𝟏𝟐

At gavaldon it was busy town sophie and agatha where at small pier it was a long travel for them as they waited for sophie's father.

"That's so cool that your father go to Mr.Marco" agatha said

"Well my father said he wasn't feeling well so he traveled you know we are close to our old teacher" sophie said

When they heard a ship's bell sophie smiled she firstly saw her father waving hello at the two girls, the ship has stop sophie was so excited as he ran into her father's arm.

"I miss you" sophie and her father said and they chuckled.

"Ahoy!!" Mr. Marco yelled as he chuckled and went down to the ship with his smile but it turned into a frown.

"Where is charlotte and maxine?" He asked marco was so worried.

"They been missing Mr. Marco" agatha said as marco's eyes were wide.

"No it can't be agatha, is this kind of joke or something" he said, he laughed nervously but sophie's father put a hand on his shoulder.

"They are telling the truth, sophie sent me a letter" sophie's father said, he fell on the wooden floor as he put a hand on his mouth.

"No, no!! Maxine she must be in dangered or charlotte" he said

"Then we are going to look for them" agatha said, they all sigh nodded making marco shake so nervously but he let go of his fear..

~×~×~×~×~×~×~×~×~~×~××~×~
Charlotte slept like a baby, she woke up in a beautiful and peaceful place dovey's voice was on a speaker waking the princesses from their beauty sleep.

Of course she woke up so early brushing her soft curls, as she remembers what she was going to plan and help amadeus.

Yesterday:
"What are you planning?" Amadeus asked as charlotte thinks, she smirked mischievously.

"Who is the weakest prince in this school?" Charlotte asked amadeus who was so confused.

"Gregor, he failed so many times why?"  Amadeus asked as charlotte pointed her sword to amadeus' stomach.

"Shit! Charlotte what are you doing!?" He yelled, she removed the sword to amadeus as he gasped for air.

"I will kill you, i mean gregor will kill you" she said, amadeus eyes were widened.

"No! Sorry no!!" Amadeus refused the plan as charlotte slaps him so hard.

"Do you want to restore her memories or what!?" She yelled.

"I wanted to, killing me no!!" He exclaimed as she appeared mother's sword  and looked at him.

"Choose, me or gregor will kill you this sword came from a goddess of death you can be killed for 1 second no god can heal you amadeus even my cousin" she said, charlotte pointed the sword on his chin as amadeus gulped.

"Fine i'll do it"  amadeus said, she smirks.

"Goodnight amadeus" she said and left him scared..

Charlotte and maxine ate together breakfast, "so today you are here stay with me?" Maxine asked sweetly.

"Yes, unfortunately dovey made a deal to lady lesso" charlotte explained as beatrix came to the crossed her arms.

"Why this evil is here?" She spat as maxine was their to defend her cousin.

"She is good" maxine defended