𝟏𝟑

Marco looked at his pocket watch where he could see the love of his life smiling it was mostly maxine's pocket watch but she gave it to him to remember the smile that marco always will be hunted in, he closed it and breathed in and out. He heard charlotte's dog whimpered.

"I know lissy, i am worried about them too" he said as the flip one of maxine's sketch book mostly she drew her parents, dream, and mostly him and charlotte.

"Lissy, look it's you" he pointed to the painting as lissy only barks.

Marco was missing maxine that much, he will do everything to find her and her cousin he looked at his window. Only hears the fire crackles he closes his eyes and relaxes himself.

~×~×~×~×~×~×~×~×~×~×~×~
"Marco where are you taking me" she giggles but nervously that they were in the highest cliff.

"Open your eyes peaches" marco said as maxine opens her eyes she gasps fear on her eyes she was ready to leave but his arms wrapped around her hips.

"Don't be nervous i am here, to protect you remember that" marco whispered

"Promise me you won't let go of me marco" maxine said shakily.

"I promise" he swore to her as marco gabe a small peck on maxine's ear.

She sat on the window seat looking at the window, maxine took something on her pockets it was marco's compass his face was their smiling.

"Maxine" charlotte said, Maxine looked at her cousin who was so confused.

"Are you alright?" Charlotte asked, but she shook her head for 'no' but her cousin knew there was something wrong.

"Yeah, i am totally fine" she said with a faked smile

"Your not" charlotte said as she sat next to maxine, her cousin sigh closing compass and look at the window.

"I missed him so badly" maxine said charlotte got a hint that she was talking about marco.

"How i missed my parents, him i just don't know charlotte" she said

"Things will get better"  charlotte comforted her.

"I know" 

"Hey, do you remember the last time we saw him?" Charlotte asked and maxine look at her cousin.

"Yeah why?" Maxine asked

"Remember how i kicked marco on his balls and i said 'you fuck my cousin you dimbo!!', and you just stand there like a statue just watching me kick him" charlotte bursted laugh, then maxine as well remembering it so clearly.

"Or maybe the dog" maxine said

"Lissy?" Charlotte asked and she nodded

"The one marco gave me" charlotte said and maxine nodded again her cousin made smile.