28

Amadeus saw Loki walking in the hallway, as he immediately went to him as Loki could sense his presence he turned around.

"Loki long time no see" Amadeus said with a smirk but as Loki saw him he punched the man.

"How fucking dare you touching my niece you shitty pervert!!" He yelled, Amadeus rubbed his cheeks and scoffed.

"It was part of the plan" Amadeus said

"She wasn't" Loki protested said as he was so full of anger he just pins him on the wall.

"I swear to you Amadeus if you touch my niece again, i will tell all of you and my fathers plan" Loki threatened him but Amadeus just laugh liked a maniac.

"Maybe you forgot, half of it was you were there all the time" Amadeus said with a smirk.

"Maybe we both need, to be careful to Maxine or our dirty secret will come out in each others mouth" Amadeus whispered as he threw Loki like a stuffed animal.

"Stay away from me!!" Amadeus said and walked away leaving loki in the floor in pain..

~×~×~×~×~×~×~×~×~×~×~×~
It was night and the room was so quiet as Maxine was reading a ton of books about magic one of Dovey's suggestions to her, as someone knocks on her door then entered her room it was Kiko smiling.

"Are you here to insult me too?" Maxine asked as she closed her books and gave her attention to Kiko.

"No, i came here to apologize" Kiko said

"Oh-"

"And I break my friendship with Beatrix" Kiko said, Maxine was shocked as she looked at her if she was lying but all she could see was puffy eyes and sad smile.

"Why did you do that?" She asked

"Sit here first" Maxine said patting the edge of the bed and Kiko sat there.

"Well Beatrix sometimes gets too much, i always wanted to pretend i didn't hate her but now how she treated you i had enough" Kiko explained to her and she sighed looking at her hands.

"I don't have any friends anymore" Kiko said as she sniffles, Maxine sighed held her hands and Kiko looked at her.

"Can i be your friend?" She asked with a smiled

"Yes i would love that!!" Kiko said excitedly and hugged her unexpectedly Maxine was shocked but returned the hugged.

~×~×~×~×~×~×~×~×~×~
Charlotte was still awake getting too annoyed from all the snores, she sighs and looks at the ceiling all she could remember was ignoring her cousins..

She watches her cousin fight for herself, but deep inside she could sense some fear on Maxine but only guilt came to her. How could she never confess herself to her own cousin who was completely clueless..

Charlotte felt a tiny bit of guilt also to Lesso how she just ignored her every day and cut her class, she just wanted to love her and confess she wanted to say but she just wanted to bury that feeling.

She fell asleep not caring for her overthinking mind...

~×~×~×~×~×~~×~×~×~×~×~×~
Marco was in his room worried for his lover, after what Loki said to him how Maxine just puked or had been bit weak.

"You seem so busy thinking" Lesso's voice interrupted in his deep thinking.

"What do you want?" Marco asked

"Maybe my godson needs some help" Lesso said

"I don't need your help and for your information i grew up without a godmother, you don't know me" Marco said harshly to her as continued flipping every page on his journal and Lesso was getting annoyed.

"Stop that!!" Lesso said annoyingly

"What!? It's not like i will throw this on you Madam Lesso" Marco said, then she was shock.

He sighs and crossed his arms, "Shock aren't you? Let's just say that Professor Dovey told me what you and Charlotte did to Maxine" he said relaxing himself not to get angry.

"Marco i am sorry what i did or forgetting her memories we just need to keep it a secret" Lesso explained

"Is that how you keep a secret!? Hurting her and erasing her memories!?" He yelled at her slamming his hand on his desk.

"What have you done was wrong!!"

"So get out!!" Marco yelled again pointing at the door.

"Can we just talk-"

"I said get out!!" Marco yelled again to her shocking his voice change like a demon and his eyes turns blood red.

Marco trying to relax himself, "Get out Lesso before something bad happen to you" He warned her as Lesso left petrified how he turned.

~×~×~×~×~×~×~×~×~×~
Hela was explaining to Thena and Thor about the school for good and evil, what was its history and their professors also the deans.

"That's Professor Dovey, Thor you know that was Maxine's godmommy and-" Hela skipped the paged from Lesso but Thena stops her.

"Why are you skipping that one?" Thena asked, Hela lokked at her then Thor looked at both of them awkwardly.

Hela chuckled, "she's not important" she said but Thena didn't listen then looked at her.

"Huh? So this is your past lover?" She asked

"She wasn't Thena, that woman chose another not me" Hela said

"So you are saying that the book is lying?" Thena asked again but Hela looked at her while Thor just watched the chaos.

"No"

"Then why are you lying Hela?" She asked, Thor got up and looked for books to read or other history from the school.

"I am not lying, this Lesso just-"

"You know that you met each other when the moment we met" she said

"Yes and i was studying to this school she was only 16 and i was 90"

"Why?"

"Because i wanted to be with my family then i met you, but at the same time i loved her but when she turned older she chose him" she argued back

"So are you telling the truth?" Thena asked

"Thena looked at me, this is the whole truth as i turned older i left that school because i just realized my life could be better if i had you with me or my family" Hela said, as Thena was only shocked how she became so affectionately towards her yes as lovers they been so sweet to each but being to Hela she never saw her being sincere.

"Hey stop the drama, i found something!" Thor said snapping his fingers to them, as he place down the book on the table.

"Gavaldon?" Thena confusingly said as she looked at him but Thor was smiling so widely.

"Is this connected to the school?" Hela asked him

"No but..." Thor flipped the pages then stopped pointing the picture as they looked both of them gasped.

"It means our children is here" Thor said with a smile.

"Thena we could meet our daughter" Hela said as they both hugged each other as Thor looked at the picture of her daughter.

"I found her jane" he whispered