𝟑𝟓

2 years later~~
Things had been changed, Maxine and Charlotte had left the school and came back to Asgard. Lesso decided to leave the school for evil and assigned someone new to take care of her lovely students.

Mostly she left because she was happy to leave because Charlotte was there and of course they are married and expecting to have children.

As for Wanda she chose to be with them as she took the role of being a godmother to Mina who was now 2 years old.

"Mina, your mom is going to kill me!!" Wanda yelled as Mina just giggled and ran to the field.

"Don't worry i got this" Maxine said as she chased her daughter.

"Gotcha" she said as Mina whined when she got carried by her mother.

"Mommy" she whined and tried to escape on her arms, Maxine laughed at her.

"Come on now Mina, daddy is waiting for us" she said as Wanda just laughed at Mina's reaction.

Wanda and Maxine saw all of them sat on the ground, Charlotte and Lesso was listening to Loki's nonstop stories how he had great adventure with Marco.

While Marco just chilled in under the tree, "Finally they had come!!" Loki said dramatically, Maxine laughed.

"Stop being dramatic Loki, it's not good for you" Wanda said with sarcastic voice on her.

"Oh hush" Marco said, as his daughter ran to her and hugged her father.

As Maxine sat next to Marco while Wanda sat next to Charlotte, they started to relax and talked about that happen last year and now while they ate.

"Remember when Maxine accidentally sat on a mud, her screams were echoing in the barn" Loki said as he wheeze in laugh, all of them laughed again.

Maxine sighs as her family looked at her raising the glass, "a toast to us, we had come along this journey by doing together. So cheers everyone" Maxine said and they all said cheers.

As they talked again nonstop about all the memories they all had together...

The end.....