topic.

"What are you saying?" Hela asked

"Let me show you" she said as Maxine goes first to her Aunt Thena and she nodded.

"Come on"

Hela followed her niece as they walked through the halls, Hela could only hear choirs voices or birds chirping and full of flowers, then Maxine turned into a room it was so dark and gloomy her aunt notice two wolves guarding a statue.

Hela gasped when she noticed it was Amadeus who got stoned like he was fighting.

"What-"

"Touched the stone you will have your answers Aunt Hela" Maxine cut her off as Hela never had been feared into something as she gulped and touch the stone.

Her eyes went wide and she gasped.

3 months earlier
Maxine was only 3 months pregnant when Loki came in a guilt on his face, then Marco came with a soup and water for her.

"Loki did bad something happen?" Maxine asked him, her uncle towards and kneels infront of her and held her hands.

"Marco i am sorry"

"For what?"

"I was the one trying to kill you, Amadeus ordered me to kill because he saw the future" Loki explained then the lovers became shocked from what he said.

"Please forgive me!!" Loki yelled as crawled went to Marco holding his hand to his.

"What does he want!?" Marco yelled

"Maxine" Loki said

"I have to warn you, he wanted Marco to be killed please you have to believe me i wanted to tell for so long" Loki said as Marco turning into his demon formed mostly Loki and Maxine was scared for it.